Bellazon

Football

goose

Meh. 7 out of 15 from our first 5 games. And only one of those games was against a top opponent (away to Anderlecht). We're currently 9th in the league table, our worst start in years. So things aren't exactly going smoothly. Same problem as last year, just too many guys who don't seem to care if we win or lose on the field. I'd probably cut half the team at this point. :yuckky:

I'm not blaming the coach as some, we had the same problems before he arrived. And if we replace him, they won't go away, there's just something very wrong with the mindset of some of the players.

Probably his bro taking advantage of the Milan interest. I don't see why Barca wouldn't cough up the money though. They're rich and can afford it. Either that or they trade Ronnie with Kaka and pay less.

But he's special. Very special. I wonder how far Barca can be stretched. The fact that he earns so much might hurt some of the other players in the Barca squad.

Probably his bro taking advantage of the Milan interest. I don't see why Barca wouldn't cough up the money though. They're rich and can afford it. Either that or they trade Ronnie with Kaka and pay less.

But he's special. Very special. I wonder how far Barca can be stretched. The fact that he earns so much might hurt some of the other players in the Barca squad.

I would not be surprised to see both Ronnie and Kaka' both be part of Milan's squad next year :drool:

Milan still has a ton of cash from the Sheva deal they have yet to spend

I'd let him serve out his contract and then get Kaka. Ronnie will be past his best in 2010, while Kaka will be at the peak of his abilities.

Liverpool fixtures:

Chelsea

Newcastle

Tottenham

Gala

Bolton

By the time you hit Merseyside, we'll be dead :ninja:

:shock: THOSE are your fixtures?!

Wooooah that's so tough. I mean, Everton, PSV, Chelsea, Newcastle, Spurs, Gala, Bolton...all in a row! That's ridiculous. The fixture list has been so hard on you guys. :(

But things are all screwing up at Gala too, today is the big Istanbul derby - Galatasaray vs Besiktas and we are sooo gonna lose. :cry:

I'd let him serve out his contract and then get Kaka. Ronnie will be past his best in 2010, while Kaka will be at the peak of his abilities.

:yes: but they're very different players, and I'm sure they'll be another sensation by then... Wagner Ferreira, Lenny, Thiago :whistle:

How many foreign imports are in your team and how many local lads?

We usually start with 6-7 Belgians and 4-5 foreigners.

That's a lot of local lads. Wouldn't see why they lack commitment :unsure:

They just seem to do. Right now, I'd probably say only three of them have the right mindset (one of those three being a foreigner).