Bellazon

Football

goose

That is amazing! the respect of the two sides not only by the players, as well as the fans!

wow, at first i thought Liverpool dreams and chances of regaining the title were long lost after knowing that they will face Barca....

but damn, my team just made me so proud when we beat them!!!!!!!!!

Love Barcelona! but i guess we turned out the better team that day..

anywayz, congratz to the both of them Great game!

Liverpool,yep..we're on a roll!

Are you another Liverpool supporter? :woot:

hey ed, after reading your essay, i couldn't have agreed more, and whilst trying to think about what history of football i actually know myself, i am surprised that in fact i know quite a lot!

that is a good comparison^^:D

without embarrassing myself, from what i've learnt about the Madrid rivalry is all about the "royal" staus that Real Madrid has got, for some reason i couldn't quite recall^^:D

you are right ed, knowing the history not only enables you to be able to communicate with fellow football fans in the world but also help to understand certain culture in coutries^^:D

that backheel was awesome, but did manutd beat madrid in the second leg? since that was the season when they won the treble? :blush:

:clap:

There's a lot of history there. I was watching a documentary about Madrid-Barca rivalry but I don't remember half the things I heard in the programme :blush: However, I do know that in Madrid's trophy museum they even have a 1932 Chess Champions trophy in there somewhere :rofl: :whistle:

I thought you won the treble the season before :ninja:

we certainly did, i got it mixed up=.=''

anyway! can u believe it! van der sar is injured during the warm up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yuckky:

that means we dont have a substitute keeper!!!!!!!!! *cough**o'shea* :whistle:

anyway! can u believe it! van der sar is injured during the warm up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yuckky:

where's Kuszchak? :blink:

It's time for the O'Shea keeper injury time winner goal were were talking about :shifty: :rofl:

That is amazing! the respect of the two sides not only by the players, as well as the fans!

wow, at first i thought Liverpool dreams and chances of regaining the title were long lost after knowing that they will face Barca....

but damn, my team just made me so proud when we beat them!!!!!!!!!

Love Barcelona! but i guess we turned out the better team that day..

anywayz, congratz to the both of them Great game!

Liverpool,yep..we're on a roll!

Are you another Liverpool supporter? :woot:

god no... <_< :ninja: :wacko: :war:

better than chelsea though :D

where's Kuszchak? :blink:

It's time for the O'Shea keeper injury time winner goal were were talking about :shifty: :rofl:

of cos he is here, but just that we dont have anyone on the bench <_<

2-2....

rooney's goal was simple but amazing though! :drool:

TK (what is your name by the way? :unsure:) I was just watching a video I downloaded of Freddy Adu. He is very talented and has potential...technically he's quite good, he's got good control and speed. He dribbles very well, although his finishing and final pass is nothing to write home about (though some passes he makes are really good (Y)) He's young and still has much to learn...he needs to get out of the States soon so he's not forced to play on NFL pitches :rofl:

Here's the vid if you want to judge for yourself

Things to take into account include: the level of opposition, the selection of clips (they don't display his full game) and the fact that he was playing out of position for one of his teams which probably dampened his playing style.

My verdict: He's got a future but I'd rather Ronaldo at 18.

of cos he is here, but just that we dont have anyone on the bench <_<

2-2....

rooney's goal was simple but amazing though! :drool:

Rooney always scores the classiest goals :woot:

he does indeed^^:D

o and did you see the earlier chance that he miss? the build up of that play is absolutely awesome, all one touch passes^^:D crisp football :drool:

TK (what is your name by the way? :unsure:) I was just watching a video I downloaded of Freddy Adu. He is very talented and has potential...technically he's quite good, he's got good control and speed. He dribbles very well, although his finishing and final pass is nothing to write home about (though some passes he makes are really good (Y)) He's young and still has much to learn...he needs to get out of the States soon so he's not forced to play on NFL pitches :rofl:

Here's the vid if you want to judge for yourself

Things to take into account include: the level of opposition, the selection of clips (they don't display his full game) and the fact that he was playing out of position for one of his teams which probably dampened his playing style.

My verdict: He's got a future but I'd rather Ronaldo at 18.

O, Tommy^^:D

yes, from that video, he certainly has the potential to succeed at a higher level, and i think you have got all the points i want to say.

and by the way, he seems to be shooting from anywhere! :drool:

the level of the oppositon, i think played quite a major part, to be honest, Adu doesn't seem to get closed down as often as he would have if he is playing in europe. but then again, it's only a selection of clips, as you say.

and what the hell are they playing on NFL pitches for? <_< *cough**Americans* :trout: :yuckky:

thanks for the clip, and i see him as a potential replacement for giggs :whistle:

o and did you see the earlier chance that he miss? the build up of that play is absolutely awesome, all one touch passes^^:D crisp football :drool:

Haven't seen the highlights yet. Shall d/l it soon :yes:

O, Tommy^^:D

yes, from that video, he certainly has the potential to succeed at a higher level, and i think you have got all the points i want to say.

and by the way, he seems to be shooting from anywhere! :drool:

the level of the oppositon, i think played quite a major part, to be honest, Adu doesn't seem to get closed down as often as he would have if he is playing in europe. but then again, it's only a selection of clips, as you say.

and what the hell are they playing on NFL pitches for? <_< *cough**Americans* :trout: :yuckky:

thanks for the clip, and i see him as a potential replacement for giggs :whistle:

I thought the American game would be like the English one but it doesn't seem as fast :idk:

Giggs eh? No one can replace Giggsy! NO OOOOOOOONNNNNEEEE :chicken:

Haven't seen the highlights yet. Shall d/l it soon :yes:

have you downloaded it yet?

good eh? :blush: