Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Eastwood's 'J. Edgar' in November, 'Extremely Loud' On Christmas and Cuaron's Gravity Lands November 2012

Warner Bros. has set its Oscar schedule

Exhibitor Relations has just revealed Warner Bros. has finally officially dated Clint Eastwood's latest Oscar effort, J. Edgar, for a November 9 limited bow with a wide expansion two days later on November 11.

LINK

:clap: Thanks aomg and Nanda for the J. Edgar news! :flower: I think it's great that it's going to wide release so soon after the limited release dates, and on Leo's birthday! :D

Thanks Winter for the tweet! :flower: Leo and Tarantino having a "very animated converstaion" sounds promising for Django. :thumbsup:

Leo's digs in Sydney
Leonardo DiCaprio struggles to find Sydney's West Egg for Gatsby filming

DiCaprio, who topped the latest list of Hollywood's highest-earning actors according to Forbes.com, had his scouts looking for luxury rental lodgings with a $30,000 a week limit.

There are just 21 eastern suburb Sydney harbourfront homes with tennis courts, and eight have the tennis court directly on the water.

After the hunt for the very best of homes met dead ends over recent weeks, DiCaprio's search party has yet to sign off on any on the short list of alternate accommodation.

They really wanted a sports court for him, plus a gym, one leasing insider says. Perhaps the court was for tennis or maybe basketball?

http://www.propertyobserver.com.au/new-sou...g/2011080451026

Thanks oxford! :flower: I expect an outpouring of sympathetic Sydney women offering to put him up. :laugh:

Found this in a new popsugar article. I hope we can get some pics of him at the luncheon!! :D

Leonardo also returned to LA with Blake and he's expected at a Hollywood Foreign Press Association luncheon later today.

http://www.popsugar.com/Blake-Lively-Ed-We...irl-LA-18582313

Thanks kat! :flower: Ooh schmoozing with the Golden Globes voters. :D Not that he needs to, his reputation and performances speak for themselves, but it can't hurt.

EDIT: Variety is live tweeting the HFPA luncheon

But I've noticed a trend where when he is announced as going somewhere, he turns up somewhere else. :p There is a NY sighting on Twitter today...

MorganCMendela

I just saw Leonardo dicaprio,...and I froze. Oh my god oh my god oh my god

1 hour ago

emilyrshaw

@MorganCMendela JEALOUS! WHERE?

55 minutes ago

MorganCMendela

@emilyrshaw prince and green!

55 minutes ago

OOPS!

There are so many people tweeting about seeing Leo,

I really should move to LA/NCY :p

You should! I need someone to commiserate with about being so close, yet so far. :p

Can't they go swimming or something?

I'm up for anything that involves Leo shirtless :drool: :rofl:

:yes: He's looking especially fit lately, but we must have more evidence to confirm. :brows:

He's at the luncheon :D *resumes search for pix* (no one tell that poor woman in NY who froze for no reason :p )

Variety_JLD Josh Dickey

Ryan Kavanaugh chatting up DiCaprio. Or is it THE OTHER WAY AROUND? #hfpa

13 seconds ago

Variety

marcmalkin

Lea Michele sitting at table with Kevin bacon, Hugh Dancy and Elizabeth Olsen. close by is Leo dicaprio table w/Gerard butler.

1 minute ago

It's the Capri wedding party in L.A. :laugh:

Jou

Thanks for Variety /HFP luncheon tweet

I wonder if Leo is asking Ryan how it is to be a married man :)

I wonder if our Sexy Leo has avoided the cameras, as both Wireimage & Getty have tons of pix of other celebs at the event :cry: :cry:

We need the Variety guy to tweet us a photo of Leo !

Photos of Gerard are now just showing up, so maybe Leo and he arrived at same time

Another tweet

Leonardo DiCaprio is receiving a grant on behalf The Film Foundation, making possible the help of preservation of classic movies.
Does the 2011 awards season really start HERE at HFPA lucheon at BevHills Hotel. DiCaprio onstage now and I think so...

6 minutes ago

Tweet from Anne Thompson of Indie Wire
leo dicaprio beams as he accepts contribution to film foundation, backed by spielberg, scorsese, eastwood, which preserves classics.

Aaaah I wanna see him beam! :D There has to be pix of this!

Poor woman! :/ wasn't Leo, please somebody tell her this... :laugh:

thanks for the info Jou, I want pics!

maybe she saw Emile Hirsch :laugh::laugh:

:rofl: That would be my friend! :p I really need to send her a pic of both side by side with their vital stats: "See this guy? He is NOT Leo. I repeat NOT Leo." :laugh: