Bellazon

Football

goose

Liverpool looks really bad right now they only had 39% possesion :o

But if you look at the brightside Stevie G. almost won it for them at the end

well we did keep a clean sheet I suppose. For 39% possession that indicates one of 2 things. We did a good job in defence or they did a crap job in attack, though the 2 aren't mutually exclusive.

I get the feeling we're going to get hammered at the Bridge :whistle: :beat:

Liverpool looks really bad right now they only had 39% possesion :o

But if you look at the brightside Stevie G. almost won it for them at the end

well we did keep a clean sheet I suppose. For 39% possession that indicates one of 2 things. We did a good job in defence or they did a crap job in attack, though the 2 aren't mutually exclusive.

I get the feeling we're going to get hammered at the Bridge :whistle: :beat:

It dosen't look good for you guys this weekend, but I hope I am wrong

Is thegame on Saturday or Sunday? :idk:

:rofl:

From the Guardian's live text coverage of the Chelsea-Werder Bremen game:

"Having got up this morning, looked in the mirror and liked what he saw, in-no-way-greedy Chelsea full-back Ashley Cole will be expecting the Chelsea fans to be chanting his name and hurling bouquets in his general direction for every second of the 90 minutes tonight, or else he'll throw a showbiz hissy-fit after his Champions League debut for his new club. He comes in for Wayne Bridge."

"Ashley Cole combines well down the left wing with Ricardo Carvalho. His attempt to get a cross in gets blocked and he goes to ground. Scrabble around down there in the grass, Ashley, you might find a few pence."

Aah, comedy gold. :p

"Having got up this morning, looked in the mirror and liked what he saw, in-no-way-greedy Chelsea full-back Ashley Cole will be expecting the Chelsea fans to be chanting his name and hurling bouquets in his general direction for every second of the 90 minutes tonight, or else he'll throw a showbiz hissy-fit after his Champions League debut for his new club. He comes in for Wayne Bridge."

"Ashley Cole combines well down the left wing with Ricardo Carvalho. His attempt to get a cross in gets blocked and he goes to ground. Scrabble around down there in the grass, Ashley, you might find a few pence."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mrs. Cole has been voted the hottest WAG with Henry's spouse coming in second :o

The WAGs of the French Team are hot :drool:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mrs. Cole has been voted the hottest WAG with Henry's spouse coming in second :o

The WAGs of the French Team are hot :drool:

We need pictures man! This is BZ! :rofl:

So Manyoo vs Celtic has been an awesome, high-tempo match.

Some great football on show but the ref missed a Saha foul 19 yards out and Gravesen pulled down Rooney and Michel had the perfect view to call that and he didn't. Then again the Giggs penalty was a bit soft and I'm not convinced Boruc did anything. Giggs dropped...not convincingly though. Celtic are very naive, but they're defending like crazy :chicken:

Rio and Brown just suck. I don't even know why they are in the Englad squad. What happened with Van Der Saar in the first goal? Nakamura's goal was :woot: and Saha's on fire. So mcuh to say, and there's still 45 minutes to go :o

Milan won 3-0 :)

But Gourcoff really impressed me :thumbsup: That was an excellent buy, and he will be a star in a couple of years :D

Finally Milan has someone that can take Seedorf's spot

I want to watch that match...need to see Gourcoff play.

Kaka + Gourcoff :drool:

Man Utd won ..close game but it could have been 8-2 if their goalie hadnt had an amazing game...scholsey and carricks partnership looks amazing already - after one game! rio looked sloppy and saha - wow! could have had two hattricks! rooney looked off but had moments in the game and overall it was a cracking game for the neutral!..

Man Utd won ..close game but it could have been 8-2 if their goalie hadnt had an amazing game...scholsey and carricks partnership looks amazing already - after one game! rio looked sloppy and saha - wow! could have had two hattricks! rooney looked off but had moments in the game and overall it was a cracking game for the neutral!..

Great game!

but umm...you're not serious about Scholes and Carrick right? Because I don't recall seeing any "partnership" there. Scholes made some good passes and attempted some shots. Pretty much a solid performance from him. Carrick on the other hand was no where to be seen. I saw him make 1 or 2 passes and then he went to play hide & seek with Rio and Wes Brown :ninja:

but Saha. He's on fire :thumbsup: If he stays like that for a good part of the season, you'll have no problems scoring goals, especially with Ronaldo coming back in the side

so I decided to download and re-watch highlights from the first day and boy do I regret it.

I watched highlights of the Sporting Lisbon vs Inter match. Those Portugese dive like there's no tomorrow :|

Then I watched Pizarro score Roma's 4th against Shaktar. He was smothered by team mates, but the most suprising thing was when Panucci ran up (a bit late) and start slapping his ass :| then, as he was getting up he stuck 3 or 4 fingers up Pizarro's ass and wriggled them around :| No joke :|

I. am. scarred. FOREVER. :cry:

so I decided to download and re-watch highlights from the first day and boy do I regret it.

I watched highlights of the Sporting Lisbon vs Inter match. Those Portugese dive like there's no tomorrow :|

Then I watched Pizarro score Roma's 4th against Shaktar. He was smothered by team mates, but the most suprising thing was when Panucci ran up (a bit late) and start slapping his ass :| then, as he was getting up he stuck 3 or 4 fingers up Pizarro's ass and wriggled them around :| No joke :|

I. am. scarred. FOREVER. :cry:

:rofl:

I never seen the highlights I gotta see this :laugh:

Milan won 3-0 :)

But Gourcoff really impressed me :thumbsup: That was an excellent buy, and he will be a star in a couple of years :D

Finally Milan has someone that can take Seedorf's spot

I want to watch that match...need to see Gourcoff play.

Kaka + Gourcoff :drool:

I can get you the highlights if you want to see the highlights :)

The Italian media is drolling over Gourcuff today :drool:

I really hope Ancellotti starts playing him frequently, cause him and Kaka were unbelivable and carved the greeks apart, he makes Kaka a better player, as he creates more openings for him :clap:

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sep14a.html

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sep14k.html