Bellazon

Football

goose

I was a chelsea fan in the Ranieri-Zola times..

but then came Abrahmovic.. and all the magic was gone.

:yes:

Everything's changed. I bet 3/4 of Chelsea supporters now don't know about Zola. Chelsea used to be such a likeable team with good characters around the pitch. Now, they're arrogant and conceited and show no respect to anyone <_<

ummm...how do I contact Nike?

I want somethingfrom their team wear/apparrel, namely the Harlequin long/short sleeve jerseys but they don't do black :cry: and does anyone know where (online) I can still get a jersey printed with the Barca or Valencia fonts from last season? :cry:

you can't even get jerseys printed in the Valencia store <_<

I saw Barca's match ..They were awsome ..Well done to them..Tommorow Manchester United vs Celtic...We gotta beat them..

You'd better beat 'em! :p

And yeaaaah, Barca were amazing! :drool: What a classy team. :o

If Galatasaray had one tenth of the quality Barcelona had...oh man, we'd be unstoppable! :laugh:

ed, I'm so worried now...the next game is Liverpool - Gala, right? :ninja:

You will totally trash us there...and three points will be won by one of the others...

Gala have no hope. :cry:

ummm we're not playing well. at home or away.

You'll have hope as long as Stevie and Xabi don't step up a few gears by then :ninja:

If they do, then best of luck.

Gotta take my hat off to Barca on and off the pitch.

They lead by example on the pitch with some of the best possessive, one-touch attacking football a neutral could ask for.

They lead by example off the pitch with respect and class towards their opponents and have even adopted UNICEF as the club's first sponsor :clap:

Just don't expect me to cheer for them when they play Valencia. We all know who's going to win that one... and it's not the boys from the Nou Camp :gocho:

ummm...how do I contact Nike?

I want somethingfrom their team wear/apparrel, namely the Harlequin long/short sleeve jerseys but they don't do black :cry: and does anyone know where (online) I can still get a jersey printed with the Barca or Valencia fonts from last season? :cry:

you can't even get jerseys printed in the Valencia store <_<

Sorry Ed I have no idea :(

*sigh* 0-0 against PSV :hehe: that sucks so hard...

otherwise it was a pretty good matchday (except forour group)

I have cause for celebration since Valencia won and Moro struck a hat trick :woot:

Liverpool looks really bad right now they only had 39% possesion :o

But if you look at the brightside Stevie G. almost won it for them at the end

Sorry Ed I have no idea :(

It's alright about the Valencia thing. I just found out today that the away jersey is printing with the font from last year. I also found a site where I can buy the jerseys from last season that I've been looking for :shifty: but the prices have gone up instead of down.

Anyway I was planning to get the Barca jersey because in my opinion that's been their best jersey EVAAAR!!!!!11 I don't ever plan to wear it...I just :heart: the font :ninja: and I was planning to get Aimar on the back of the new away jersey :clap: or should I get it on the back of the 05/06 home jersey? :unsure:

So much choice :chicken: