Bellazon

Football

goose

Liverpool 2 Newcastle 0

Damn Alonso's goal was awsome...Even tho i hate to say..He is fukin class player..

I'm downloading the match now, but I heard about the goal :shifty:

He's like Pirlo. Awesome when on form, but crappy when not. He needs some more consistent displays. At least he's hardworking and can defend though :yes:

Liverpool 2 Newcastle 0

Damn Alonso's goal was awsome...Even tho i hate to say..He is fukin class player..

I'm downloading the match now, but I heard about the goal :shifty:

He's like Pirlo. Awesome when on form, but crappy when not. He needs some more consistent displays. At least he's hardworking and can defend though :yes:

I keep hearing about this goal, would someone be able to post it?

Alonso offers more defensively, so when he's not on form, at least he's doing something on the pitch, but when Pirlo is off form, he's just a pilon out there <_<

Inter beat Roma :o

Milan beat Ascoli 1-0 to got to +1 for the season :)

Gourcoff played again today, and him and Kaka have such chemistry already

Milan should have won about 5-0 but Pagliuca made some amazing saves :o

:clap: :D

Pagliuca? I still remember him from the WC94 right? He was gun back then, he's a dinosaur now right?

Yeah he was Italy's goalie in WC94 :)

He is still an amazing goalie, he's gotta be in his late 30's or early 40's, but the man is still a wall :o :clap:

Alonso offers more defensively, so when he's not on form, at least he's doing something on the pitch, but when Pirlo is off form, he's just a pilon out there <_<

right click and save:

Kuyt 1-0

Xabi's pass for Finnan was perfect

Xabi 2-0 :gocho:

full highlights

All cred to Captain Gerrard8 @ MaxXed Football Forums

The man will walk away from coaching the same way he walked away from playing: sudden and way too early.

I thought you meant angry and spitting :rofl:

Actually, the spitting incident was five years before he retired and way out of character. He publicly and privately apoligized for it and has explained he was going through a rough time and reacted wrongly. (Apparently he was in the middle of a nasty divorce or something at the time). If V

Actually, the spitting incident was five years before he retired and way out of character. He publicly and privately apoligized for it and has explained he was going through a rough time and reacted wrongly. (Apparently he was in the middle of a nasty divorce or something at the time). If V

right click and save:

Kuyt 1-0

Xabi's pass for Finnan was perfect

Xabi 2-0 :gocho:

full highlights

All cred to Captain Gerrard8 @ MaxXed Football Forums

Thanks Ed :)

Xabi's goal was trully amazing :shock: :clap:

Bouazizi, how has Gala been doing lately? :idk:

Unbeaten! :D

Out of the six league games so far, we've drawn five and won two. Which despite being pretty poor, still puts us into third place. Our last game was against Besiktas, the Istanbul derby, which we won 1-0! :hell yea!:

So...things are looking decent. Our next fixture is very tough, and we'll be missing a few players.

But hopefully we'll have enough firepower left for next week, so as not to get completely destroyed by Liverpool! :whistle: :p :ninja:

Bouazizi, how has Gala been doing lately? :idk:

Unbeaten! :D

Out of the six league games so far, we've drawn five and won two. Which despite being pretty poor, still puts us into third place. Our last game was against Besiktas, the Istanbul derby, which we won 1-0! :hell yea!:

So...things are looking decent. Our next fixture is very tough, and we'll be missing a few players.

But hopefully we'll have enough firepower left for next week, so as not to get completely destroyed by Liverpool! :whistle: :p :ninja:

That's not bad :) Who is in first? :idk:

Is the first game in Liverpool or Istanbul? :idk: