Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks Ox for another pic from People! Also I noticed, erin is wearing a different swimsuit. We know that they are currently in NY, because I know erin had to be there, but maybe the new pics of leo/erin/tobey coming out are from a different day in the vacay?? Or she could have just switched swimsuits :p

b92e705-leonardo-dicaprio-erin-heatherton-splash-3.jpg

Kat

Yes, I think the pix are from a different day of their vacation, for as you say Erin has on different swim suit. As no reason why a girl has to wear the same suit every day :p

However , they couldn't be from yesterday /Tues as People implies as the NY disc jockey who was tweeting about Leo being on the plane with him tweeted their direct flight from Honolulu arrived around 11:15 am :)

Leo's Appian Way has another project in the works with Russell Crowe

Eli Roth is set to get back to the directing seat. The "Inglourious Basterds" actor is in talks to helm a thriller called "Harker" for Warner Bros. Pictures. The long-gestating movie project has now tapped Russell Crowe as one of its lead actors, AceShowbiz said.

Deadline has learned that Crowe will not tackle the titular role of Jonathan Harker, who is a Scotland Yard detective. Instead, the "Man of Steel" actor is set to star as Dracula, who is hunted down by the titular character.

The producers still haven't found the right actor to play Harker. According to an insider, the studio is not in a rush to cast the leading star. "Once they figure out the story then they'll figure out who's right to play him," said the source.

Produced by Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Killoran, "Harker" will reunite Roth and Crowe, who worked together in upcoming RZA-directed actioner "The Man with the Iron Fists". Lee Shipman and Brian McGreevy have been tapped to pen the script based on Bram Stoker's famed novel "Dracula".

Warners has obtained the rights to "Harker" in February 2011 and initially hired Jaume Collet-Serra as the director. Later on, Collet-Serra bowed out of the project to work on his other movies. With Roth being close to helm the thriller, the studio hopes to start the production next year.

Posey

So many great Leo pix to start the day, thanks :)

Neon

We know Leo and Erin arrived in NY directly from Honolulu yesterday ; so , no, he's not with Lukas

lukas just posted a video on his mobli page of the bellagio fountain in las vegas...i wonder if he and leo are there together?

Francis

Thanks for more Leo/Tobey/Erin pix :)

Barbie/Shourie

If you look at two side profiles of Leo's torso below you can see there is something different. Look at the line of Leo's back/spine , in the first he is standing straight and his torso is trim , in the other he is arching/bowing his back , thus thrusting his torso out, and we have the belly effect

As I wondered why such a different look to his torso in the side views , and when I stood up and did what he is doing in second pix , arching my back like that , I noticed it does thrust your tummy out :)

Apost-39932-0-1446083485-2196_thumb.jpgpost-39932-0-1446083485-25436_thumb.jpg

Great study, ox. I was thinking that too.

I know he isn't in shaped but that belly is simply a bad angle... we all have it!

Also that really doesn't matter ... more to hug!:p I'm still drooling by the pics where he's sitting next with Lukas. Wow! really makes you want to taking him to the nearest hotel room :whistle:

Thanks everyone for more pics :wave:

Yes Princess and Oxford,I agree with you both,for me that's a bad angle and surely we all have it!! :nicole:

Especially because he must get in good shape for his next movie. One thing I really love in his body are those arms and shoulders....(now we have two things,I know... :whistle: ) and also that neck...(so now we have three... :whistle: )...it's so thick and manly. :shifty:

Tks for these wonderful pics girls and also those articles!Flower%20for%20you.gif