Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Kat

Yes, I saw the Daily Mail foolishness yesterday, thanks for link :)

Osa

Thanks for vid ; I think the guy came to the same conclusion I already had , whether he is a GQ man or not, it has never stopped the woman from loving /desiring Leo ; woman love the man inside the clothes :)

Hello girls!

In regards to the artice our beloved Kat put here,I have something to say about this Daily Mail...What is their problem?The article is defamatory and depressing!

What the hell they always need to say something to put Leo down?Protruding belly? Are they blind or something like that?Really,it was the stupidest thing I've ever read about him. I feel like they want to point defects all the time when they dont exist.I%20dont%20know.gif

I know a name for this...ENVY!

I finish it with a review of that article that seemed the most sensible for me...

"he is a legend ...that is all."

ugh that article is such BS..."letting himself go"? i was unaware that enjoying a vacation in comfortable clothes was considered "letting himself go". and commenting on his hair? it's both laughable and ridiculous how much the media over-exaggerates even the smallest "flaws" (if you could even call them that, UGH). leo has light hair that he had to dye darker for django. now the darker color is probably fading out and his natural color is showing through. i can't with that article.

i wouldn't even take it to heart, tbh. they're just ripping on him because they're either envious of his status as a hollywood legend at 37, jealous of his beautiful girlfriend, or bitter/pressed that he's in hawaii and they (the media rats) aren't.

also they probably need some traffic on their site. forget them :/

When you're a big fan of someone it's always so hard to read stupid things like this,I mean they're always say the same things.

I'm just so ok with you neon and pami. Excuse me but how are these people when they are in vacation?Leo is not "letting himself go" but in swimsuit with a shirt I don't talk this "letting himself go" and if these people be more informed he know that he's beard and hair ( because apparently they talk about this ) are for a movie,well this people are just here for say bad things about famous people,because like neon say he's in vacation,great with friends and girlfriend.

Tbh when I read any article of DM, I never even pay attention to the article itself because they only try to be nice with the British and not always :ninja: ... I only read the comments with more thumbs up and in this case were highly favorable for Leo. So nbd to me.

the DM was very rude, is true, you can say something that you don't like but not with so much Hate, for me it wasn't his best day (physically) but at the end of the day he is on vacation and if he were OK showing himself in that way is not a crime he enjoyed the time, that is the purpose I guess so. we always read comments like this, and we most be prepared to let them go.

For me he was hot! Beautiful and strong arms and body in shape. Ok,not a six pack,but who cares?I dont like men who bulk up like anything,of course,that's me. :hehe: