Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

My fave gunslinger Jay Cahill :p 

Lucky Girl

I'm sure once people have seen the 'short' , we'll know what it is about 

I sure hope that a 4 hour version of Once eventually is released,  as I remember us hearing about a 4 hour version of Django , but it has never been released so far 

:idk: 

Barbie 

Glad you got to see Once again.  It just flowed so smoothly for me the second time  = the scenes & the music leading up to finale :clap:

Jade

Tks for Once updates :) 

For me the problem with ranking Leo's movies , is that sometimes I liked his performance a lot , but may have liked another movie as a whole better 

All I know  is I just think he has had a great streak so far of excellent peformances & movies 👍

My top 10: 

1. The Wolf of Wall Street 

2. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood 

3. The Great Gatsby 

4. Catch me if you can 

5. Blood Diamond 

6. Django Unchained 

7. J.Edgar 

8. Revolutionary Road 

9. Shutter Island 

10. Titanic 

The two movies that I have no problem ranking them are Wolf and Once I like these types of movies that don't have clear plot and very character driven such as Goodfellas which is my favourite  movie of all time 

But when it comes to Leo's movie I agree with you oxford25 some of his movies I like them only because of his performance where other I like the story

I can say that DAMN Leo never made a bad movie except for maybe the man in the iron mask and the Quick and the dead but the later one i don't mind watching it cause leo is really cute in this one 

1 hour ago, BarbieErin said:

The Man in the Iron Mask and The Beach are his worst movies in my opinion, Critters 3 doesn't count, lol. :laugh:  

But the good part about The Beach is the place, for very obvious reasons and soundtrack, though thr plot is a mess. 

The man in the iron mask is a joke 😂

Idk about The Beach I've never really liked it but when i watched it recently i was engaged it's sure as hello that it's not one of his best film but to me it's not that bad 

Guys, don't hurt me I LOVE The Man In The Iron Mask, with all the sillyness, long hair and cheesy quotes - I can SPEAK all those silly quotes (yeah not sorry at all, I watched it a dozen times when I was a teen, and I still do once in a time) :blush::56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone:

It's easier for me to say which movie I wouldn't watch again ever:

o1. Celebrity (I would probably liked it more when it was all about Leos character Brandon, because this part I really enjoyed - never even finished the movie)

That's it.

I can do a list which movies I watched the most (I think I watched every single Leo movie -beside from Celebrity and OUATIH at this point- at least 5 times LOL):

o1. Titanic (countless; I have no idea how often I watched this movie; everything started with 12 years old me and my innocent love for Jack Dawson)

-big gap-

02. Romeo & Juliet (12 years old me cheating Jack Dawson with Romeo Montague just after a couple of days lol)

o3. The Man In The Iron Mask (12 years old me overwhelmed by not one but TWO fuck!ng Leos - solid feeling of paradise even one of them was an evil asshole)

-gap-

o4. The Beach (this movie just came out at my sexual furious about Leo teen peak time so I watched it to see most of the time shirtless making hot sweaty love Leo again and again LOL)

o5. Gilbert Grape

o6. Gangs Of New York

o7. The Departed

o8. Blood Diamond

o9. Jim Carroll

1o. Aviator/Django/Gatsby

... and 'Body of Lies' :p Plus all his other movies #proud movie fangirl

1 hour ago, SexyLeo91 said:

GONY pretty much made me fall in lust :wub6yh2cm: Been taking ice showers when it comes to Leo ever since and since watching OUATIH, he’s really fuckable.

I was 17 when I saw GONY the 1rst time in cinema. For me it's forever the movie where we got a first glimpse of Leo the man (not Leo the boy anymore). Maybe that's the reason why I liked it so much better than CMIYC :p Ironically I was shocked first how much he changed physically between CMIYC and GONY, but when I saw him as the most sexiest Amsterdam ever (New York who? LOL) I was all in :woot:

And I remember in bright colors how the entire cinema moaned loudly, while the GONY trailer was shown in front of a James Bond movie and Leo appeared for the 1rst time, like help god the Titanic boy again :rofl: It was mostly men in the cinema I think. Yeah, how time changed, right? :56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone:

I have so many nice, little memories and anecdotes about being a Leo fan, it's really beautiful. That's why I love being a fan. It's just a big and I would say important part of my life because it helped/inspired me being who I am now :heart: So when I watch a movie with Leo, I don't just watch the movie. Maybe it sounds corny but it's so much more with all my fan history and yeah, I just loved it. It's a very special experience and it has nothing to do with living memories of Leo being hot back in days like many people like to shrink his success.

Do I watch through pink colored glasses when it comes to Leo? Well, maybe a little :blush:

giphy.gif

You summed it up perfectly about how I feel too, Jade :wub:.  It’s like Leo has always brought something special in a movie for me.  Girl, yes GONY did it for me too, too! I went from ‘aww, he’s so adorable and love his eyes’ to ‘Dayum, he’s fine!’ :56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone:

Awww guys, soo cool, sweet and funny reading all of your comments about Leo and his movies, because obviously I can relate so much with your feelings.   :grouphug:

My love for Leo was growing slowly, after I saw some of his movies, first Titanic, than Romeo & Juliet, than Basketball Diaries, it was not just one of his movies and I was 12. Yeah, I saw The Man in the Iron Mask and The Beach a bunch of times as a teenager and I loved at that time, now as an adult I don't like as much, hehe, especially TMITIM.  :p I completely forgot about Celebrity... that's why I didn't even mentioned, damn, that movie is boring as hell, lol, best part is Leo obviously. 

Funny how he looked so hot in GONY and more boyish in CMIYC, but he filmed GONY first. The movies he looks the hottest in my opinion are GONY, The Departed, Blood Diamond, Gatsby, Wolf, and I think he looks quite hot as Rick too, despite his gross ways at times, lol.