Bellazon

Twilight

wickedcrazyness

Twilight

Bella Swan has always been a little bit different. Never one to run with the crowd, Bella never cared about fitting in with the trendy, plastic girls at her Phoenix, Arizona high school. When her mother remarried and sent Bella to live with her father in the rainy little town of Forks, Washington, she didn't expect much of anything to change. But things do change when she meets the mysterious and dazzlingly beautiful Edward Cullen.

Directed By: Catherine Hardwicke

Based on the novel by: Stephenie Meyer

Cast:

Kristen Stewart - Bella Swan

Robert Pattinson - Edward Cullen

Peter Facinelli - Carisle Cullen

Elizabeth Reaser - Esme Cullen

Kellan Lutz - Emmett Cullen

Ashley Greene- Alice Cullen

Nikki Reed - Rosalie Hale

Jackson Rathbone - Jasper Hale

Taylor Lautner - Jacob Black

Cam Gigandet - James

Rachelle Lefevre - Victoria

Michael Welch - Mike Newton

Justin Chon - Eric Yorkie

Christian Serratos - Angela Weber

Anna Kendrick - Jessica Stanley

post-7603-1201509481_thumb.jpg

post-7603-1201509498_thumb.jpg

I was going to tell you that Barnes and Noble and Amazon.com both have it,until I noticed you are from Kosova. WOW,I don't know what to tell you,do you have bookstores that sell American Novels? or is there a website that sells tons of books and cd's? Shipping from the US would be outrageous.

Here is a link to her official website,her brother Seth operates it,

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/index.html

I noticed an international part of her website perhaps this will help :wave:

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_international.html

Kristen Stewart Wants A ‘Twilight’ Series That Sucks…In All The Right Ways

“Harry Potter” did it for wizards, “Lord of the Rings” won big for hobbits, and “Narnia” brought it home for the talking woodland creatures. But can a soon-to-shoot movie similarly turn the creaky film cliché of vampires into the next multimillion-dollar fantasy flick franchise?

“The movie is called ‘Twilight,’ ” 17-year-old “Into the Wild” actress Kristen Stewart beamed when we recently spoke to her. “[’Lords of Dogtown’ filmmaker] Catherine Hardwicke is directing it in Washington. It’s based on a book that’s pretty popular [among] young adult, high school kids.”

Although Stewart and co-star Robert Pattinson (Cedric Diggory!) will soon film only the first movie, they’re already talking about turning the vampire storyline into a series that really sucks. And since the latest book sold over 150,000 copies in its first day alone, Bella and Edward fans everywhere are already counting down the months until the film’s release.

“People really love these books,” said Stewart. “Right now it’s a trilogy, and a fourth book is coming out, so hopefully we’ll get to shoot all four.”

For those who haven’t yet been bitten, “Twilight” will feature Stewart as Bella Swan, a teenage girl whose life gets turned upside-down after she meets and falls in love with a vampire. Additional names will be cast in the next few weeks, but according to the actress, 21-year-old Pattinson is already sinking his teeth into the role of Edward.

“He’s so good and he’s so soulful and he’s just not a liar — you can feel pain from him,” Stewart cooed. “The cool thing about the story is that it’s a seemingly wonderful fantasy — let’s fall in love with vampires and live forever — but it’s so much harder than that. Imagine living forever. Living one life is hard enough.”

But don’t get fooled into thinking this is going to be “The Notebook” for the undead. “The main character is like, superhuman,” Stewart said of the action scenes in the script. “He’s a vampire, but with really [heightened powers]; he can run faster than a car can drive, and he’s super strong. He throws me over his back [in one scene], right before he’s going to tell me that he’s a vampire, and then he runs over the treetops. And we’re going to be in real treetops; we’re not just going to CGI it. We actually get to go up there, and that’s what I’m stoked on.”

“It’s a pretty triumphant love story,” Stewart concluded, looking forward to stepping in front of the cameras. “It’s gonna take a while, and it [deserves to be] at least a series of three.”

Casting News

On February 7, 2008, it was announced by MTV movies that Anna Kendrick has been cast as Jessica Stanley and Justin Chon as Eric Yorkie, both classmates of Bella and Edward.

On February 8, 2008, it was mentioned in an article on The Hollywood Reporter's website that Cam Gigandet, famous for playing Kevin Volchok on The OC, has been cast as James, the story's main villain.

credit: wikipedia