Bellazon

Football

goose

and apparently becks had two assists as well!

what do you think of that? :whistle:

I think it's great! Whenever we win... Beckham is a good player, not the greatest. But it is always good to have all of your players ready.

so do you think real will lose an important assess(sp) once he is gone?

Am I the only one who hopes that Real will get their asses kicked tonight? :ninja:
nope, but we might be the only two:P

I didn't really care who won or lost to be honest. :morning:

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There it is!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally someone scored!!!!!!!!!!

well played giggs!!!!!!!!!! :hell yea!: :ddr: :clap: :rofl:

sorry i am talking to myself><

How Henry-esque of him :)

:persuazn:

Madrid won 3:2 :hell yea!:

I wish I were optimistic like you. All I'd think about is how a 1-0 defeat in Bayern would end your run in the comp :ninja:

and apparently becks had two assists as well!

what do you think of that? :whistle:

2? van Nistelrooij's goal came from Helguera's head-on? :blink:

But he played a magnificent game until the 70 minute mark :yes: After that he just switched off and lost possession all the time :no: but his freekicks were all quality and it seems he's figured out that all you have to do is move the ball and not your body :whistle:

Roberto Carlos was quality as well (Y) Without him Hargreaves would've been all over the place for Bayern but it seems like he's defending well. How many years has it been since that happened? Scary :|

I don't like how Real played though. They couldn't really do anything in the forward line or in midfield all game. You should work on that lest you get overrun by Bayern again in the second leg.

PSV just scored a goal against arsenal!

Arsenal is so screwed. Koeman was responsible for Liverpool's exit to Benfica last year. All he knows how to do is sit really, really deep and hit on the break and now that they've scored against Arsenal, they'll sit deeper and narrower than before :yuckky: I hate Koeman <_< The one advantage is Arsenal are a much more mobile unit than Liverpool and PSV don't seem to be as good as Benfica defensively. That being said, Arsenal will have to score the first goal and make PSV come out of their shells by using the width (thank god this is played at Emirates and not Highbury). If PSV score first, I'm not sure Arsenal will be able to come back considering every time they go down first at the Emirates it's been a 2-1 comeback and 2 home goals won't cut it this time around :ninja:

Am I the only one who hopes that Real will get their asses kicked tonight? :ninja:

nope, but we might be the only two:P

:persuazn:

Madrid won 3:2 :hell yea!:

Yeah, but Cassilas saved them in the second half. It should have been 3-4 or 3-5, had they just converted their chances better.

Anyway, they are still in a world of trouble. All Bayern need now is a 1-0 victory at home. :laugh:

PSV just scored a goal against arsenal!

Arsenal is so screwed. Koeman was responsible for Liverpool's exit to Benfica last year. All he knows how to do is sit really, really deep and hit on the break and now that they've scored against Arsenal, they'll sit deeper and narrower than before :yuckky: I hate Koeman <_< The one advantage is Arsenal are a much more mobile unit than Liverpool and PSV don't seem to be as good as Benfica defensively. That being said, Arsenal will have to score the first goal and make PSV come out of their shells by using the width (thank god this is played at Emirates and not Highbury). If PSV score first, I'm not sure Arsenal will be able to come back considering every time they go down first at the Emirates it's been a 2-1 comeback and 2 home goals won't cut it this time around :ninja:

Hiddink's PSV was much more enjoyable to watch. :yes:

Mascherano signed :hell yea!:

and so i have read about it, i dont get why they made such a fuss about it from the start, i mean, FIFA has already approved it, so what's the english FA doing? <_<

another thing i dont quite get, is that i would be more than happy to just have sissoko, since he is a very good defensive midfielder like mascherano, but now, how are they gonna play? play them both? well i guess you can always do with a quality backup^^:D :blush: