Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

3 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

thanks.

He must be, he's going to parties every day, I don't have half of his energy... 

I can't too!

Maybe he doesn't want to be alone in his place that's why he loves to go to parties everyday!

Thanks to all who have posted news about Leonardo and kept his virtuous spirit alive. To @SexyLeo91, @Jade Bahr, @kellybsblover, @LuckyGirl, @BarbieErin, @oxford25, @Sugarwater, @Magical, @Lilja K, and anyone else that I may have missed, sorry 😔. I'm slightly under the influence. Back to Daisy Jones and the Six I go, but before so, let me say my favourite Brendan Fraser movie is With Honors (1994), and Madonna's I'll Remember is unforgettable:D. At any rate back to DJ & the 6, the only series I watched along with everybody since 13 Reasons. Can't wait for Killers of the... can't wait to blow the anti-lions out of the water 💦 or into into it, whichever. 3023 (and did I not say I was under influence...2023) is gonna be a good year for the true DiCaprioites. 

😊

Thanks everyone! 

Deadline is pretty sure KOTFM is going to Cannes.

International Insider: Cannes Contenders

Hello Insiders. The international biz descended on the UK for the London TV Screenings this week, and we were there to cover it in full. Jesse Whittock here to guide you through all the film and TV news.

Cannes Contenders

indiana-jones-1.jpg?resize=1280,721

The buzz starts now: It might still be 10 weeks’ away but things are starting to feel a little bit Cannes Film Festival already. First, Triangle of Sadness director and two-time Palme d’Or winner Ruben Östlund was unveiled as jury president for its upcoming 76th edition, 50 years after his Swedish compatriot Ingrid Bergman served in the role. Then Andreas and Mel dropped this mega rundown of 32 films we might be watching on the Côte d’Azur in May. Among them is Martin Scorsese’s Killers of the Flower Moon, which teams two of the director’s favorite collaborators, Leonardo DiCaprio and Robert De Niro, and tells the story of the Osage Nation murders of the 1920s and the birth of the FBI. Seems locked on.

Source

The 21 Biggest Actor-Director Pairings to Get Excited About in 2023

Martin Scorsese and Leonardo DiCaprio reunite for "Killers of the Flower Moon." Plus Greta Gerwig and Margot Robbie unleash "Barbie"; Cillian Murphy finally gets a starring role in a Christopher Nolan film; and more.

Actor-Director-Pairings-for-2023.png?res

(Clockwise from bottom left): Adele Lim and Stephanie Hsu; Martin Scorsese and Leo DiCaprio; Greta Gerwig and Margot Robbie; Ari Aster and Joaquin Phoenix(s)

Plenty of filmmakers have likened finishing a movie to pulling off a miracle. The desire to realize a shared vision somehow drives a film’s cast and crew to not only do their best individual work, but to bring out the best possible performances in each other. No relationship exemplifies the importance of that dynamic quite like the bond between the most effective actor-director duos.

From Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks to Quentin Tarantino and Samuel L. Jackson, directors and actors who work well together tend to do so a lot. They hone their communication style and understanding of each other’s respective artistry, and repeatedly apply that knowledge as their films improve with time (you know, theoretically). That’s what makes the return of Leonardo DiCaprio to the Martin Scorsese filmography in this year’s “Killers of the Flower Moon,” his first film with Scorsese in 10 years, so exciting.

(...)

Killers-of-the-Flower-Moon.png?w=1280

Martin Scorsese and Leo DiCaprio, “Killers of the Flower Moon”

So far, Martin Scorsese and Leo DiCaprio have collaborated on one short film, 2015’s “Audition,” and five features (chronologically): “Gangs of New York,” “The Aviator,” “The Departed,” “Shutter Island,” and “The Wolf of Wall Street,” Each was met with various degrees of critical and box office success, further solidifying the pair’s indiviudal and shared significance — though each was already legendary in his own right. Adapted from David Grann’s non-fiction book of the same name, “Killers of the Flower Moon” chronicles an FBI murder investigation centering on mysterious deaths amid Oklahoma’s Osage people in the 1920s. 

Source

Just posting this part 👇

(...) The two had at one point discussed ideas for a $1bn mega-fund for more film-making, as well as a Warner Bros theme park in Asia with rides based on DiCaprio’s movies. DiCaprio and Low also discussed the development of an eco-friendly resort in Belize.

full article

... because not in my wildest dreams I imagined Leo had interest in something like a theme park based on his own movies :rofl:

(I have so many questions)

tumblr_m9dcgmVTVP1raz1y1o1_500.gifv

Warner Bros would include:

This Boys Life

tumblr_lrxcuirlG11qg5hdfo1_500.gifv

(it's hard to find good staff)

The Aviator

tumblr_lslxeaGTdn1qg5hdfo2_500.gifv

(is this theme park for adults only?)

The Departed

tumblr_mmt40fYQJW1s00ervo5_r1_250.gifv

(exactly L-Dogg)

Blood Diamond

tumblr_mri515WfPs1qcfy7go2_r1_250.gifv

(don't buy a ticket without putting your best lip stick on)

Body of Lies

tumblr_m1iuu6GF5X1qavb8jo1_500.gifv

(roller coaster ride baby)

Inception

tumblr_lwlxw9QKYB1qg5hdfo1_500.gifv

(welcome to your most intense theme park expierence)

J. Edgar

tumblr_m11zcrNzPk1rrvmp9o2_500.gifv

(tale of armie hammers 🍑)

The Great Gatsby

tumblr_m4g77szSLq1qg5hdfo1_500.gifv

(lord of theme parks 💀)