Bellazon

Football

goose

No life since Jan 13th :blink:

Pip-Who?

He can be quiet for 89 mins but leave him alone for that one minute and he could kill you. I hate Pippo so much <_<

Hey, you pointed out that I forget Pippo, and you didn't mention Crespo. The only thing I know is that HE LOVES 'POOL. I remember the UCL 05's final, and he was brilliant. Also remembering the Chelsea's 3-0 win over Liverpool in the very next year, and he was the hero of the night with two goals scored plus an uncounted one. Anyway, Ibra and Cruz are hot also, and if Suazo plays, he may damage also. IMO the key is to avoid them play with the ball a lot, for which I suppose Babel is theright weapon(why he is not starting anyway? :idk: ). If Liverpool wins the first game, then they should use Crouch in the 2nd game, which will allow them play long ball, and he also will be there in corners, which is IMO Inters primar weapon against 'pool.

Damn, these two series are so unpredictable.

OK guys, here is a question for you.

Everyone is talking about UCL, but who do you think will win the UEFA Cup? All of my friends claim that Bayern will, but I was always for Fiorentina. But yesterday I changed my mind, and now I think that Villareal is the strogest team in that competition.

What do you think?

OK guys, here is a question for you.

Everyone is talking about UCL, but who do you think will win the UEFA Cup? All of my friends claim that Bayern will, but I was always for Fiorentina. But yesterday I changed my mind, and now I think that Villareal is the strogest team in that competition.

What do you think?