Bellazon

Football

goose

I watched the game :yes: and I was really pleased with the way we played (I was having a heart attack in the last 15 minutes though). It might've been one of our best performances of the season, but luckily Barca couldn't string any passes together :ninja: I told Ronnie those ping-pong boots wouldn't help :no:

Arsenal and Madrid in one go...Sorry Ange :( but that means you can spend more time winning La Liga and the Premiership. You'll probably take over Valencia and Liverpool :ninja:

:| ... :cry2: oh who cares I'M GOING TO PARIS IN 2 DAYS! :woot: But still I'm pretty bummed out. I hope Madrid win La Liga, at the moment it's not looking to bright. We have Barca coming up... and I'm not there to watch the match :|

:| ... :cry2: oh who cares I'M GOING TO PARIS IN 2 DAYS! :woot: But still I'm pretty bummed out. I hope Madrid win La Liga, at the moment it's not looking to bright. We have Barca coming up... and I'm not there to watch the match :|

Paris? The home of Arsenal? :rofl: Have fun there :D

There is good news...rumours are rife about Capello getting the sack :woot:

:cry:

Navarro (N)

All the attacking teams are gone :no: (Manyoo don't tend to be so adventurous in Europe, even in their own backyard so I don't count them as an attacking team). It sucks...this round had too many good ties and in the end the rest of the competition will probably suffer :cry:

and I don't condone what Navarro did as well <_< He tried to outsprint Cordoba...silly man :trout: Do you know why there was a fight in the first place? *puts house down on Materazzi*

Same here, remember he had a trial with us? i guess after that they found out that he isn't that special after all :whistle: but still i hope manutd are still keeping an eye on him.

i guess torres would be an option, but i still dont rate him for £26M, but then again you can argue that the same kind of doubtfulness was there when they splashed on carrick :laugh: so you never know! :laugh:

what do you think about e'too? cos i heard somethin about him wanting to leave as well, :D or would he suits chelsea better?

that is probably the case about england, but i still think neville is one of the best we ever had, and he still is :blush: that tends to be the case for england, especially on the left wing.

please dont let de jong and kompany sink! :yuckky: :laugh:

Now that you mention it, I remember something about trials, but maybe he doesn't want to move yet or you can't accomodate him into the team? Maybe he really is mediocre :idk: I'm sure they'll still be keeping an eye on him though.

Carrick is not worth £14mill, He's a classy player and I rate him but £14m is excessive for sure...but that's the price you have to pay for English players now I guess...the market is so inflated...and they wonder why Arsenal don't buy English :whistle: Hard to blame really...who would you choose; van Persie for £2m or Ashley Young for £10 mill? Hard choice :p Eto'o wouldn't go to Chelsea I don't think :unsure: considering his history with them and Jose...he likes the Arsenal and Manyoo styles of play but I wouldn't have too much confidence in those reports.

I'm not sure about Manyoo history but I'm willing to bet you've had a better right back than that. Henningborg or whatever his name is...wasn't he any good...all I know about him is that he was the recipient of Redondo's "Backheel of Old Trafford" :rofl: England have alright options for left wing now (but I guess it has been a recent thing so you're right still): Lennon has shown he can play there and he is still learning, Downing can play there and Joe Cole is great there. Chelsea must miss him so much :(

you forgot about Rafael :persuazn:

i donno about that much history, and sometime i wonder why people learn so much about which player has played for the team and what match was considered as a classic. since at that time they weren't born! :whistle: so how do they know that match was great!? :laugh: <_<

i will know a few of the greatest players who have played for my clubs, but i would never mention the games that was before me, or even before i start watching football :blush:

anyway, just my opinion^^:D

i think they should put downing on the left and lennon on the right, as i love the speedy players.

haven't seen much of joe cole, but i am sure he will be back to his best in no time^^:D

and of cos, van der vaart. :whistle:

that run of 49 games without losing... what a record! :laugh:

but it all came to an end with manutd^^:D nah jokes, they were great.

it's just that everyone is P*ssed off that chelsea got whatever they want since that bloody takeover... :yuckky:

damn Manyoo...you end every record don't you? Arsenal, Chelsea and I'm sure if Liverpool ever had a miraculous streak you'd end it too <_<

u mean something like 30 games without winning? :laugh: :drool: :whistle: :blush:

just kidding.

i am sure we will end your "good" records though :laugh: :p

Anyone :shifty:

that's the answer I wanted to hear :evil: so now that Barca have lost (because I jinxed them) I guess you owe me one :whistle:

John O Shea last minute in stoppage time winner! What a game, what a game! I love intense games with a last minute winner, always my favourites. :hug: there there you okay sunshine?

:cry: I'm hurt and I don't think the pain will go away...unless we beat Arsenal 14-0 :ninja:

aww poor you :hug:

anyway, john o'shea has been doing some crazy stuff lately! scoring in the last minute, play in goal, what's next? :laugh: :whistle:

Paris? The home of Arsenal? :rofl: Have fun there :D

There is good news...rumours are rife about Capello getting the sack :woot:

Thanks! :D I want a new coach!

I'm actually happy they are gone. :p I hate Real, and although I usually like Arsenal, I thought PSV deserved it more.

Real are the best :ninja: :blah: :p I wonder who will win the CL this year? Chelsea? Man U?