Bellazon

NBA

goose

Game 7 for are the marvels, tomorrow night :woot: Celtics need to have a 100% effort game, or it's Lakers 2 years in a row. no Kendrick either.

Both teams are gonna give it all they got to win this game. True, the Celtics don't have Kendrick, and unfortunately that will be the reason why behind why the the series went the Lakers' way should they win tonight. <_< Forget about the fact that Bynum has been mostly a non-factor in this series save for the 1st game. :cain: Anyway, may the best team win, and hopefully it will be MY LAKERS!!!

They survived a 6 for 24 shooting night by Kobe Bryant!!! :blink: :blink: :blink:

It wasn't pretty, that's for sure. In the 1st half, whether on the field or on the free-throw line, the Lakers were throwing up enough bricks to build A MANSION!!!

:banghead: :/ :huh::no: :| :o :pinch: :shock: :blink::ninja: :x And then, falling behind by 13 points . . . :ermm: Thank god the Lakers have a knack for the dramatics. :D They were able to come back, and when Artest and Fisher hit them 3's, it was all good. A perfect HOLLYWOOD ENDING!!! ;) :woot: :dance: :hell yea!: :ddr::clap::cool::fun::yes: Hopefully, Phil comes back for at least one more year. After all, he always 3-peats when it come to winning championships. Best case scenario: NBA Finals 2011, Lakers vs. Cavs, aka Kobe vs. Lebron.

• 3 weeks later...

"Lebron James is planning to announce the team with which he will sign during a one-hour special on ESPN Thursday night, ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard has learned through independent sources."

OK, let me get this straight.

ESPN.com is reporting that ESPN the Mag reporter has learned that there will be a one-hour special on ESPN????

that's some damn fine reporting! :blueeyedbaby:

Seriously though, ESPN is sad,. . . and so is LeBron. I mean he has taken attention whoring to a whole new level. I follow a couple of bball forums, and most of the Cavs fans (especially pre-LeBron ones) claim that they have lost a lot of respect on him even if he stays a Cavalier (IMO deservedly so). And just so everyone knows, I won't be watching. I know he'll go to the Knicks (knew it more than 2 years ago), and for a whole hour, he will most likely be telling how Cleveland will always be in his heart, how he will always be the Akron boy, usual bs. . . classy :/

Was I the only one who saw this coming?! :confused: I knew LeBron was going to Miami, I KNEW IT!!! :yes: I was talking to my dad on the phone when it happened, and I knew I was gonna be right. He didn't wanna go to either the Knicks or New Jersey. Seriously, who wants to be on a rebuilding team?! :whistle::cain: :x I'm not sure if Cleveland was ever gonna build a good enough supporting cast for LeBron to ever win a championship there. Chicago would have been a good fit, but he wants to win a Championship SOONER THAN LATER!!! Therefore, it makes sense that he joined D-Wade and Chris Bosh down there in South Beach. Hey, it worked for the Celtics, didn't it? ;)

However, I ain't exactly anointing the Miami Heat as next year's NBA champions. Celtics are old, but they will still be somewhat competitive. Orlando is gonna be tough as well. And let's not forget, the LAKERS!!! :D We are still the champions, and trust me, we will be ready for Miami. While the Heat are trying to get the the Finals and win a championship, Lakers have been there and done that. Phil Jackson is back in effect for another chapter, and he always wins in 3's. We already know what are role players are capable of.

That NBA analyst Bill Simmons is a idiot. <_< For thing Chicago hasn't been close to a ring since Michael Jordan left, and that was like in '98. Loyalty wins you respect, but it don't win you championships. And so what if you play at MSG? Yeah, be immortal like Patrick Ewing and so many other Knick players who have NEVER WON A CHAMPIONSHIP!!! :doofywave:

whoaaaa the Heat are going to dominate big time!! They have 3 all star players in Wade, Bosh and Lebron.... for some reason this just doesn't seem fair for the other teams lol. Lebron better watch it when he goes back to Cleveland for games...YIKES. Got to be tough for someone who was loved so much and now hated. People are burning his jersey in Cleveland.. ouch.. I :heart: Lebron though