Bellazon

Twilight

wickedcrazyness

I love the Twilight hype. It's frickin hilarious!

I like Robert Pattison. ;D He's treats the movie like one big joke and I think that's the only way to go about it. Here a short excerpt from an interview:

"When you read the book," says Pattinson, ... "it's like, `Edward Cullen was so beautiful I creamed myself.' I mean, every line is liked that. He's the most ridiculous person who's so amazing at everything. I think a lot of actors tried to play that aspect. I just couldn't do that. And the more I read the script, the more I hated this guy, so that's how I played him, as a manic-depressive who hates himself. Plus, he's a 108 year-old virgin so he's obviously got some issues there."

I'm going to see the movie because of him :laugh:

Here's more stuff from interviews. I love how he's sarcastic about everything.

Questions for Robert Pattinson

Q: Who would play you in the movie version of your life?

I'd play it, because I probably won't be employed after this.

:rofl:

Who in your family are you closest to?

My dog, Patty.

What's your worst habit?

Speaking too much.

What's the last thing you bought?

Toilet paper.

Fill in the blank: When I was 17, I was ____________.

So much cooler because I knew less about myself.

And when asked about what he thought about his new celebrity status he said:

"It's absolutely nuts," he says, shaking his head in bemusement and laughing. "It's just crazy. A year ago I couldn't get a date and now the whole world's turned over and I can have any 14-year-old girl I want."

Love the interview, Expresso. :rofl:

He's really the only reason I'd go to see the movie. He's funny, someone who takes his work seriously, and seems like an overall cool guy. The boy does need to wash his hair, though. Pretty soon, someone's going to need to pelt him with soapy water balloons, since that's probably the only way it would get done. :laugh:

LMFAO

Ok Robert is funny.

Hate him as Edward(wanna kill myself seeing him as Edward)

but that is damn flippin funny and I kinda wanna hug the poor kid now.

The girls need to leave him alone before he goes to jail kissing someone he thought was older :rofl:

I think it's more like the girls need to leave him alone before the poor guy (and Kristen) has a nervous breakdown. Did anyone hear about the girls at the premier who scratched their necks and told Robert they did it for him? :blink:

This is going to be a blockbuster if I ever saw one; and not because the movie deserves an oscar :|

Yes, that rumor about those chicks offering their necks to him was true. Saw it in an interview somewhere. *cringes*

Poor Robert Pattison, I saw this vid of him after doing a TV show and all these fans surrounding him with "Marry me" and "I'll be your lamb" signs. He was just laughing it off, but he kept his distance too as if remembering the old but true saying "never underestimate stupid people in large groups." Females mature faster than males? Forget it. These chicks wouldn't shrink away from using his skin as a coat. ;)

I think Kristin is sort of relieved he gets all the attention because she's clearly disturbed by all the craziness. Everytime she attends something you see her thinking "my god, what have I gotten myself into?!" She even called some of the rabid girls 'retarded' and got critised for it. (I'd be upset too, I mean "a bunch of nutters" is way more descriptive ;) )

As for Pattison, he actually took this role very seriously: "He went to Oregon alone two months early so he could get into Edward's feeling of isolation, really kept to himself, lost a bunch of weight, worked out really hard. He was playing it very straight but he and Kristen were both told by the director to lighten up."

I think at that moment it started to de-rail for him. Plus all the adult women stalking the set constantly, that's just creepy.

Cut it off, kids. Stop asking for fancy actors, how are they gonna afford a Johnny Depp, huh ?! The movie was actually on a low budget so Edward's car is replaced by a shiny scooter and Rosalie will be driving a red shopping cart (HAHA, convertible, get it?!). Yeah... it's that bad. :/

I just saw "Twilight" and I actually really liked it. The casting was good. Everyone sold their parts well, especially Robert who I thought was going to be a disaster. He was by far my favorite character in the movie. :hehe:

I liked the movie better than the book itself and I'd recommend it to anyone.