Bellazon

Football

goose

You're younger than me :o Wait, everyone is younger than me nowadays. I feel so old :cry:

Welcome to my world... <_<

C'mon guys how old can you be after all??

Huh, I'm 21, and I feel like my time has passed, but my dad (53) acts like his time hasn't come yet

:rofl: [LOLx1000] :rofl:

They still suck, though... :laugh:

Manyoo? of course. There are 3 certainties in life: death, taxes and Manyoo sucking. :nicole:

LMAO, when I started to watch football Ferguson was manager of ManU, and Hietzfeld was the coach of Bayern :rofl: !

How can the pair not suck?????????????????????

:clap: Finally sticking to short sentences, now we must convert Ene.

No-Way, :brows: I'm just gettin' started :brows:

:rofl: that rhymes and La Liga is the best :blah: and Ange it is too much to ask. You don't have hands in real life so the picture is an accurate representation of reality. And I know you smoke :shifty:

I think la liga is so too. Aha :cain: Aha, yes only feet and legs, that's why I can only play football for the rest of my life as a sport. lol...

- La Liga :blah: - Serie A :clap: 4eva

- And Ange, while talking about smoking:

Loved your Daria ( :woot: DARIA :woot: ) avatar, even tho', I don't smoke!

No need to repeat, it just adds on to what I don't read. :p

Wow, that's very high of you rating Henry, considering for the start of the year he rarely played due to injury, I highly doubt that he'll be in the top 3.

I'd have to agree with you in the FIFA rankings, but with the exception of Ronaldinho, who I didn't think was that outstanding, I felt Messi was better.

- Why don't you care for my posts :cry2: ? JK :p

- Well, if he will be the best in Barca, it would take a lot of attention, and I'm too confident on him. He might have something like 15 goals, in CL & La Liga combined (IMO) :/

- Oh, and I agree that Messi was better, but you asked who we think that will win, not who we think deserved. If I was going to give the awards, my list would be:

1. Kaka'

2. Messi

3. Drogba

How do you feel about Carragher no longer playing for England, Ed?

Well, I'm not Ed, but I wanted to reply for it also, if I may :/ ?

I think, England lost a lot, cuz he is a perfect player, that can play in both right wing & center. And some injury will follow the England, it's an unwritten rule. They are going to need him, but it will be late.

On the other hand, I'm glad for Carrick. He was sitting too much in the bank, so now, he will just concentrate on his own team.

Hoping Gerrard will do the same. *Hides, and stares, how Ed will laugh evil-ly when will read this*

dude I posted that a long time ago. You want the yellow one as well? post-15385-0-1446013861-60657_thumb.gif I can't believe you don't read my posts :cry: and that's why you deserve this post-15385-0-1446013861-66646_thumb.gif Do you really want to be known as the mod that dishes out cards?

:rofl:

Yes. Yes I do! :ninja:

Alright...just don't be like Graham Poll post-15385-0-1446013861-69795_thumb.gif post-15385-0-1446013861-72528_thumb.gif post-15385-0-1446013861-73692_thumb.gif

post-15385-0-1446013861-76474_thumb.gif

He also lost his cards on the pitch last season and he had to borrow from the linesman! The funny thing was he pretended to talk to the linesman and tried to sneak it into his own pocket...of course everyone at the stadium and on tv saw it :whistle: :rofl:

Hahahahhahaha. . . :rofl:

Dude, those emoticons are cool. Holy Sh!t, I can't believe how lucky Poll was, for giving the 3 cards in a WC game. I'm glad that the game wasn't repeated.

Messi's goal from yesterday. We are so going to destroy everyone else this season. :whistle:

That goal freaked me out. Thats why I call Messi the next big thing. He is too good at Lob Shots. Plus he has too much confidence in himself, and always thinks to score.

- Anyway, Barca seems one step forward than the others, but still other teams havent completed their moves. . .

-----------------------------------

:actor: Now the Sports News :actor:

- ManU have officialy signed Owen Heargreeves, and Nani of Spoting Lisbon

Comment: (yea, yea, Yall still suck)

- RM coach Schuster, has reported that team has made a deal with Barcelonas Striker Saviola for the next year.

Comment: (Glad for JPS, he deserves to play)

- Bellamy has agreed for a 5 year $7,500,000 contract with West Ham United

Comment: (Ed, insert something here)

- Real Madrid has signed Porto's brazilian defender Pepe for 30,000,000 euro (5 year contract), and now they seem to take their hands off from Chivu.

Comment: (I still think that Chivu is better than Ramos, Metzelder and Pepe)

- Reyeswants to stay in Real, but Arsenal wants 20,000,000 euro for him, number which RM doesn't seem to be ready to pay. For that matter, Reyes has traveled to London, met the team directors, and told them that he wants to keep playing in Spain.

Comment: (Trade him for Baptista, I always was in for that deal, especially now that Henry is gone)

- Shevchenko has arrived to Los Ageles, where he will meet Abrahmovich, Peter Kenyon, and Jose Mourinho for discussing about his future. Sheva wants to play for AC Milan. And the supplies that are acceptable for Milan by now are one year loaning with buying right of 20,000,000 euro at the end of the season, or 25,000,000 deal by now.

Comment: (Whoever loses Sheva, will lose a lot, but I want to see him playing together with Ronaldo)

- Nedved and Juventus sportive Director Alessio Seko, had met each other on Monday, but the pair didn't agreed for a deal. Nedved has reported, that he was dissapointed with the Supply of the team, and that nothing is sure for his future, but he has started to think for retirement also.

Comment: :anger: (WTF are our stuff thinking. We will never be able to replace Nedved. Don't let him go. He is the one we need the most)

On my last post before I sleep:

- The final of Copa America, as I expected Brasil-Argentina

To tell you the truth, I don't think Brasil has any shot at the title, so my money goes to Argentina.

Hehehehe - This was a short one.

P.S.: Where are your picks for Fifa Player Of The Year? Forza Ed, Forza SS.

Hey eNe :wave: Where have you been lately?

You better not be saying Gerrard should sit on the bench for Fat Frank in the England team :persuazn:

Bellamy? He needs to finish better but I liked him. Voronin better do better than Bells! :persuazn:

By the way Barca have signed Gaby Milito so Chivu should be set for Inter if he's moving anywhere :yes:

What happened to the Martin O'Neill effect? They started the season so well last time around... :blink:

Martin still has an effect, and as Ed says, he inherited a helluva lot of crap players, most of whom have now been shown the door. At the very least our body language is so much more positive than it used to be, we play football which is actually often decent to watch and we have a crop of decent young players coming through. So while we won't be breaking the glass ceiling of the top four, considering how things were a year ago, we're pretty satisfied with the new regime.

You better not be saying Gerrard should sit on the bench for Fat Frank in the England team :persuazn:

By the way Barca have signed Gaby Milito so Chivu should be set for Inter if he's moving anywhere :yes:

- Hahahhaa, no I was saying that he should retire, and concentrate only for Liverpool, not that he should stay on the bench.

LOL, he is irreplaceable in England, right?

- Oh, yeah, I heard that too, but saw it posted on here (and the estetique of Puyol&Milito tandem - LOLx100), so I thought that there is no need to post it once again. And yeah, now Inter seems one step forward. But maybe some other team may make an attack also ( :whistle: i.e. Arsenal, Juventus, Valencia :whistle: )

on the signing of yossi and ryan.Benayoun utility player with proven premiership experience ,ideal replacement for luis garcia and babel a promising youngster who has impressed recently in the under 21 champs,to me he will have the marc overmars effect at liverpool,just a gut feeling about it.Do i think liverpool can win the league:hell yeah!!!!

nough said here is what the king of rafalution da boss himself has to say about our new signings,it's music to my ears:music: :music:

"It's too soon when people start trying to make comparisons between him and Thierry Henry. Henry is a fantastic, experienced player who has shown his quality for a long time, but Ryan has all the assets you need to be a top player.

"He'll probably play more as a winger but the fact that he can play in both positions means he's a very valuable asset to us. It's good because with a player like him we can always change our plan depending on how a game is going.

"The same goes for Benayoun. He can play as a winger and also as a second striker. He has a similar style to Luis Garcia and for opposition defences he will be difficult to control.

"Both will be important players for us. Ryan may need a little time to settle down in the Premiership but Yossi already has experience from his time at West Ham."

here's a summary of the arrivals for the first team:

voronin-free

lucas leiva- 6 million pounds

torres- 20 million pounds

babel- 11.5 million pounds

benayoun- 5 million pounds

around 43 million pounds spent plus the signing of a host of very talented youngsters who will be challenging for places in the first team in the near future.

liverpooljq9.jpg

- Hahahhaa, no I was saying that he should retire, and concentrate only for Liverpool, not that he should stay on the bench.

LOL, he is irreplaceable in England, right?

- Oh, yeah, I heard that too, but saw it posted on here (and the estetique of Puyol&Milito tandem - LOLx100), so I thought that there is no need to post it once again. And yeah, now Inter seems one step forward. But maybe some other team may make an attack also ( :whistle: i.e. Arsenal, Juventus, Valencia :whistle: )

oh ok :mellow: I'd rather Gerrard not quit the national team to be honest. You can't be great if you don't do well for the NT :whistle: but Gerrard is nowhere close to being a great yet. Also, Gerrard is no good in an England shirt to be honest :|

Valencia should've tried to get Milito. Hopefully we will sign someone because Navarro is still out. We only have Albiol, Ayala and Marchena. That's a good line-up but we really need back up because Ayala is aging and Marchena doesn't get that much match time any more :/ Or he gets played out of position <_<

EDIT: I forgot Ayala left for Villareal. Who have sold him to Zaragoza :rofl: :(

on the signing of yossi and ryan.Benayoun utility player with proven premiership experience ,ideal replacement for luis garcia and babel a promising youngster who has impressed recently in the under 21 champs,to me he will have the marc overmars effect at liverpool,just a gut feeling about it.Do i think liverpool can win the league:hell yeah!!!!

here's a summary of the arrivals for the first team:

voronin-free

lucas leiva- 6 million pounds

torres- 20 million pounds

babel- 11.5 million pounds

benayoun- 5 million pounds

around 43 million pounds spent plus the signing of a host of very talented youngsters who will be challenging for places in the first team in the near future.

Good to see us finally spending big because we never do but now we can start increasing quality and not quantity :thumbsup: I hope the new signings do well and make a smooth and fast transition.

the good news is that it is possible we will make one more signing for central defence.We only have the aging legend hyppia as cover for carragher-hagger.In all it should round up to 50 million pounds of money well spent.

Rafa said he was fighting for striker and winger positions but knowing Rafa, I think winger it will be :( but maybe he'll change the tactics a bit because if Babel can march in Riise can keep the width by covering the flanks

Reds head to Tokyo

Sir Alex Ferguson has taken a 24-man squad to the Far East for United's pre-season tour of Asia.

Gary Neville, Louis Saha, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Ji-sung Park, Anderson, Gabriel Heinze, Dong Fangzhuo, Ben Foster and Kieran Richardson were not included in the squad due to injury or international commitments. But new signings Owen Hargreaves and Nani were both named among the list of travelling players.

The squad departed Manchester Airport on Sunday afternoon destined for Japan where the Reds kick-off the tour on Tuesday against Urawa Red Diamonds at the Saitama Stadium in Tokyo.

After a three-day stay in the Japanese capital, the party head to Korea to take on FC Seoul at the Seoul World Cup Stadium on Friday 20 July.

Next up is a match with Shenzhen FC at Macau's National Stadium on Monday 23 July, before the final game in China where the Reds will play Guangzhou Pharmaceutical FC at the Guangdong Olymipic Stadium in Guangzhou on Friday 27 July.

ManUtd.com is travelling with the team to bring you daily news from inside the United camp. All matches are live on MUTV Online and MUTV (UK and Eire only).

Travelling Squad: Van der Sar, Kuszcak, Heaton; Evra, Ferdinand, Brown, Vidic, Silvestre, O'Shea, J.Evans, Bardsley, Simpson; Carrick, Scholes, Giggs ©, Ronaldo, Fletcher, Hargreaves, Nani, Eagles, Gibson, Martin; Rooney, Smith.

Who do you think is going to win premiership this year guys?

Of course I want MANCHESTER UNITED to win it lol...We can get it this year too but even though I hate to say ,must admit that Liverpool has landed some very good players and I think they can do it this year ..

I think the battle this year will be between Man Utd and Liverpool ..

Chelski nooo way they are out of competition for title..

Arsenal ehh they might do something..

I would love to see Chelski outta top 4 teams that will represent their self in CH.L but I think it's kinda impossible ...I would love to see Everton in top 4...and of course UNITED for champs..

Again I think the competition for title will be between this two top english teams Man Utd and Liverpool..

Travelling Squad: Van der Sar, Kuszcak, Heaton; Evra, Ferdinand, Brown, Vidic, Silvestre, O'Shea, J.Evans, Bardsley, Simpson; Carrick, Scholes, Giggs ©, Ronaldo, Fletcher, Hargreaves, Nani, Eagles, Gibson, Martin; Rooney, Smith.

Bardsley wasn't good enough for us so he definitely isn't good enough to be at Man United. I'm guessing he'll be at Sunderland before too long.