Bellazon

Twilight

wickedcrazyness

i think im gonna like the movie better than all 4 books!

yeah... it's NEVER gonna live up to par with the physical descriptions of the characters in the book... but other than that... meyer's writing was never that intricate or deep to begin with! the casting directors should have just walked into IMG or DNA!

please... im dying for a conversation! hahaha!

it is a good read though! very entertaining if you've got nothing else to do but pass the time! i give stephanie that! it's an easy read! it IS meant for teenagers so i guess it lives up to THAT expectation!

ahahahahahaha! yeah! it seems like it... i mean it IS like that!!!! OH my gosh!!! i hope to avoid the association when i see the movie!

im a kirsten fan... ever since panic room and especially SPEAK!

that one picture won me over though just seeing it!

post-7603-1202526992_thumb.png

ps

WTF! is up with Rosalie's casting and Victoria's?

WTF! it's not like we ran out of orange dye!!!

ahahahahahaha! yeah! it seems like it... i mean it IS like that!!!! OH my gosh!!! i hope to avoid the association when i see the movie!

Stop liking people and music I like!! :laugh:

will it help if i told you I met her at H&H for speak??? :evil: ...and Zathura... :whistle:

Stop liking people and music I like!! :laugh:

will it help if i told you I met her at H&H for speak??? :evil: ...and Zathura... :whistle:

:o yea but she was like 12 back then. :ninja:

TWILIGHT, the first film in Summit Entertainment's thriller romance franchise, has moved up its North American release date to Friday, November 21, 2008. The film, which was previously planned to be released on December, 12, 2008, is taking advantage of an opening in the upcoming fall release calendar.

TWILIGHT, the first film in Summit Entertainment's thriller romance franchise, has moved up its North American release date to Friday, November 21, 2008. The film, which was previously planned to be released on December, 12, 2008, is taking advantage of an opening in the upcoming fall release calendar.

the opening which occured when 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince' pushed back it's release date to next summer. :(

I didn't understand you. :laugh: it's amazing how stupid I am :whistle: