Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Looks like webmaster of Awards Circuit had a good day

Mark Johnson@MJAwardsCircuit19mHoly shit!!! I just landed an interview with Martin Scorsese and Leonardo DiCaprio!!!

So about this... :cain:

So about that Scorsese/DiCaprio interview... Do I need to tell you that was an April Fool's joke? Thanks to all of the people who thought it might be real though. :)

https://www.facebook.com/markjohnsonpresents/posts/10200710640878783

Also for the cover Amandine and Wijn :flower:

According to this tweets Leo was at AV nightclub in LA last night...

Pod@LAM0nt871h

Packed. Shoulder to shoulder. Seriously NEVER seen AV like that...Didnt see him but I heard Leo DiCaprio was in the building.

Nadia@NadiaIM42m

@SnoopDogg killed it at AV last night...he even made Leonardo DiCaprio twerk to some hip hop ������ pic.twitter.com/IbttaSX44o

^HOLEY HOTTNESS :drool: :woot::woot:

So if hes doing GQ italia....I wonder if hes still gonna do a GQ U.S shoot? If not, I wonder what American mag leo will cover?

He'll probably get the US and some others in the coming months, Bruce Willis got German, Italian, American, and French in March only and James Franco got like 7 covers in the past three months or so! I think Leo can do better than that :p

Of course he can :D :p I'm hoping for GQ and Rolling Stone....I"m hoping he'll do TWO major U.S covers....he usually just sticks to one, but maybe cause Gatsby is gonna be quite the blockbuster, maybe he'll do two? :D I hope so! Either way, I can't wait to see what mag!

Also can't wait to see the photoshoot inside GQ Italia :drool: And the new interview! Any Italian fans out there.... :D

Also thanks princess for the tweets! Perhaps hes left costa rica now?

Princess

Tks for L.A. twitter sightings , as well as, clarification about Leo/Marty tweet I posted earlier :)

Sic

Tks for pix of Leo/Mark from Mark's FB page :)

Leo/magazines

Does anyone remember when Leo had both SI & Inception come out in same year , did he do two magazine covers ?

I think that was the year of Leo on Rolling Stone, but that is the only US magazine cover I can remember from that year

Does anyone remember when Leo had both SI & Inception come out in same year , did he do two magazine covers ?

I think that was the year of Leo on Rolling Stone, but that is the only US magazine cover I can remember from that year

I found an article that talks about the lavish sets of the Great Gatsby and it has a bunch of pictures from the Gatsby set. Click on the links if you want to read the article and go through the slideshow of the sets. The sets are beautiful. I'm only posting the picture with Leo, Carey and Baz. I dont think I've ever seen it before.

article: http://www.architect...-design-article

pictures of gatsby set: http://www.architect...esign-slideshow

item4_size_0_0_great_gatsby_movie_set_design_09.jpg