Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Aw Leo and Tobey! :wub: Thanks halo! :flower: The AMC Century theaters are in the same shopping center as the (unfortunately named ;) ) Pink Taco, btw...

Confirmation that J. Edgar won't be hitting the festival circuit in Toronto or New York (no mention of Telluride)...

Entertainment Weekly

7757660.jpg

A couple articles on the book The Great Gatsby...

BBC News: What Gatsby says to Modern America

National Post: The great Great Gatsby

Blake Lively enjoyed some time away from Gossip Girl and the Upper East Side for a burger date with beau Leonardo DiCaprio in L.A. The couple tried to stay under the radar at Umami Burger in Los Feliz, Calif., as they quietly ate. "Blake looked very happy and kept smiling," an onlooker tells us. DiCaprio appeared to enjoy himself, too. Says the onlooker: "He gently grabbed her hand at one point and he seemed very into Blake."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20...ss-topheadlines

The pics that came out where they were looking into a restaurant front was Umami cuz you could see the Um... in the pic.

:wub: Thanks Nanda and solange! :flower: Yeah, some of the sites had labeled them grocery store pix, but that was definitely Umami. But what's with this Los Feliz business? He needs to go to the one on LaBrea. ;)

Thanks kat for the links, and the wise advice. ;)

Does anyone here want to shop with Leo? Where is this supermarket? :drool: :wub:

:yes: The market is Gelson's in West Hollywood. I don't usually shop there; too expensive compared to Vons and Ralphs. :p But it's smaller and less crowded than the regular grocery stores, and the management should be better at catching the paparazzi in action (emphasis on should ;) ). I bet they delivered Leo's groceries free of charge after that little incident.

I found the article I mentioned before where Leo goes grocery shopping... it's old (and the writer is annoying with his his pop psychology analysis), but worth mentioning for the visual of Ethan Suplee pushing Leo around the store in a cart. :rofl:

TIME

A giant, hairy man is pushing Leonardo DiCaprio on a cart through a supermarket, and no one is looking. I'm expecting European paparazzi, women with Sharpies offering their decolletage, or at least furtive glances from other shoppers. Nothing. Not even when DiCaprio, wearing a cap and glasses, gets off the cart and awkwardly lifts it over a cereal-aisle blockade. "You see, dawg. I just lifted that cart, dude," he says loudly, bragging about the effects of his new weight-lifting regimen. But nothing happens at the West Hollywood Ralphs branch besides deliberation in the brownie-mix aisle over Ghirardelli's, Hershey's and Duncan Hines'. And a good deal of time spent choosing steaks. And quite a few minutes debating the merits of ginger-ale brands. And waffle mixes. And protein bars. DiCaprio is the Hamlet of Ralphs. ... Spying a Ralphs Club discount card peeking from his wallet, I express deep skepticism that he actually uses it. DiCaprio insists he's saved more than $40 with the card...
Jou

We don't want you bored at work, so , since you do live in L.A. area, maybe, you can get a job as Leo's personal assistant :wave:

Boring is my work!

:yes: I'll be sure to mention that to him when I finally run into him. :laugh:

thanks for all the news Jou and thanks for the tweet halo.

and here a proof that Leo has dated brunettes: I don't have idea who is she but anyway she's brunette. This was Vanity Fair Oscar party 1995... sometimes I wish Leo could be more carefree like in the old days.

http://leonardodicapriophotos.com/displayi...&fullsize=1

thanks to leonardodicapriofan.com

and another brunette, Carla Paneka:

0amodw5fxawzaxzw.jpg

another one, her name is Kidada Jones:

post-39932-0-1446088675-574_thumb.jpg

she's a very different type:

faar_kidada_01_h.jpg

and flirted this beautiful black girl:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...t&id=845817

Well, all this just to show that it's a coincidence that his long relationships were with the blond ones.

Hii guys :wave:

Had to play catch up on about 10 pages so thanks EVERYONE!!! For all the news and pics!!

Currently in LA hope to see Leo by chance lol..... Seriously Doubt it haha but cool to know he's quite close :laugh:

A few things .... Is it just me or are the pics not showing up on eyeprime ... They appear to be taken down?? Some of you were saying how they left their groceries at the the store... Was that in the eyeprime link?? Cause I'm a bit confused :p

I guess right now those grocery pics are just on superior pics? Were there different pics posted elsewhere that had more of Leo in them? Edit: Oh I see Just Jared has the grocery pics too! :)

Thanks again so much everyone :hug:

J. Edgar’ Will Skip TIFF & NYFF; ‘Best Exotic Marigold Hotel’ Won’t Do The Festival Circuit At All

As Venice and TIFF have unveiled the bulk of their lineups, there has been one glaring omission: Clint Eastwood‘s biopic “J. Edgar.” Already primed with an awards season release and red carpet-ready cast, the Leonardo DiCaprio starrer seemed a no brainer for the festival circuit, but it looks like just making its release date is going to be a challenge. Peter Howell of The Toronto Star blogged yesterday that the film would be skipping both Toronto and New York in a move that made it seem like it was forgoing the festival run completely—but not so far. According to sources who reached out to Anne Thompson, the simple fact of the matter is that Eastwood is still editing the picture—no surprise given it did most of its filming in February and March of this year. But if he can wrap it up in time, a screening at the London Film Festival which runs from October 13th to 28th isn’t out of the question. So how does this change the film’s Oscar prospects? It doesn’t really. Until somebody sees the film its potential remains the same.

However, one film you are going to have to remove from your ballot this year is John Madden‘s “The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.” The film, which we optimistically pegged as a potential dark horse contender, has dropped out completely. Why? Not only is the film skipping the festival circuit entirely, it’s being unceremoniously released in the first quarter of 2012 which pretty much means Fox Searchlight is putting their awards season efforts this year on “The Descendants” and “Martha Marcy May Marlene” (though we hope there is also a push for “Win Win” as well).

The move continues John Madden’s recent string of bad luck; the guy can’t seem to will a promising film into existence, even if all the ingredients are there. ‘Exotic Hotel’ is based on a British best-seller from “Tulip Fever” author and “Pride & Prejudice” screenwriter Deborah Moggach, and boasts a cast full of awards favorites including Judi Dench, Maggie Smith, Bill Nighy, Tom Wilkinson and, representing the younger generation, “Slumdog Millionaire” star Dev Patel. Not only that, with the story centering around a retirement home in India, it seems like the kind of material that voters love to give awards too. But the shift right out of the 2011 season seems to indicate a lack of faith in the film, not even as a piece of holiday counterprogramming along of the lines of something like, say, “Made In Dagenham.” We would have figured ‘Exotic Hotel’ to be akin to “The Help,” a feel good piece of filmmaking with a couple of strong performances that could put it into contention, but alas, it’s not to be.

So just a bit of a shakeup before things really get moving at Venice and TIFF, and the reviews start pouring out. There’s still lots of time for frontrunners to fall off and surprise films to take the lead.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/arc...do_the_festiva/

Clint Eastwood’s J. Edgar Will Bypass TIFF, NYFF

Some bad news for Clint Eastwood fans hoping to see J. Edgar on the premiere schedule at the Toronto International Film Festival or New York Film Festival: the Leonardo DiCaprio-led Oscar contender won’t debut at either prestigious gathering. As first reported by the Toronto Star — and confirmed by EW — J. Edgar will bypass both festivals and likely premiere in limited release on Nov. 9. (A full expansion follows on Nov. 11.)

http://www.movieline.com/2011/08/clint-eas...s-tiff-nyff.php

Thanks for the articles by princess and joujou!! To bad it won't be hitting the Toronto film festival, but like I said before, if a movies good, its not going to matter! :p

Also thanks for the tweet Halo! I love hearing him hanging with Tobey, going to be cool to see them onscreen together!

FASSHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I missed you :hug::blush: So now your in L.A, awesome! I didn't know you were going to go so early in August! :p I sent you a PM!

Annnnddd another day without a Hoover Trailer. Come on Clint!! :angry: Just a teaser!!! Pleeasee!

Also FYI, Blake was just seen last night at an airport going back to NYC for GG. So I'm just saying, maybe we'll get some Leo sightings in NYC soon ;)

Fash

Yes, I just checked and see that the Eye Prime grocery shopping pix are gone.

But, Just Jared ,also, had the grocery shopping pix, so I posted the link to them below for you :)

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/08/08/le...-go-to-gelsons/

Pami

Thanks for sharing the fan letter :)

Also, I love your 'drinking beer' Leo avatar :thumbsup:

Kat

Thanks for news that Blake has returned to NY :)

Yes, we'll have to see if there are any sightings of Leo there as well.

Halo

Thanks for sighting of best pals Leo & Tobey :)

Barbie

Thanks for photos of non blonde women Leo has dated over the years :)

by princess

Thanks for J Edgar and Festival news ;)

Joy

Thanks for resposting bit of Leo/Time/Ralph shopping article :)

I remember the Time writer was annoyed as it was Superbowl Sunday, and he was having to do an interview.

Thanks Solange by the link with photos of Leo/Giz... but I cannot save the photos, there's some that I don't have :( .

Thanks Kat for the video of Taylor Lautner... is great hear that him agree with us. And thanks for the article about The Situation... he's funny, everybody can dream :laugh: .

Thanks halolulu by the tweet. Leo with Tobey... let's hear a lot about these two in these months.

Confirmation that J. Edgar won't be hitting the festival circuit in Toronto or New York (no mention of Telluride)...

Thanks JouJou for this info... it's sad. Clint, where's the trailer :mad: ?

And thanks for the article about Great Gatsby and Time... I don't had read yet, it's cool.

Hey, Barbie. It's crazy when the people say that Leo always (and only) dating blondes... these photos show otherwise.

Fash, welcome back. I miss you :hug: . Are you in LA? Lucky girl :hehe: !

Thanks by_princess for article about Hoover... I can't wait to see this movie, at least a part.

Soo aparently Catch Me If You Can broadway play was not very sucessful. Its coming to an end in September, after what, only a year?

Yeah, I read this... is so sad, but agree with you and sick.

plot is good for movie,but IMHO it doesn't suit to Broadway a lot,that's why it wasn't successful

From Hollywood Life another article about Leo & Blake's lunch date at Umami Burger

Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio were trying to keep a low profile during their laid back lunch date in LA Aug. 8, but an on-looker tells HollywoodLife.com they were as friendly as could be!

Blake Lively and Leondardo DiCaprio's steamy romance is kicking up, but they are still trying desperately to fly under the radar when they are in public. However, HollywoodLife.com chatted with an eyewitness who saw the A-list couple at lunch at Umami Burger in Los Feliz, Calif. Aug. 8 and said they looked madly in love!

At first I didn't even know it was them,

Hello Girls!! :wave:

Gooooooooooooosh! Where the hell is this J.Edgar teaser Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiint! Can you hear us? "Who run the world...girls!" :p

I cant stand it anymore,really....I want to see this,we need to see this! :angry:

Oxford,I loved your avi, it's cute!! :)

Hey Barbie!! :wave: And hello Fash,welcome back!!! :wave:

A possible New York sighting of Leo ??

CALLMECASMIRcasmir shiny car

Just saw leonardo dicaprio & had him walk right in front of me. Fuck nbd this is huge rochester, HUGE I can't really breathe

14 minutes ago

CALLMECASMIRcasmir shiny car

And I miiiiight have peed a little

32 minutes agoFavoriteRetweet