Bellazon

Football

goose

haven't seen the rest of the games.. I'm currently watching Lyon-Real .. it's about to finish

Juninho is THE shit! :D

I seen the highlights of Madrid's game, and they looked horrible :laugh:

Cannavaro was even making mistakes :o

They didn't even get a shot the entire first half :rofl:

Man Utd won ..close game but it could have been 8-2 if their goalie hadnt had an amazing game...scholsey and carricks partnership looks amazing already - after one game! rio looked sloppy and saha - wow! could have had two hattricks! rooney looked off but had moments in the game and overall it was a cracking game for the neutral!..

Great game!

but umm...you're not serious about Scholes and Carrick right? Because I don't recall seeing any "partnership" there. Scholes made some good passes and attempted some shots. Pretty much a solid performance from him. Carrick on the other hand was no where to be seen. I saw him make 1 or 2 passes and then he went to play hide & seek with Rio and Wes Brown :ninja:

but Saha. He's on fire :thumbsup: If he stays like that for a good part of the season, you'll have no problems scoring goals, especially with Ronaldo coming back in the side

Why wasn't C. Ronaldo playing yesterday? :idk:

The problem with the Scholes and Carrick interplay was mostly positional. They got more in each other's way than anything else. It needs a lot of work, if it'll ever work at all.

I think Scholes has passed his prime :(

But he did play good yesterday (Y)

I noticed the butt slap, but are you sure the rectal insertion of fingers wasn't just your imagination? :ninja:

Maybe it wasn't the same angle. This camera was zoomed in. RIGHT IN :|

I could never imagine something that foul...or could I? :shifty:

I never seen the highlights I gotta see this :laugh:

watch if you dare! :evil:

The problem with the Scholes and Carrick interplay was mostly positional. They got more in each other's way than anything else. It needs a lot of work, if it'll ever work at all.

Scholes takes the runs while Carrick drops off but Carrick pushed too far up at times. I don't think they passed to each other much, only with the intent of keeping possession and not creating :( I think Manyoo will need someone else to cover for Carrick. Scholes is good at attacking...they should just keep him up the field or something :ninja:

That headed goal he made was amazing! (Y)

But AEK are total crap. :laugh:

He was just awsome, but yeah AEK are terrible, I want to see him play against Parma this weekend so I can see what he really offers

Gattuso and Brocchi were even carving up AEK :o :laugh:

So apparently Galatasaray are close to firing Gerets. He has made war with the board.

Yeah, I literally just picked up that story from a GS site now! :o

The Gala board are the biggest bunch of useless bastards I've ever known! So, it's good that Gerets it giving them a piece of his mind...but in the middle of a CL campaign and just before the Istanbul derby is never a good idea. :ninja:

In a recent press conference though, apparently a spokesman said that they were not considering firing him.

Let's hope so...I'm a fan of Gerets! :fun:

After the first week of the CL, here are my top five most impressive performances:

1. Morientes (Valencia)

2. Juninho (Lyon)

3. Kaka (AC Milan)

4. Nicolae Dica (Steaua)

5. Ronaldinho (FC Barcelona) (Wasn't a vintage Ronnie performance yet, but he gets a spot for the first 25 minutes and the last 15 minutes of the game)