Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hey girls!!! :wave:

I think Leo is something special and rare you know,he has an incredible talent and charisma,and now everyone in Hollywood wants to find the "next Leo"! I need to be sincere,I dont think we'll have a "new Leo" soon,because he was a phenomenon, perhaps something only seen at the time of James Dean, another very successful young actor but unfortunately died very young. Come on,Leo is the best!!! :clap:

Of course there are many good actors ,but dunno,I feel like Leo is the best thing in Hollywood nowadays,that's my opinion. :)

Just loved the pics,and he looks damn hoooooooooooooot!! :drool: Tks!

I like this post of you Pami! :thumbsup:

I have to say than River Phoenix was another wonder in Hollywood back in early 90s! Leo and River was often compared to each other,River also was very talented! he was very first actor,who was compared to James Dean and the second ans last one was Leo. but River died in 1993 and I remember reading, one of the critics said,they had to try all the best to save Leo DiCaprio and not to be hurt,that was after River's death.

I mean they both were new rare wonders of Hollywood and after River's death Leo was left alone and he became only hope of Hollywood's new generation! and he did everything great and now he's one of the most powerful person of Hollywood and one of the greatest actors of all time!

OMG Thank you all sooooo much for the pics!!!!!! :clap: He looks really good, and you can tell his hair looks alot brighter. His eyes are looking very blue in alot of pics also ;) :drool:

Also I don't think Mark was comparing TL to them, just making the joke how they were once the hot ones that were loved by alot of teens like TL is. I think what he said was hilarious!! :laugh::rofl:

And Leo calling him Marky Mark! :p :D

Also Barilace: Your siggi is too big. You have to have it be at the most 600x140, so I would resize it or they'll take it down :cry:

This sounds awful! Great to see Leo speaking out over this!

Leonardo DiCaprio Stewing Over Sharks Used for Soup

Leonardo DiCaprio has had his share of angry moments on the big screen, but this time it's not an act.

DiCaprio, who is frequently involved in animal causes, Tweeted news Wednesday about an Ecuadorian ship containing 357 dead sharks destined to become shark-fin soup.

"Saw this last week. 357 dead sharks 4 a bowl of soup? Really?" he wrote.

It's not the first time he's Tweeted about the ocean's most mysterious resident. In June, the actor was excited that a law passed in California banning the possession and sale of shark fins in that state. He campaigned for the ban all year via Twitter.

"Thx to all who tweeted and reposted our plea about the shark fin ban in Cali. #AB376 passed key vote thx to you!" he said.

DiCaprio isn't alone in his appreciation for the threatened species. His gal pal, Blake Lively, is a fan of sharks, too. Last month, the actress told Jay Leno that she went shark diving while filming The Green Lantern in South Africa.

"It was scary, but it was also a really beautiful thing, because you realize when you look at your fears in the eyes, they didn't want to bite me," she said.

http://www.peoplepets.com/people/pets/arti...0515412,00.html

Jou

Thanks for ET link :)

Looking at Leo and Mark joking around and kidding each other at podium, I can't help but think back to the two of them in Basketball Diaries . Besides thinking it is great that their friendship has continued through the years, I find it so impressive how each has carved out a continuing successful career .

And ,no, their not hot 20 year olds anymore, but the total package men they've shown themselves to be, has made them , at least for me, even more attractive and desirable men with the passing years :)

Pami

I agree with your sentiment below :)

Also,, personally, I think it is a compliment that at this period of time, just like with DeNiro back in the 90's , Leo's acting career is the one that most young actors hope to emulate . They all yearn to be the 'next Leo' .

I need to be sincere,I dont think we'll have a "new Leo" soon,because he was a phenomenon

Kat

Thanks for shark article :)

Thanks for explaining about Leo's appearance over there :hug:

Leo is a very good person to get attention for movies of great quality!

*do you hear me, academy awards :whistle: *

I like his hair too,

I have exactly the same thing, my hair is like blonde from the front, but almost brown more lower ;)

Anyways, it looks really good!

And I think it's really good getting attention for the sharks,

I actually don't think Leo's on twitter himself that much, but it's good he cares to use his name to get attention :)

Thanks kat for the article! :flower: The shark finning is disgusting. I'm glad Leo (and Blake, and everyone who's working to ban finning) have brought attention to this issue. :)

Another video clip, this with Leo... you don't get to hear him say Marky Mark, but I love the way he growls his name. :laugh:

Yahoo News AP

Thanks kat for the article! :flower: The shark finning is disgusting. I'm glad Leo (and Blake, and everyone who's working to ban finning) have brought attention to this issue. :)

Another video clip, this with Leo... you don't get to hear him say Marky Mark, but I love the way he growls his name. :laugh:

Yahoo News AP

Wow, JouJou - thanks ! It sounds like Leo was trying to imitate Mark's voice at the end. Matt Damon does a better impression of Walhberg, jaja.

After seeing the video of Mark, it is obvious he was saying that about Lautner was a fun joke - I mean, the audience there got it cuz reports said they laughed so they got it. :laugh:

Yahoo News AP

aw funny video! :laugh: thanks Jou! :wave:

OMG how much I love them together! :wub:

wonder what Leo's face was like when Mark said that :laugh:

Hi Everyone, I haven't been on here much lately so it is fantastic to come back and find all of the wonderful Leo news, pics, and video! I agree he looks delicious in the bike shots. :drool:

My apologies if this has already been posted, but it's video from the HFPA luncheon. I love Leo's growl when he's introducing Mark W. Leo's part starts around the 40 second mark.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/newsinc/land...fingtonpost_ent

Hi Everyone, I haven't been on here much lately so it is fantastic to come back and find all of the wonderful Leo news, pics, and video! I agree he looks delicious in the bike shots. :drool:

My apologies if this has already been posted, but it's video from the HFPA luncheon. I love Leo's growl when he's introducing Mark W. Leo's part starts around the 40 second mark.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/newsinc/land...fingtonpost_ent

Sorry, Jou Jou, I just saw you already posted that clip!

Thanks again everyone for all the Leo information. You guys are amazing at spotting tweets and rare pics! Just one of the many reasons I love it here. :laugh:

Another photo from inside HFP luncheon

We can see Leo's table. We see he was at same table as his buddy Ryan Kavanaugh.

And the lady to his right is the HFP president that he is in photographs with.

I wonder who the lucky lady was to his left :)

post-52324-0-1446088662-33398_thumb.jpg

The person below is on Warners studio set today visiting "Pretty Little Liars' set

Lauren :)

HeyItsLauren11 Lauren :)

just was next to leonardo dicaprio <3

Same girl second tweet

@LeoDiCaprio your sexier in person,

42 minutes ago

y0uwanker kimchi~

@HeyItsLauren11 HES GORGGG.

42 minutes ago

41 minutes ago

Lauren :)

@y0uwanker oh hell yeah he is.

42 minutes ago

Jou

Thanks for another HFP clip :)

thank U oxford for that pix of Leo and where he was sitting. Too bad it s the back of him.

DOes anyone know why Leo would be visiting the WB studio? Was he visiting the Pretty Little Liars set? Or, was he there cuz Gossip Girl shoots at the WB Studio (although they are doing location shots all over LA now).