Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks Oxford! Yup wouldn't be surprised if we got some tweets of Leo in NY :blush:

Also I noticed too Leo likes to pick his teeth with toothpicks even when he wasn't eating. I think he just likes to chew on them! :p

It is apparent they don't follow Leo much, as they would know the toothpick is his ciggie substitute; it satisfies his smoker's oral fixation .

If one does a little photo research , you will find lots of pix of Leo with a toothpick at times he's never been anywhere near a restaurant ;)

:D

GQ 2008 Man of the Year

GQ: After all these years, you're still carrying these cinnamon toothpicks around and wearing baseball caps all the time. What does that logo stand for "FAU"?

LD: I have no idea. But I love baseball caps! This is the real reason I wear 'em: I just like the design and the pattern. People come up to me and say, "You went to FAU!" Wait this is Florida Atlantic University.

This sounds cool...

Hollywood Reporter

On the morning of September 11, 2001, Paul McCartney was on a plane on the tarmac in New York City, scheduled for a flight when attacks took place. He returned to the city and witnessed first-hand the devastation that overtook the country.

Additionally, the film, directed by Albert Maysles (Gimme Shelter, Salesman, Grey Gardens) and Bradley Kaplan (Muhammad and Larry, Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out!, Sand and Sorrow), features performances from the benefit concert itself and backstage moments with other performers and actors including David Bowie, Steve Buscemi, Eric Clapton, President Bill Clinton, Sheryl Crow, Leonardo DiCaprio, Harrison Ford, Mick Jagger, Jay Z, Billy Joel, Elton John, Stella McCartney, Governor George Pataki and Keith Richards.

The Love We Make will debut on Showtime on September 10 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

Ridiculous!! <_< I just translated.

Those who have seen Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic distributing charm can barely remember the guy to see him leaving Baker and Spice restaurant in Malibu last weekend.

The former boyfriend of Gisele Bundchen finished her meal and left the place picking his teeth, without caring about the paparazzi around. (CB)

http://contigo.abril.com.br/noticias/leona...tando-os-dentes

Why they can only remember about Titanic? Hello,he's a human being,what's the problem in picking his teeth sometimes? :blink:

Pami you're so funny :laugh: . I read this article... I agree 100% with you. The press... it seems as if Leo was doing something from another world, picking his teeth. Oh, please!

And I'm in this campaign... Where the hell is J.Edgar teaser Mr Clint?? <_<

Girls, I'm in total agreement with you all. I just posted this article (about break-up of Leo/Blake) because it's the news of the day, but I think a total CRAP too. For me, Leo got tired of all this "circus" of the press surrounding this relationship... we know he's not these celebrities that living appearing in covers of gossip magazines. I believe they're keeping a low profile, trying to keep things quiet. And if they actually finished, I don't think it's because Irmelin. The hottest couple of the moment (as the press called it) doesn't headline anymore, so they have to make that kind of crap. And many more will come...

Pami, I know what you mean! Argh, :x :mad: :yuckky: :yuckky: that idiot article. I hate this contigo and caras site, from that brazilian magazines, they love to put Leo down... look how he was in Titanic and now how he looks, like he was a scary person because he was using a toothpick, disgusting press, and why mention Gisele? just because she's Brazilian, Dear Lord! Sorry for my angry, it's because I know this sites and magazines and they always try to put him down or make him look bad, I hate this type of press, like Leo wasn't human and have to look perfect all the time, this get me annoyed.

Pami, I know what you mean! Argh, :x :mad: :yuckky: :yuckky: that idiot article. I hate this contigo and caras site, from that brazilian magazines, they love to put Leo down... look how he was in Titanic and now how he looks, like he was a scary person because he was using a toothpick, disgusting press, and why mention Gisele? just because she's Brazilian, Dear Lord! Sorry for my angry, it's because I know this sites and magazines and they always try to put him down or make him look bad, I hate this type of press, like Leo wasn't human and have to look perfect all the time, this get me annoyed.

Exactly Barbie and girls! This is really ridiculous and futile! Leo is a human being and I hate our press sometimes! Sometimes I feel like they dont have any subjects and they need to write something interesting or very important,but all they can do is to write crap! :yuckky: All we know is...Leo is the most talented man in Hollywood,and one of the world's most beloved actors, if not the most! That's what matters to us! :)

:laugh: I remember reading an article from around the Basketball Diaries time, I believe, where Leo used toothpicks. These stupid articles trying to write him as being trashy or some crap. Stupid.

Also! I registered for Simply Leonardo but I haven't got an e-mail so I can setup my account. Does it take awhile for an e-mail to arrive?

^ Thanks! :flower: I know they're in a church, but were I Blake I would not be able to resist running my fingers through that hair. :wub: Were there ever any HQ pix from Verona?

Some tweets and a video clip... Tobey, Ron Artest, Robin Thicke and others playing b-ball at Leo's today, but I don't see Leo... hope he's not really hurt...

qbchallace Challace

Just came from balling at leonardo dicap. Crib.. Shit was crazy.. @ronartest chest pass to Toby miguire(spider man) lol word

4 hours ago

ronartest Metta WorldPeace

I thru Toby McGuire an alley oop!! He almost dunked! Robin thicke won the game;jumper in my face!! Leanardo dicaprio was on injured list!

3 hours ago

ronartest Metta WorldPeace

Toby can dunk! He is a point guard!! He can pass !!!!

3 hours ago

qbchallace Challace

@zeek_90z robin thicke,Leo dicap. Baron davis..str8 hood balling hahaha

2 hours ago

qbchallace Challace

Check @ronartest,robin thicke,Toby miguire hooping at Leo dicap. Crib.. http://yfrog.com/mia53z

2 hours ago

From People : Another restaurant sighting with guys.

Leonardo DiCaprio may have grabbed dinner to-go, but the actor and his guy pals still turned heads as they waited for their food at Fig & Olive in L.A. The posse featuring a who's who of international stars, including British bad boy Alex Pettyfer and French soccer stud Thierry Henry laughed it up in the restaurant's indoor garden as they waited for their free-range chicken with roasted figs and polenta and filet mignon with mashed potatoes.

Jou

Thanks for bb tweets and clip :)

Also, thanks for information regarding upcoming Paul McCartney special on Showtime.

Solange

Thanks for church photo of Leo & Blake. I hadn't seen that one before . It is a good one :)

Also, it's a shame they had to remove your easy on the eyes avatar.

I guess Brazilian press doesn't like Leo,because of Gisele and that's why they always mention Gisele with him,and that's why they try to put him down and make him look like a bad boy! :p

Thanks JouJou for the tweets. Kind of weird though that people would be playing b-ball at Leos house :blink:

And thanks Oxford for the people article. Was this thing last night? Kind of weird and random group of people spotted with him! :p

And yup agree with you all. Its NOW magazine, lol, they're not known to be reliable in the least! :laugh: Their like the british version of Star and Life&Style!

Kat

Re : People sighting

Going by the fact that photos of Bradley Cooper in NY , made it evident that their sighting of Leo and Brad at club had to have happend a couple of days before it appeared in their online column, it could well be this latest sighting was not an overnight but weekend sighting.

Sent you a PM :)

Hi everybody!

Katchitup - why U think it's weird they are playing basketball at Leo's house? He has a regulation style basketball court at his house in the Hollywood Hills and there's been past reports and tweets about pro basketball players (I think the last one was CHris Bosh), playing bb at Leo's house - I would PAY to see that.

That's an interesting group Leo was supposedly with according to People online - Alex Pettyfer and the soccer player?? Wow, Leo knows a LOT of interesting people.

I guess Brazilian press doesn't like Leo,because of Gisele and that's why they always mention Gisele with him,and that's why they try to put him down and make him look like a bad boy! :p

You said everything Sick! That's it,it's ridiculous! <_< :yuckky:

They need to forget Leo and Gisele,it's past! Why do they continue with this?

Tks Jou Jou for the new tweets about Leo and his basketball game! :) And tks Oxford for the article! ;)

Hi everybody!

Katchitup - why U think it's weird they are playing basketball at Leo's house? He has a regulation style basketball court at his house in the Hollywood Hills and there's been past reports and tweets about pro basketball players (I think the last one was CHris Bosh), playing bb at Leo's house - I would PAY to see that.

That's an interesting group Leo was supposedly with according to People online - Alex Pettyfer and the soccer player?? Wow, Leo knows a LOT of interesting people.

Its just weird becuase these tweets seem to have came from regular people, not celebs, so thats why I thought it was weird. lol but it sounds like a cool group of people that were there though!

I hate to give Lainey Gossip props because she is a usual basher, but what she says sounds right about the source :)

I know this is an exciting headline for many of you. But I disagree. These two together are Good for Gossip. They’ve been the best part of Gossip this summer. The end for them is no benefit to any of us. Besides, and here’s where I come in again with my boner killing, we are way, way, way too premature for this one.

There’s a story circulating that Leonardo DiCaprio has dumped Blake Lively because his mother hates her. Supposedly they met and Mother Leo thought that Blake was self-absorbed and since then Leo’s lost interest. Conveniently Leo D and his ma were in Italy last week for Ryan Kavanaugh’s wedding. Which is usually the easiest way to make up a story if you’re Now Magazine.

Exactly.

The origin of the report is Now Magazine out of the UK. Now Magazine, errrrrm, is not exactly the gold star of reliability. In fact, it might actually be less reliable than the The Sun. Which... I mean that should be the end of this conversation. Please.

http://www.laineygossip.com/Blake_Lively_L...D=0&CelID=0

Another one. :)

Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio breakup rumors are all over the internet right now. One of the Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio breakup rumors that is picking up a lot of steam involves the mother of the famous actor. If we are to believe the stories that are being published on websites like PerezHilton.com, a website that has gotten many stories about Lively wrong in the past, then the conclusion of the story is that Irmelin DiCaprio simply did not get along well with the Gossip Girl star.

So how much truth is there to these rumors? Well when the only news coming out about the couple involves sentences like "according to reports" and "a close friend to Blake," but never actually reveals names, it touches of alarms about how far from the truth these articles could be. The heart of all the stories also comes down to Leo dumping Blake simply because his mother told him to, and it would seem like he would want more control over his love life than that.

Until some real confirmation comes in that there is any trouble in paradise, this column is going to continue believing that Blake and Leo are having fun in their new relationship.

http://www.examiner.com/blake-lively-in-na...p-rumors-abound

And now this week from Star magazine..... :rofl: This one indicates that their still together, but are cooling more and Blake was upset that she wasn't invited to the wedding. Also this says they were indeed at a Santa Monica restaurant on July 15th like the twitter sighting said! :D So we know thats the one thing in this article thats true! :laugh:

Leonardo DiCaprio, 36, and Blake Lively, 23, have been one of Hollywood’s hottest couples since first getting together in May — but that may be ending very soon. Star reports that Leo has been distancing himself from the Gossip Girl star — while she’s trying her best to restore their relationship!

Tensions began to rise earlier in the month when Leo invited his mother, Irmelin, to close friend and producer Ryan Kavanaugh’s wedding — leaving Blake at home! Moreover, he didn’t even ask Blake if she wanted to go and that’s when he revealed he wanted to start distancing himself. “She e-mailed to ask him why, and that’s when he said he needed some space,” an insider explains to Star.

Weeks after talking about moving in with each other, Blake was hit with Leo’s decision to keep his space from her. Wondering what she did wrong, things only got worse when Leo was spotted in a cabaret club at the Hollywood Roosevelt hotel in Los Angeles surrounded by girls and getting frisky with a sexy brunette.

The two remained uneasy when spotted at a pub in Santa Monica on July 15. “He threw back a number of beers, to the point that Blake told him to slow down,” a source reveals. However, things began to brighten up for Blake. “By the end, [they] were laughing and holding hands.”

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/07/20/le...y-relationship/

Another one. :)

Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio breakup rumors are all over the internet right now. One of the Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio breakup rumors that is picking up a lot of steam involves the mother of the famous actor. If we are to believe the stories that are being published on websites like PerezHilton.com, a website that has gotten many stories about Lively wrong in the past, then the conclusion of the story is that Irmelin DiCaprio simply did not get along well with the Gossip Girl star.

So how much truth is there to these rumors? Well when the only news coming out about the couple involves sentences like "according to reports" and "a close friend to Blake," but never actually reveals names, it touches of alarms about how far from the truth these articles could be. The heart of all the stories also comes down to Leo dumping Blake simply because his mother told him to, and it would seem like he would want more control over his love life than that.

Until some real confirmation comes in that there is any trouble in paradise, this column is going to continue believing that Blake and Leo are having fun in their new relationship.

http://www.examiner.com/blake-lively-in-na...p-rumors-abound

And now this week from Star magazine..... :rofl: Also this says they were indeed at a Santa Monica restaurant on July 15th like the twitter sighting said! :D So we know thats the one thing in this article thats true! :laugh:

Leonardo DiCaprio, 36, and Blake Lively, 23, have been one of Hollywood’s hottest couples since first getting together in May — but that may be ending very soon. Star reports that Leo has been distancing himself from the Gossip Girl star — while she’s trying her best to restore their relationship!

Tensions began to rise earlier in the month when Leo invited his mother, Irmelin, to close friend and producer Ryan Kavanaugh’s wedding — leaving Blake at home! Moreover, he didn’t even ask Blake if she wanted to go and that’s when he revealed he wanted to start distancing himself. “She e-mailed to ask him why, and that’s when he said he needed some space,” an insider explains to Star.

Weeks after talking about moving in with each other, Blake was hit with Leo’s decision to keep his space from her. Wondering what she did wrong, things only got worse when Leo was spotted in a cabaret club at the Hollywood Roosevelt hotel in Los Angeles surrounded by girls and getting frisky with a sexy brunette.

The two remained uneasy when spotted at a pub in Santa Monica on July 15. “He threw back a number of beers, to the point that Blake told him to slow down,” a source reveals. However, things began to brighten up for Blake. “By the end, [they] were laughing and holding hands.”

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/07/20/le...y-relationship/

Oh my! They cant stop making up stories! :laugh: