Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

17 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

LiljaK

Tks for news of our new Leo/Scorsese project ; I wonder if this will be his  NEXT project or a future project ????

As I understand, book will came out in 2023 and there's no way movie will come out earlier. I have no idea, will they start shooting soon (does it makes sense) or after book release🤔

46 minutes ago, akatosh said:

Thanks everybody for the pics/articles.

Leo does look cute with glasses. Reminds me of Dr. Mindy...😊

Here's another article about the new project The Wager:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/leonardo-dicaprio-martin-scorsese-naval-survival-movie-wager-apple-1235189018/?_thumbnail_id=1235188406

Not sure if I liked this honestly, mehhh

Lijak 

In one way , I don’t see this film happening anytime soon = this mainly just being an announcement  that Apple was willing to buy the “rights” to a possible film that may  be made in the future with Marty directing /Leo starring = which does suggest they were very pleased with their last collaboration KOTFM 

But at same time , Marty, will be 80 next year , so one has to think if he really does want to do this project it won’t be put off for several years 

Bottom line Personally I like the topic of film , but I don’t think this will be Leo’s next film , that is if he has any intention  of filming next year , however,  as  we long time fans know , Leo may go 2 or 3 years between films, and if that happens it may well be :p 

Now that's a pair of men I could happily accept LOL 🌈

IE2.gif

WhimsicalClearcutKouprey-size_restricted

'You know when you just get a vibe with someone': Idris Elba is determined to work with 'incredible actor' Leonardo DiCaprio after the pair got to know each other at a party

60861867-0-image-a-86_1659141374754.jpg

Idris Elba is determined to work with Oscar-winning actor Leonardo DiCaprio after the pair felt a 'vibe' between one another at a party.  

Actor Idris, 49, has just finished shooting a big-screen version of BBC crime drama Luther, and he is setting his sights on where he wants his career to move next.

He told the Daily Mail's Richard Eden: 'I went to a friend's party recently and he was there, and we got into a conversation.

'It just felt like, you know what, I would love to work with this dude. 

'He's a really nice guy and obviously he's an incredible actor but you know when you just get a vibe with someone, and you're, like, 'OK Leo, let's go at it'.' Watch this space.'  

Source

Also speaking of cinematic parallels which I love 🎬

#seeing red heads

EnormousCloseAtlanticblackgoby-size_rest

995fa260626051eeb247302984c20f106ffe261d

#loving Kate

3bba31d839f3ccb60759fcfcda7f4f5e942a5745930471750_themountainbetweenusparallel03.gif.45da1ea533157253bb7ce6051bf01f43.gif

4fd07e9b5645b847a185afb429e385ef222a0d91565619597_themountainbetweenusparallel01.gif.452611f5af91ac940002f50f64e4b79c.gif

2051d24d07397bc269a6142a1393ac55a47306f41759684908_themountainbetweenusparallel02.gif.2220e55dc08eaca811e009f8cf2cf235.gif

Speaking of Kate :p

tumblr_ox3x3nfZuF1tf3kdvo2_540.gifv

tumblr_ox3x3nfZuF1tf3kdvo1_540.gifv

Jade

I think that interview with Idris talking about wanting to work with Leo appearing YESTERDAY was clearly COSMIC timing !!

I mean didn't we just hear yesterday about a future film with the plot below ,  clearly British  Idris would be a natural to be cast , are you listening , Marty ??? :p 

The Wager,” which will be published next April, tells the story of the 1700’s British naval ship of the same name. During a secret mission to obtain a Spanish treasure-filled galleon, the crew ended up shipwrecked on a desolate island off the coast of Patagonia. Stranded and forced to survive against the elements, the crew descends into anarchy, and when they return to civilization end up on opposite sides of an intense court martial, with accusations of murder and treachery against several parties.