Bellazon

Football

goose

anyway, i think manutd should get another striker as well :whistle:

Who is on Manyoo's list? sell Alan Smith. I don't know why you bothered buying him anyway. I mean he was good for Leeds but he wasn't special in his play. You're going to need replacements for Ole, Giggsy and Scholes soon too. Dump Brown, Silvestre, Neville, Richardson and you should be good (Y) Keep O'Shea since he's not bad and he's a utility player, so he can fill many positions.

for the midfield, i would like to see them buy Freddy Adu, but I have never seen him play, so cant be sure about his ability :blush:

in the firepower apartment, i really dont know who we should get, because it's pretty impossible to get some big names, although I would like to see Fred from Lyon to play for us, he seems quite good :laugh:

we defenitely need a replacement for scholes, someone who can pass well and can keep the ball.

i would keep brown for the time being, and neville of cos, but i want ledley king to play for us in the centre back, and yes dump silvestre and richardson. <_<

Just checked it. 11 goals in 23 starts. Still decent numbers for someone who was supposedly over the hill at Manure.

if they start beckam with him, then i think he will be better off^^:D

Better still, they could provide service for him. Any type will do. They're starving him at the moment. If Madrid play a more attacking style they can surely get more goals from Horseface :ninja:

yes, it all comes down to the mentallity of the team <_<

i dont see why they play like they are with the players they got.... :ninja: :yuckky:

because i was reading th EPL table and the top three were all well over 45 points^^:D

well i guess they are different :whistle:

Chelsea set the bar too high over the last few seasons <_< It used to take about 80 pts to win a league, but now you're looking at 90-95. It has had a good effect on English football though...except for the sides on the other end of the spectrum :ninja:

for the midfield, i would like to see them buy Freddy Adu, but I have never seen him play, so cant be sure about his ability :blush:

in the firepower apartment, i really dont know who we should get, because it's pretty impossible to get some big names, although I would like to see Fred from Lyon to play for us, he seems quite good :laugh:

we defenitely need a replacement for scholes, someone who can pass well and can keep the ball.

i would keep brown for the time being, and neville of cos, but i want ledley king to play for us in the centre back, and yes dump silvestre and richardson. <_<

Freddy? He was a striker last time I saw him play. He's good but nothing too special IMO. Afterall, he is playing in America :whistle: but also because he can dribble through a whole team and mess up a 6 yard strike :hehe:

What about Fernando Torres? He would be a good buy for you guys though I don't rate him very highly myself.

Apparently Deco wants a move, though he's a bit old but he has a few good years left in him. Others say Owen Hargreaves could replace him but I'm not sure about a straight replacement because they are different types of players. I don't think anyone could really replace Scholes for you guys. He's such an awesome player and he has the lot - passing, agression, long shots, tackles, positional discipline. When he was out of form he was invisible, but this season he's shining much more than Lampard and Gerrard combined! He's been instrumental in your midfield, especially against the big clubs :clap: That goes for Giggsy as well... what's with your old-timers and the sudden performance increase? Are you feeding them drugs? :|

It doesn't matter who you have as long as Vidic is there. Ferdinand is alright but he needs a solid partner. Kind of reminds me of the Helguera-Hierro partnership :laugh: Why would you want to keep Brown or Neville? :yuckky:

because i was reading th EPL table and the top three were all well over 45 points^^:D

Chelsea set the bar too high over the last few seasons <_< It used to take about 80 pts to win a league, but now you're looking at 90-95. It has had a good effect on English football though...except for the sides on the other end of the spectrum :ninja:

yep, definitely, it kind of takes the standard up a step^^:D

Freddy? He was a striker last time I saw him play. He's good but nothing too special IMO. Afterall, he is playing in America :whistle: but also because he can dribble through a whole team and mess up a 6 yard strike :hehe:

What about Fernando Torres? He would be a good buy for you guys though I don't rate him very highly myself.

Apparently Deco wants a move, though he's a bit old but he has a few good years left in him. Others say Owen Hargreaves could replace him but I'm not sure about a straight replacement because they are different types of players. I don't think anyone could really replace Scholes for you guys. He's such an awesome player and he has the lot - passing, agression, long shots, tackles, positional discipline. When he was out of form he was invisible, but this season he's shining much more than Lampard and Gerrard combined! He's been instrumental in your midfield, especially against the big clubs :clap: That goes for Giggsy as well... what's with your old-timers and the sudden performance increase? Are you feeding them drugs? :|

It doesn't matter who you have as long as Vidic is there. Ferdinand is alright but he needs a solid partner. Kind of reminds me of the Helguera-Hierro partnership :laugh: Why would you want to keep Brown or Neville? :yuckky:

well, i think he can play on the left as well, and indeed, playing in america doesn't really say much aout him, eh? or actually, stewart downing is not a bad choice.

I think torres would be quite good, but since i dont see him play that often and athletico have just put a price tag too high for his ability i would say.

Deco would be a good addition, i heard about that he wants to moves as well, but why would he want to leave barca anyway? :whistle: <_<

and we definitely need hargreaves, carrick is not bad in the holding role, but he cannot tackle for his life! but his passing and shooting are quite good, i quite like that^^:D

true that scholes is hard to replace, and giggs as well, but i think the best replacement for scholes would be deco at the moment, i guess? if he is available. and in my dreams, i really would like leo messi to play for us! :ninja: :laugh:

and yes! vidic! i just somehow forgot about him! he has been awesome this season so far, and i would like to see if he is able to keep that up for the years to come! :blush: :whistle:

considering the fact that neville has been the england's first choice at right back for more than a decade, that sums it up, after beckham is gone, he has learnt to come up and make crosses at the right time, though brown cannot be possibly better than him, but after seeing him recently, I think he is good enough to hold down a place:D

and actually, what about nigel de jong? he seems to be quite good:D (well, at least in my FM game :p )

We could've made up ground on the leaders but it seems we like to choke <_<

Voronin? :idk: I don't watch him but he's nothing special. Rafa's just being a cheap ass and snapping up a striker on a free...stingy <_< Is it too much to ask to buy quality players and not mediocrity? *sigh*

Aahahha true true, so could have Madrid :cain:

:rofl: Cheap like Wegner, but Arsenal has the best youth development team, and isn't Voronin 27? Ahahhaha love you... Liverpool only have one great star, Stevie G! How are you suppose to complete with Chelsea & Man U? But than again look at the players Madrid buy.. and we're 4th in la liga :cain: Maybe he isn't a bad signing?

yes, it all comes down to the mentallity of the team <_<

i dont see why they play like they are with the players they got.... :ninja: :yuckky:

Because Capello is a genius! :ninja:

well, we all know that:D

I WANT GOALS AND ATTACKING FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!! :bellazon: I wouldn't be surprised if Capello got assassinated soon :ninja:

because i was reading th EPL table and the top three were all well over 45 points^^ :D

yep, definitely, it kind of takes the standard up a step^^ :D

I think the high level of play started to come when Arsenal went invincible throughout the season, and then Chelsea just continued raising expectations.

well, i think he can play on the left as well, and indeed, playing in america doesn't really say much aout him, eh? or actually, stewart downing is not a bad choice.

I think torres would be quite good, but since i dont see him play that often and athletico have just put a price tag too high for his ability i would say.

Deco would be a good addition, i heard about that he wants to moves as well, but why would he want to leave barca anyway? :whistle: <_<

and we definitely need hargreaves, carrick is not bad in the holding role, but he cannot tackle for his life! but his passing and shooting are quite good, i quite like that^^:D

true that scholes is hard to replace, and giggs as well, but i think the best replacement for scholes would be deco at the moment, i guess? if he is available. and in my dreams, i really would like leo messi to play for us! :ninja: :laugh:

and yes! vidic! i just somehow forgot about him! he has been awesome this season so far, and i would like to see if he is able to keep that up for the years to come! :blush: :whistle:

considering the fact that neville has been the england's first choice at right back for more than a decade, that sums it up, after beckham is gone, he has learnt to come up and make crosses at the right time, though brown cannot be possibly better than him, but after seeing him recently, I think he is good enough to hold down a place:D

and actually, what about nigel de jong? he seems to be quite good:D (well, at least in my FM game :p )

My opinions are still mixed about Adu, but maybe some more footage of him playing will lead me to a decision one way or another...

The buy out is £26million for Torres. I think he'd suit a team that plays fast football. He has the pace and the strength to succeed in England I think, but he'd definitely suit the Manyoo and Arsenal game a lot more than Liverpool or Chelsea.

hahahaha, yes that tends to be the case for many deep-lying playmakers. Pirlo can't tackle either and Xavi isn't great but he can do something. Alonso seems to be the only exception :whistle: (and Gago :ninja:)

Being England first choice just means England has had no decent right back for the last 10 years :whistle: Who has really been able to provide competition for him? Danny Mills did an ok job before he came crashing down. Glen Johnson has fallen off the radar. Luke Young has disappeared since the start of the EPL because of Charlton's poor form. To be fair, Gary's runs and crosses have grabbed my eye of late, but I still don't rate him :ninja: and Brown :yuckky: Here's the message: if a Liverpool fan can tell you a player is not world-class you should listen, afterall our standards aren't very high :rofl:

De Jong? He went to Hamburg and no one has heard of him since. Hamburg are another sinking ship :no: and they're taking Kompany and van der Vaart down with them :chicken:

:rofl: Cheap like Wegner, but Arsenal has the best youth development team, and isn't Voronin 27? Ahahhaha love you... Liverpool only have one great star, Stevie G! How are you suppose to complete with Chelsea & Man U? But than again look at the players Madrid buy.. and we're 4th in la liga :cain: Maybe he isn't a bad signing?

Wenger is spending more and more on his youngsters now. He's actually playing in the millions now (but I guess Denilson was worth it (Y)) Yes, Voronin is old as well <_< He adds nothing to our team. I don't even understand why we bought him. I'd rather we pay some cash and sign Klose instead. *sigh* please don't talk about the EPL, it's depressing. Last year and this year we got off to crappy starts :persuazn: if not for those, we'd be up there challenging. Every Liverpool team seems to suffer from a slow start :mad:

I think the high level of play started to come when Arsenal went invincible throughout the season, and then Chelsea just continued raising expectations.

That was a great season from Arsenal :drool: :thumbsup: and you may have a point there... No one remembers the fine season Arsenal had. Everyone just remembers when a Russian invested in Chelsea :ninja:

My opinions are still mixed about Adu, but maybe some more footage of him playing will lead me to a decision one way or another...

The buy out is £26million for Torres. I think he'd suit a team that plays fast football. He has the pace and the strength to succeed in England I think, but he'd definitely suit the Manyoo and Arsenal game a lot more than Liverpool or Chelsea.

hahahaha, yes that tends to be the case for many deep-lying playmakers. Pirlo can't tackle either and Xavi isn't great but he can do something. Alonso seems to be the only exception :whistle: (and Gago :ninja:)

Being England first choice just means England has had no decent right back for the last 10 years :whistle: Who has really been able to provide competition for him? Danny Mills did an ok job before he came crashing down. Glen Johnson has fallen off the radar. Luke Young has disappeared since the start of the EPL because of Charlton's poor form. To be fair, Gary's runs and crosses have grabbed my eye of late, but I still don't rate him :ninja: and Brown :yuckky: Here's the message: if a Liverpool fan can tell you a player is not world-class you should listen, afterall our standards aren't very high :rofl:

De Jong? He went to Hamburg and no one has heard of him since. Hamburg are another sinking ship :no: and they're taking Kompany and van der Vaart down with them :chicken:

Kompany is only 20, so he should still be able to make something out of his career, if he just leaves Hamburg in time. Van Der Vaart is 24, and needs to start thinking about his future.

me too! :dance: but I don't think it will happen :no: Manyoo have been unbeaten at Anfield since 2001 and we've kept a clean sheet at home for 30 games or something like that :idk: 2-0 preferably but 0-0 would be fine I guess :ninja: