Bellazon

Male model competition

yours_forever

Clearly Marcus is made of win!! (Shameless propaganda ahead.)

Here he is, gangsta-style: post-16544-0-1446024750-13977_thumb.jpg :drool:

Geeky-style: post-16544-0-1446024750-18116_thumb.jpg

Managing-to-look-cute-and-sexy-in-crazy-dorky-outfit-style: snap23jk4.th.jpg

*faints*-style: indexgq5.jpg

Check-out-them-legs-style: post-16544-0-1446024750-21335_thumb.jpg

:whistle:

ABSOLUTELY gorgeous, fal!!!! i love the captions u put on each pic too....very cute!!! :drool: :heart: :laugh: and the siggy? AMAZING!!! it's EQUALLY as good as Danny's!!!! :)

oh well done again Fal!!! i must say, i LOVE Marcus's look....i've never even ventured to his thread before (oh bite my tongue right lol)...so i must get my arse over there today so i can be familiar with this hottie...thanks for all the drool-worthy pics....btw, did u know i started a thread on "post your drool-worthy male model pics"? maybe u could post some of Marcus there...OR maybe u already did lol.....thanks again for all the pics and yep, the DUEL'S on.... :evil:

oh well done again Fal!!! i must say, i LOVE Marcus's look....i've never even ventured to his thread before (oh bite my tongue right lol)...so i must get my arse over there today so i can be familiar with this hottie...thanks for all the drool-worthy pics....btw, did u know i started a thread on "post your drool-worthy male model pics"? maybe u could post some of Marcus there...OR maybe u already did lol.....thanks again for all the pics and yep, the DUEL'S on.... :evil: