Bellazon

Football

goose

O, Tommy^^:D

yes, from that video, he certainly has the potential to succeed at a higher level, and i think you have got all the points i want to say.

and by the way, he seems to be shooting from anywhere! :drool:

the level of the oppositon, i think played quite a major part, to be honest, Adu doesn't seem to get closed down as often as he would have if he is playing in europe. but then again, it's only a selection of clips, as you say.

and what the hell are they playing on NFL pitches for? <_< *cough**Americans* :trout: :yuckky:

thanks for the clip, and i see him as a potential replacement for giggs :whistle:

I thought the American game would be like the English one but it doesn't seem as fast :idk:

Giggs eh? No one can replace Giggsy! NO OOOOOOOONNNNNEEEE :chicken:

what gave you the idea that the americans will be as fast? :blink:

well, maybe not the status of the player, but ability wise, i think giggs can be replaced, but certainly he is a true legend and no one can replace that^^:D

Mourinho's already whinging about the number of games they have to play compared to Valencia. All I hear is bitch bitch bitch, moan moan moan... excuses excuses :whistle: :laugh:

afterall, they ARE chelsea, everyone, and i mean EVERYONE, plays less matcha and have easier schedules than them :yuckky: <_<

NOT!!!!

well, maybe not the status of the player, but ability wise, i think giggs can be replaced, but certainly he is a true legend and no one can replace that^^:D

I thought that maybe the Americans would copy the English and play fast and physical because the Premier League is aired a lot over there :idk: but maybe the climate is different. It seems to be hot in the US and always cold and cloudy in England :laugh:

I thought that maybe the Americans would copy the English and play fast and physical because the Premier League is aired a lot over there :idk: but maybe the climate is different. It seems to be hot in the US and always cold and cloudy in England :laugh:

yeah, but the popularity of the sport is not very high compare to NFL and other stuff, so not many people actually play football <_< *shame on them! :whistle: :whistle: *

but wait, wouldn't you be able to run faster when it's warmer? :blink: :laugh:

So Ed, with the possibility of your two favorite teams meeting the CL semi's, who are you going to support then?

that's what I was thinking about and I came to no answer :no: I would've loved it if they met in the final because that would mean I can brag about my team winning the Champions League :p but as it turns out it seems I'll just watch the game (assuming it gets to that stage) and simultaneously be happy and heartbroken at the end of the 180 minutes :cry2: If I had to choose, I guess I love Liverpool more because they were my first love and I know more about their history than I do about Valencia :ninja:

don't make me choose :cry:

yeah, but the popularity of the sport is not very high compare to NFL and other stuff, so not many people actually play football <_< *shame on them! :whistle: :whistle: *

I read somewhere that it is actually one of the most popular sports in American high schools :idk:

I don't know... I run more easily when I'm playing in the cold because I don't overheat so much...that's what I'm basing my comments on. I hate playing in the heat :yuckky: Do you run faster when it's cold or hot? oh wait, in England it's only cold or colder :laugh:

I read somewhere that it is actually one of the most popular sports in American high schools :idk:

I don't know... I run more easily when I'm playing in the cold because I don't overheat so much...that's what I'm basing my comments on. I hate playing in the heat :yuckky: Do you run faster when it's cold or hot? oh wait, in England it's only cold or colder :laugh:

wow, is it? never knew that. :whistle:

well, it's true that in the cold you feel more comfortable, but breathing in cold air while you run is so unpleasant.

but u see, we are warm in hongkong, although, you wouldn't want to play football in the summer, becos before you actually start to play, your whole shirt is already dripping sweat.

also, when it's cold, my muscle dont work as well, so i guess i run faster when it's warm.

btw, are you a sprinter? what time do you do a 100m in? :wave:

wow, is it? never knew that. :whistle:

well, it's true that in the cold you feel more comfortable, but breathing in cold air while you run is so unpleasant.

but u see, we are warm in hongkong, although, you wouldn't want to play football in the summer, becos before you actually start to play, your whole shirt is already dripping sweat.

also, when it's cold, my muscle dont work as well, so i guess i run faster when it's warm.

btw, are you a sprinter? what time do you do a 100m in? :wave:

don't quote me on it :laugh:

I've played in 33-40 C degree heat before...worst experience of my life :| then again I guess it's probably more a lot more humid in HK than it is over here :idk: And w.r.t. the cold, I guess it feels more comfortable subjectively but maybe it's not too great for optimised muscle work rate :/

Why do you ask if I'm a sprinter? I am slow, that's all I know :ninja: I've never timed myself but I think maybe the 15 sec mark might be accurate :o

:cry: :cry:

Navarro banned for 7 months with UEFA appealing to FIFA to extend the ban to international status so that he will not be eligible to play in domestic competitions either. And rightly so! <_<

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

it's a pretty big ban but someone has to be made an example of, what with the racist chants around Spain the past few years and the recent hooliganism in Italy. The players should not be setting such bad examples to the public.