Bellazon

Football

goose

Having selected Krakow in Poland as their training base, England will face journeys of up to 930 miles to Donetsk and 540 miles to Kiev.

I look forward to when this decision becomes the official scapegoat for England's elimination.

Im staying positive, or at least i am at the moment. :D

^Yes indeed, it's been a done deal since Saturday - it's just that the obligatory news conferences and press shots are for some reason taking place this afternoon. Whether it was by design or dumb luck, Short did a great thing in pushing the deal through prior to the Wolves game - O'Neill may have thought twice about taking the job if he'd sat through that nonsense without first being committed to the club. The fact that we've come away from games against Fulham, Wigan and Wolves with just one point to show for it should finally prove to all Bruce's lovestruck media mates that we couldn't have persevered with him for a moment longer. On current form, I doubt if there's a poorer squad in the Premier League. So it's over to you, Martin - even in light of the rather fantastic gif posted above, I promise not to complain if you sign Heskey in January.

I had to leave on the Manchester game when it was 2-0, I assume the team in orange didn't come back :ninja: ? I've been watching more soccer since the bragaining agreement issues of a certain other sport. I couldn't tell whether the Rooney guy's goal was standard fare and just impressive to me, but I liked the way it went cross ways between the defender's guy's legs :ninja: . I kindof felt sorry for the other side though since they seemed thorougly dominated but it'll just be fuel for working that much harder I guess :) :ninja: .

sunderlandvblackburnmar.jpg

Talk about making a dramatic entrance! Yes, it was only Blackburn and granted, we're still stuck with an incredibly thin squad who are more Matalan than Catalan, but oh lord, was it ever refreshing to watch the team playing with purpose and with a gameplan, not to mention see substitutions that actually made a difference to proceedings. We may be still in a scrap but at least we're in a scrap with Martin O'Neill.