Bellazon

Twilight

wickedcrazyness

• 2 weeks later...

OME!!!! O MY EDWARD HAHA. IM GONNA SEE THE CAST OF TWILIGHT AT THE COMIC CON COVENTION I CAN'T WAIT STEPHANIE MEYER IS GOING OBE THERE AND EDWARD AND BELLA ARE GOING TO BE SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS MAYBE I'LL PUT UP PICS AND I WILL GWT A TICKET TO GET THEIR AUTOGRAPHS. :drool: :wave:

PS I WELCOME MYSELF TO THE FORUM :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm okay with Kristin as Bella... not crazy about it... but I like her as an actress and I think that she might be able to pull of this part. I am also okay with the Taylor kid as Jacob... I don't think he will be able to play the part passed the first movie though.. he is 16 and he looks 16... he couldn't pass for 25... I like that Kellan is in the movie... but I really don't like what they did with his hair! That James guy seems pretty good for the part though... he looks mean to me :mellow:

And also... I hate that Entertainment cover... it's very ugly unappealing.

and even with all my complaints about the thuings they changed and the actors they chose and they way they made the actors look( :yuckky: )... I still can't wait to see this movie :laugh:

The only casting I can stand is Kristen Stewart, but I'm still going to see the movie too! lol

Yes, Kristen is the best in that movie. We shall se how will she play her part. Maybe Robert won't be so bad as we think so? He doesn't look in 100% as Edward, but his play might change everything.