Bellazon

Football

goose

Anyone :shifty:

that's the answer I wanted to hear :evil: so now that Barca have lost (because I jinxed them) I guess you owe me one :whistle:

John O Shea last minute in stoppage time winner! What a game, what a game! I love intense games with a last minute winner, always my favourites. :hug: there there you okay sunshine?

:cry: I'm hurt and I don't think the pain will go away...unless we beat Arsenal 14-0 :ninja:

Yes, but one goal won't be enough for Barca. :ninja:

2 goals is totally within Barca's reach...as long as Ronnie doesn't miss anymore penalties :ninja:

I had tears of joy streaming down my face when he missed against Sevilla, it was beautiful!

that's the answer I wanted to hear :evil: so now that Barca have lost (because I jinxed them) I guess you owe me one :whistle:

Yah, I definetly owe you one.. no worries I got you covered at Anfield ;)

:cry: I'm hurt and I don't think the pain will go away...unless we beat Arsenal 14-0 :ninja:

Aweee. :rofl: Aahaahaha dream on.

:| Madrid drew AGAIN!

just saw the west ham game. really exciting stuff, but shame on the hammers...i really wanted them to beat spurs today.

argh!

The score line suggests excitement, but was there any quality on show? :laugh: If you had it your way Spurs would never win :|

hmmm perhaps. although i suppose today they got their revenge on west ham - after it was they who defeated spurs on the last day of last season to get arsenal that champions league spot. :D

Many people think West Ham beat Spurs, but it was actually a one man team. The player? One Mister Wenger :shifty:

I watched some highlights... that FK by Alves was saveable but kind of bad luck that Valdes misread it and committed too early :(

You guys got slaughtered near the end too...there could've been 2-3 goals there for Sevilla if they were more clinical :no:

Still believe we can get a result at Anfield? :ninja:

Seeing Barca play against Sevilla on Saturday... I think the Reds have a great chance. Ready to say goodbye to the CL Barca, Liverpool are in town. But than again I'm bias because I always want Barca to lose :ninja:

I hope it's going to be an entertaining match. Can't wait for the square off.

The scary thing about Barca is when they go all-out playing at the top of their game. If you guys improve your performance then you have every chance :yes:

Seeing Barca play against Sevilla on Saturday... I think the Reds have a great chance. Ready to say goodbye to the CL Barca, Liverpool are in town. But than again I'm bias because I always want Barca to lose :ninja:

I hope it's going to be an entertaining match. Can't wait for the square off.

I'm actually more interested in the Valencia-Inter match :idk: