Bellazon

Football

goose

You're just jealous :p Ahha jk jk, I can't believe Barca screwed up?! :|

Well it was Zaragoza...they're a tough team to beat. The Milito brothers, Ewerthon, D'Alessandro, Aimar, Pique are all awesome players :thumbsup:

I've got pairs of socks who'd do a better job than Gary Neville. :ninja:

:rofl:

I wish I had socks like that, then I wouldn't have to look like an ass whenever I play :|

Well, missing Henry and van Persie does that to a strike force. It's not like you have Pires or Ljungberg to rely upon anymore either :no: Hleb and Rosicky rarely shoot and Adebayor is good but I guess he can't score much either :/

I hate it when all your teams lose in the one week :( Valencia lost as well <_< Now Zaragoza are above us and Sevilla and Madrid are yet to play :ninja:

hmmm true, true. we are pissing some key players i suppose.

missed the game today, but WHAT... 0-0 again. no goals AGAIN. :cry: <_<

aaah sucks about valencia too. i need them to perform against chelsea this week!

cant wait, tomorrow i'm off to italy and hopefully i'll enjoy a *good* result amongst the crowd...

forza Roma. :D :whistle:

hmmm true, true. we are pissing some key players i suppose.

missed the game today, but WHAT... 0-0 again. no goals AGAIN. :cry: <_<

aaah sucks about valencia too. i need them to perform against chelsea this week!

cant wait, tomorrow i'm off to italy and hopefully i'll enjoy a *good* result amongst the crowd...

forza Roma. :D :whistle:

I didn't watch it either but I would've thought Adebayor would score by now. He's been hitting the woodwork an awful lot lately

Don't worry, they'll come out fighting :lullaby: For the love of all that is holy, not another Chelsea vs Liverpool game please :cry2:

Have fun :wave: and don't get stabbed or bashed by the police :ninja:

Well it was Zaragoza...they're a tough team to beat. The Milito brothers, Ewerthon, D'Alessandro, Aimar, Pique are all awesome players :thumbsup:

True true, but uit's unexpected. Indeed they are.

Cannot wait until tomorrow, CL baby! Let the games begin

ANYONE planning to watch the CL games tonight..err..this morning *coverage starts at 2:30 am here :cry:*

I'm going to watch Man U v Roma. Apparently police have already been making arrests outside the ground but hopefully it won't all spark off again.