Bellazon

Football

goose

A win against Liverpool and Valencia, and this will all blow over. But if they should lose those two games, things could get very ugly.

Ha! Who do Barca think they are? A win against the 2 best clubs in the world? Highly unlikely :whistle:

*hallucinates*

A win against Liverpool and Valencia, and this will all blow over. But if they should lose those two games, things could get very ugly.

Ha! Who do Barca think they are? A win against the 2 best clubs in the world? Highly unlikely :whistle:

*hallucinates*

Agreed. ^^^ :)

Lets see:

Top of la liga

In the 1/8 finals of the CL

If that's falling apart, I really, really hope that Club Brugge falls apart BADLY next season.

Ronnie and Eto'o made up. Damn Puyol and Xavi for their leadership skills <_< What about us? It isn't fair! :cry:

TK! Me? ahahaha it's been a joke! I'm going to puke they way we play at home, on the road we haven't been bad. This year 2007, three defeats in la liga? that's insane! We don't score much, which sucks. I don't like the way we play, it's boring football, and it's unfair to the creative players like Robinho on the team. All w edo is defend defend defend, not too much entertainment. We're still in CL, which is superb, hopefully we'll rifle Bayern away, Copa del Rey I don't even want to talk about it. We lost to Betis! Who they hell loses to Betis? We play them this weekend in the league at home, so hopefully we can boot their asses! I hope Madrid pick up their performance, Capello's a dead man.

What's you're favourite team?

TK! Me? ahahaha it's been a joke! I'm going to puke they way we play at home, on the road we haven't been bad. This year 2007, three defeats in la liga? that's insane! We don't score much, which sucks. I don't like the way we play, it's boring football, and it's unfair to the creative players like Robinho on the team. All w edo is defend defend defend, not too much entertainment.

What more could you expect from Capello? He's even forcing Robinho to move (but frankly, he doesn't have the build to even play in Spain let alone in another league :ninja:) Why isn't Robinho a starter anyway? He should be getting game time. He's a bit erratic but when he's on fire the boy is marvellous...he doesn't get the game time he deserves *cough* shove over Ronnie *cough*

We lost to Betis! Who they hell loses to Betis? We play them this weekend in the league at home, so hopefully we can boot their asses! I hope Madrid pick up their performance, Capello's a dead man.

Valencia apparently <_< in the league as well :cry2: Sevilla drew 0-0 with them too :|

What's you're favourite team?

He's a fellow American :) a Manc :bellazon: