Bellazon

Football

goose

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Zinedine...what a player he was. Perhaps the most graceful and elegant player of all time - that's why I have so many brilliant football videos of him on my iPod. :D :ninja: :p

I love Zidane :heart: VIVE ZIZOU! Allez les bleus :woot:

Aha you're not alone in that either, can't stop to download them onto the video. :ninja: Thank god for ipods & Zidane. :D

Hehehe. :D

Same! It's like you think "you've seen one, you've seen them all", but each video there's a new trick or new flick that you didn't see before. The guy is such a genius...his skills seem so effortless.

I wish he didn't retire so early. :cry:

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

:laugh: :p :hug:

:laugh: :hug: :laugh:

France Football is the best. :yes: Oh for sure, last year Thierry should have won the Balon d'Or. :ninja:

Sure they are! They've been doing it way before Fifa. Balon d'or Fifa POTY award! And Henry was there in last 4 years, but especially in 2004 I think he was clearly beyond everyone!

But he is still young!

Here is my wish on him!

2010 WC, UCL, both the POTY awards! Sounds great huh! :dribble:

Aha merci pour les videos. But this I have seen. I was mentioning before that I missed him with my own eyes during his glory days. Videos and replays I definetly seen, wouldn't have missed thoses. But I wasn't ever in the moment during his one year at Barca. Which is sad, but oh well life goes on and there's always replays. :laugh: Merci :flower:

You're welcome! Yes, maybe watching replays is great, but I still can't explain how I felt when I was(and when I still am) watching these games. You can check there are two back2back goals, that the players go to catch the ball to start the game faster. That game was a S[pain cup game against Atletico Madrid. First game was 1-1 in Madrid, and in the second game the first half was 3-0 for Atletico! :ninja: Then they made it 3-2, then 4-2 for atletico, then Ronaldo scored both of those goals, and assisted the fifth to J.A.Pizzi, and Barca won 5-4. You won't even believe how much I screamed when it got 5-4. Sometimes when I see young kids in the streets, and witnessing how they compare Ronaldinho, Kaka, Henry, I'm like "Funny bastards, lol", but when I get reminded how I was when I first started watching soccer, comparing Ronaldo to soccer cartoon charachters I go like Whow!

I know I'm too "El Nostalgico" these days. :p ;)

What's your top 3 for greatest footballers ever?

I'll put only players I witnessed at the moment they were on! So no Pele, Maradona, Cruyff

1. Ronaldo Luis Nazario de Lima

2. Zinedine Zidane

3. Thierry Henry

Honorable mentions: Rivaldo, Figo(at his Barcelona days), Shevchenko, Nedved, Davids, Viera, Thuram, Stam, Nesta, R.Carlos, Zambrotta, J.Zanetti, Buffon, Schmeichel, Toldo

Giving shoutouts to players from all the positions!

I hope Kaka wins it. I hope he comes to Madrid too :D

Yes, so far he definitely desrved it!

Hala Madrid :p

Albania & Turkey :woot: My next vacation spot. Bodrum :heart: So how do you say "Allez les bleus"? "Allez le Real" ? in Albanian :flower:

Bodrum :woot: Bodrom is great one of the best turitic places in the world. Hope you'll enjoy it till the limit! :yes:

Well, I don't know what those words so I can't give yopu an explanation. The "Hala Madrid" sentence, written in the same way was giving that meaning i said, but this sentences do not mean anything in albanian or turkish! :/

Type them in english, I'll translate you all of them :flower:

I love Titi, but Arsenal imo are much better without him. Aha yes SCORED 5 IN ANFIELD. Ed remember? Un deux trois quatre finq 5! :woot: Desole, that was just fun to get out. :shifty:

Oh, get over it! W/out Titi we are not what we were with him! Don't even get me started! We'll miss him a lot(hoping I'm wrong).

But we are still dangerous tho'.

Oh yeah, BTW I totally forgot that Ed was here! That game was Whoa! Aliadiare & Baptista should play like that more!

The young players were awesome against Inter. Gibbs :yes: And Bendtner against PSG was great too. Armand Traore :thumbsup: Soo many more names.

Do not forget that we have the best offensieve middlefield trio. Fabregas, Rosicky and Hleb! All underrated but every single one of them have capabilities to take over some crucial games!

I don't support Italy nor their teams. :ninja: But sometimes I watch if a match is playing. I am neutral I guess for Serie A? I don't really care who wins or loses or draws.

From now on, you are a Juventus fan! :evil:

Do you support any team from Ligue 1?

Yes, Olympique Lyon. I was the fan of them for a real bs reason. When I was a lil kid, I was watching Futball Mundial, and there was a scene about Lyon, where they told that Lyon was the second bioggest city of France, but they had no championships. Then I watched a game between them and PSG, and they won 1-0 in Paris. Since my childhood, I changed most of my favorite teams, but ever since that game I'm still a Lyon fan. Plus I love Juninho's FKs.

Are you a Gunners fan too? :woot:

Sure I am! We will murder every other team this year! :clap:

except for the teams in the middle and bottom of the table :whistle:

Dude, don't mention that! They really need to improve against them teams this year!

Thanks Pal! :laugh: :wave:

In your face MM Zinedine%20Zidane%20Headbutt,%20Super%20Mario.gif

OH MY! Ange you are the best!

Indeed! Getting a major final would be excellent. The CL final in '05 was a superb occassion, despite the stadium being in the middle of nowhere. Fenerbahce's Sukru Saracoglu stadium will be hosting the UEFA Cup final next year too...

Yes, that stadium was definitely in the middle of nowhere! But that great final shadowed it! Anyway, hoping this stadium will be more at the center.

And since the 2005 final, there will be at least a 10 year period, so 2016-2020 is really realizeable for another CL Final. ;)

Oh wow! So from all over Turkey. :D Where are you from yourself...are you part-Turkish?

Haha, that's so true - managers never usually last more than a season. In fact, I want "Kalli" out NOW! :yuckky: <_<

He's been throwing out all our players, and telling our only talented ones to "tame their style of play". He's ruining the club! :anger:

I'm from Kosovo(do you know where it is?).

And no, I'm not part turkish, but we have turklish people here, and I can speak turkish like I was from Turkey. ;)

Plus I follow their TV also, at least they are a bit better then our ones down here! :D

Zinedine...what a player he was. Perhaps the most graceful and elegant player of all time - that's why I have so many brilliant football videos of him on my iPod. :D :ninja: :p

:clap: Everyone, hands up 4 Zizou :clap:

Do not forget that we have the best offensieve middlefield trio. Fabregas, Rosicky and Hleb! All underrated but every single one of them have capabilities to take over some crucial games!

I wouldn't say Fabregas was underrated at all, but Hleb and Rosicky are. Although it's probably because they are being compared to the days when Pires and Ljungberg used to do the same job but still chip in with their fair share of goals while Hleb and Rosicky anywhere near as much :/

Dude, don't mention that! They really need to improve against them teams this year!

Well, at least you can still boast about your unbeaten record against the top 4 :ninja: Liverpool lose to everyone <_< especially the Toffees...I can't believe 3-0 :cry: They must die this season :knives:

And no, I'm not part turkish, but we have turklish people here, and I can speak turkish like I was from Turkey. ;)

Plus I follow their TV also, at least they are a bit better then our ones down here! :D

This is where you're from? Good to know. :p :wave: :laugh:

Say something to me in Turkish...if its dirty I won't understand it. :shifty:

Oh wow, you're from Kosovo? Yes of course I know! I have a couple of Kosovan friends in fact. :) Am I right in thinking that there is a sizeable Turkish community in parts of Kosovo too?

Our two nations are very good friends. :flower: :D

I'm glad to hear you speak such good Turkish too, probably better than a lot of Turks! :laugh:

Ooooh and Lincoln scored his first goal the other day! Pitty, the game against a 2nd League side finished 3-3. <_<

Wow! I was in Dusseldorf last year, for a few days, and stayed another few days in a town called Gladbeck? It's not too far from there...

It was part of a German exchange programme at my school - I LOVE Germany! I'm hopefully going again soon (and to practise my language skills :D ).

Haha, why thank you. :gocho: London is one of those crazy places I guess, where each person has a different look. It's cool seeing different styles and things...some I don't totally agree with though. :D

...Claudia who? :ninja: :p

Hehe, no no I was joking! :D :D Claudia is a legend. :) But I prefer Heidi. :ninja: :shifty:

Oh Karlsruher - that's where Mehment Scholl played isnt it? You guys are back in the 2. BL right?

Yes ma'am, Düsseldorf is a wonderful city. I'm an architecture lover, and so I absolutely adored the Ghery-designed buildings by Media Harbour. :drool:

You're a Pen fan/from Germany...I like you too :shifty:

Sometimes I prefer Heidi too :ninja: ...eeek! What did I just say? AAHH!! :chicken: :chicken: kill me now. :ermm:

And yes were Mehmet played.. :woot: And no...we are back in the Bundesliga...thank god. :ninja:

It truly is! :D I love it. Although I'm only here for university see.... I'm originally from Lügde, small beautiful town. ;)

:hug: And of course! Although I can hardly understand Spanish....Pen's beauty is universal. :yes: :angel: