Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

An interesting tweet .I don't know if it's true.

@Larissa_ke Larissa Soares

Leonardo Dicaprio has a house in Verona, so, I just thought I'd take a pic in front of it :p The red one :) http://twitpic.com/621ibx

3 hours ago via Twitpic

https://twitter.com/#!/Larissa_ke

The girl is in Italy now.

About the Verona house, according to this guy (he writes entertainment news/gossip for the BBC I think), he talks about the place he bought in Verona, next to place Leo bought.

http://www.billymasters.com/active/active.htm

Thanks halo, solange, and oxford! :flower: :flower: :flower: There were articles written when he was in Verona with Blake about him buying a place in Verona, and when he was in Capri for the wedding they said he was going to visit the theater (he didn't, but it helped them sell out the show ;) )... I'll see if I can find the posts.... ok here and here

kelseyannemuske Kelsey Muske

Sitting next to Leo DiCaprio and Blake Lively at il trem. Her dog is adorable. I <3 LA.

11 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Twitter

Thanks aomg! :flower: Aw no Leo and Johnny in a pub in the English countryside chowing down on kebabs and lifting pints? :laugh: I'm glad he's spending time with Blake and her pup. :wub: I saw her little dog in her Glamour shoot and she is all kinds of cute. I wonder if Penny Lively has met Django DiCaprio yet... ;)

Thanks for the tweets. But ugh...Johnny. I used to be such a fan but now he comes across as such a try hard moron after he went on about Roman Polanski not "being able" to rape girls now that's he old. Stfu, Johnny. Don't like hin anymore. AND HE WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITES FOR SO LONG. :( Now I feel vomit-ish when I see his face. HAHA, IDK.

That is disappointing. :( I think Polanski is a great director and he is old, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be held responsible for his past crimes. He should give himself up and do his time (and living in a villa in France with another young wife is not doing time <_<).

WARNING: made up and not funny article, but it scared the shit out of me :evil:

What's wrong with those people :o

They want hits for their site. :angry: I would delete the link so no one clicks on it. Someone tried to pull a stunt like this on Twitter last week... "He was in a car accident in Colorado." Thankfully I knew from real tweets that he was riding his bike in NY. The curses and blessings of the internet. :p

Hi Katchitup, jOUJou, everyone!

My fave LEO video, what I love about it is not only how gorgeous he is but how what he said from very early one about what's important to him has remained the same . I really like what he says about the lies that are said about him and somehow they become accepted truths.

I don't think hes going to start promotion for Hoover quit yet. I can see him maybe starting to do some interviews for some mags now IF the release date was still October, but now its November, so I don't think he'll be promoting things for J.Edgar for about another month or so.

Barbie I love your new avi :wub:

And aOMG I sent you a message!

Jou

The articles I posted with my comment to Halo were the ones that were posted on this forum back in June. That is why I reposted them so we could all see what they said at the time about him buying an apt in Verona.

But ,also ,at the time I believe it was Nanda who said that was a gossip tabloid and not alway reliable about what it reported.

So like with the Uk tweet yesterday, I wondered if the girl actually had more confirmation that Leo did own an apt there, or like the people who tweeted reactions to the UK tweet , she just took the articles as fact and visited the area

Solange

Thanks for video :)

As to lies, I've heard others famous people say that sadly 'perception' often triumphs 'truth'. As many people do take as fact whatever they read in print media or now Twitter.

I guess one just has to tell themselves I know, my family, friends, and loved ones know what is real, and that is what I must focus on.

As to me if one checked the internet each day and see all the untruths or misrepresentations that exist , it would drive you crazy ! :wacko::wacko:

Wijn

I would think he is already doing some print media pr , infact, I think he did some when he was in NY last weekend, that is why he was at hotel to meet with some journalists. I think he had come over from his condo or Blake's apt with the suit /clothes in hanging bag he was gong to wear for the interviews .

As once he goes over to Sydney about a month from now , I would assume his total focus will be "Gatsby" to he takes time off to do the premieres here and abroad.

Your welcome Barbie. Its so cute the way their looking at eachother :wub:

Hey, anyone want a hot Leo signiture? :drool:

I made this one. Girls, feel VERY free to use it :)

post-42953-0-1446088670-90637_thumb.jpg

tinypic link: post-42953-0-1446088670-88198_thumb.jpg

No worries everybody. Its also the correct size :)

Leo is nominated for Best Green International Celebrity! :)

Voting is now open for the INTERNATIONAL GREEN AWARDSâ„¢ inaugural Best Green International Celebrity Award.

Nominees include the global eco-glitterati such as Sir Paul McCartney, Leonardo Dicaprio, Cameron Diaz, Helena Christensen, Sting, Gael Garcia Bernal, Angelique Kidjo, Rahul Bose, Don Cheadle to Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bündchen and the UAE's Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Ali Al-Nuaimi, better known globally as the "Green Sheikh."

This award seeks to recognise an international media figure who has consistently promoted the sustainability agenda globally and thus, influenced mass audiences as a celebrity.......

Leonardo Dicaprio – Actor; USA

The highest paid actor in Hollywood is not one who to spend his money on luxury, but is in fact a strong advocate for the environment. Aside from his personal passion towards the environment, his commitment towards the planet is best encompassed within his foundation, which supports efforts towards sustainability.

The competition is now open to a public vote at www.greenawards.com. Have your say in who really is the greenest celebrity by visiting www.greenawards.com/about/best-green-celebrity/nominees.

http://www.bi-me.com/main.php?id=53902&amp...;cg=4&mset=

Kat

I didn't want the great new siggi you made to go to waste . Thanks !!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Also, thanks, for great news about Leo's Best Green Celebrity nod. He certainly is deserving of a win :)

Pami and Barbie

You both have great avatars ! :)

Aomg

Thanks for latest Leo & Blake sighting :)

One has to have been in L.A. a long time to think those two are average looking :shock: :shock:

sick: This sightings on twitter is all we have, if didn't have this we don't even would know where he is, I think is pretty nice, I'am saying for me because I'am very curious about everything that have to do with Leo, and his personal life and girlfriend is part of his life. But I know that any news about his work, any stills from J.Edgar, any trailer, this really sucks... I hope soon we get able to see something of his work.