Bellazon

Football

goose

Once again: <_<

Inter is really struggling at the moment :o

They really should have sold Adriano in the summer, he's gonna have absolutley no value at all by the time Inter decides to sell him <_<

You think Mancio will be fired? :idk:

If he doesn't win the scudetto or the CL this season.. he will.

And HELLO MOURINHO ;)

I heard it was suppose to be Lippi or Cuper :idk: but if Inter dosen't beat one of Roma and Bayern in the next week, I do expect the axe for Mancio

I can't wait to see the Roma-Inter game tommorow :woot:

Lippi?!? Again?? He brought crap.. literally crap, not players, to Inter in the season 1999-2000.. and did nothing. He was sent by Moggi to sabotage our team. When he went back to Juventus he said: ''even when I was @ Inter.. I was always a juventino'' <_< Lippi is shit, he won only because he managed Juventus. The WC win was only luck. ABBIAMO AVUTO UN CULO ENORME AL MONDIALE

Cuper.. I dunno. He did do very good in the two seasons he was in charge... two time semifinalist and one matchday away from being champ of italy (considering that the mafia was still on)

I'd go for Mourinho or............... Rijkaard :woot:

*sigh* yes I think a long long time ago, in a land that not-so-far away...it was here actually :ermm: I said something along the lines of "I would say Rijkaard is a good coach if he won the Champions League" and that I shall honour. The man has my respect :blueeyedbaby:

Just thought I'd put that out there :hehe:

Once again: <_<

Inter is really struggling at the moment :o

They really should have sold Adriano in the summer, he's gonna have absolutley no value at all by the time Inter decides to sell him <_<

You think Mancio will be fired? :idk:

If he doesn't win the scudetto or the CL this season.. he will.

And HELLO MOURINHO ;)

I heard it was suppose to be Lippi or Cuper :idk: but if Inter dosen't beat one of Roma and Bayern in the next week, I do expect the axe for Mancio

I can't wait to see the Roma-Inter game tommorow :woot:

Lippi?!? Again?? He brought crap.. literally crap, not players, to Inter in the season 1999-2000.. and did nothing. He was sent by Moggi to sabotage our team. When he went back to Juventus he said: ''even when I was @ Inter.. I was always a juventino'' <_< Lippi is shit, he won only because he managed Juventus. The WC win was only luck. ABBIAMO AVUTO UN CULO ENORME AL MONDIALE

Cuper.. I dunno. He did do very good in the two seasons he was in charge... two time semifinalist and one matchday away from being champ of italy (considering that the mafia was still on)

I'd go for Mourinho or............... Rijkaard :woot:

Rijkaard will probably retire from coaching after his spell at Barca is done. Would be totally in character for the man.

Inter beat Roma :o

Milan beat Ascoli 1-0 to got to +1 for the season :)

Gourcoff played again today, and him and Kaka have such chemistry already

Milan should have won about 5-0 but Pagliuca made some amazing saves :o

:clap: :D

Pagliuca? I still remember him from the WC94 right? He was gun back then, he's a dinosaur now right?