Bellazon

Twilight

wickedcrazyness

I'm gonna wait until the crazy teens are gone.

I don't wanna have to kill someone lol

Lol, yeah everyone was completely psycho at the movie theatre.

A couple girls chased some guy out into the parking lot who they thought looked like Robert Pattinson and there were about 250 people with 'Twilight' t-shirts on screaming. <_<

I'm gonna wait until the crazy teens are gone.

I don't wanna have to kill someone lol

I hear you. I went this morning at 10:30, their were a bunch of grandma's there and 2 women with babies, why cant they take them out when they cry :evil:

I liked the show.They pretty much stayed with the storyline from the book.They left out a few things that bothered me,but they added some scenes that I liked too.

Jasper looked like a Zombie.He was my least favorite.

I loved the movie :)

I was suprised to like everyone too... physically I was very dissapointed by Edward, Bella, and Rosalie... but the actors played it well still so I loved them playing the parts too.... :nicole:

I loved Charlie :rofl: and Billy too :laugh: and I like Alice a lot... I think that the girl they chose for her fit the part perfectly. All the bad guys were amazing (Y)

I'm sorry.... but I couldn't help but laugh when they were introducing Edward.... the girls.... "He's so handsome" :rofl:

Jaspard was awesome :laugh: the look on his face through the whole movie----: :|

:rofl:

I would definately see it again :yes:

I'd just assume you guys are fooling yourself. I took some friends with me to Twilight today and apparently, i was the only one to understand the movie (for i'm the only one to read the book). The actions were so poorly computerized and the theatre was packed with 5 year old kids (or 15, couldn't see the difference).

If i were to be Stephanie Meyer, i would sue the hairstylist of this movie. God dammit, Jacob Black looks just like Alessandra Ambrosio in her giving birth stage. I bet he couldn't move too fast without worrying about the wig falling off.

Kristen's acting was hilarious. Look up and down - babbling in alien language - stop to look up and down again - back to babbling. Awww.... that's cute Kristen, but.... F

Jasper looks like he has a mental disability and Carlisle looks alot whiter than necessary. It was like... yeah we get it, vampires are supposed to be pale but you don't have to put 5 tons of baby powder on his face, dumbass.

This movie scored a D to me.

I'd just assume you guys are fooling yourself. I took some friends with me to Twilight today and apparently, i was the only one to understand the movie (for i'm the only one to read the book). The actions were so poorly computerized and the theatre was packed with 5 year old kids (or 15, couldn't see the difference).

If i were to be Stephanie Meyer, i would sue the hairstylist of this movie. God dammit, Jacob Black looks just like Alessandra Ambrosio in her giving birth stage. I bet he couldn't move too fast without worrying about the wig falling off.

Kristen's acting was hilarious. Look up and down - babbling in alien language - stop to look up and down again - back to babbling. Awww.... that's cute Kristen, but.... F

Jasper looks like he has a mental disability and Carlisle looks alot whiter than necessary. It was like... yeah we get it, vampires are supposed to be pale but you don't have to put 5 tons of baby powder on his face, dumbass.

Hah, hilarious review :rofl:

The book was mediocore, so it's hard to make a good movie out of it. Besides some of the lines in the novel would be way too corny on screen. I heard they've rewritten stuff to fit the screen, so I'm half expecting this in the history class scene:

Vampire Student: “Well, actually, Mr. Smith, there was a lot of uncertainty in the U.S. in 1945 about whether hitting Hiroshima with the atom bomb was the right course of action…”

AP Teacher: “And you know this how, Mr. Cullen?”

Vampire Student: “Uh…call me a living history fan.”

I totally agree with Carlisle's makeup.. And I laughed with the person I went with when the girls said Edward was the cutest guy in the school.. Oh my I disagree here.

I thought the movie was quite comical with some of the comments they had in it.. the graphics could have been better but I still liked it.

I also found it comical by how far up and down the Columbia River they shot the scenes I recognized the locations a lot.. one minute they are west side then the next scene is about 100 miles east of the location .. Wow Edward is fast.

My only comment to this movie and recent movies.. why are they not really putting gorgeous in where they claim them to be gorgeous.. is it me?

LOL

Saw this opening night with my daughter. I was pleasantly surprised with the storyline. I've not read the books but I think I'll pull them from the bookcase and have a shuffle through the pages. I've like Kristen since "the Messangers" so staring at her was nothing new. The biggest thing for me was Ashley Greene, she's flipping amazing. I'll be looking for more of her now.

I enjoyed it, even walking in blind I liked the movie. Well worth the cost of admission and I recommend it to anyone that is infatuated with the romantic side of vampire folklore and modern interpretation of myths. I can't believe this was written by a housewife but it is a well constructed story.

i think some of the actors don't fit :ninja:

like, at all.

Physically i mean.

i haven#t seen the movie yet so maybe their acting makes up for it

BUT it's only airing in Germany in January! :| :shock:

no one knows why :idk: maybe they still need time synchronizing it...

i think some of the actors don't fit :ninja:

like, at all.

Physically i mean.

i haven#t seen the movie yet so maybe their acting makes up for it

BUT it's only airing in Germany in January! :| :shock:

no one knows why :idk: maybe they still need time synchronizing it...

Stephanie Meyer jumped the gun, she sold all her damn rights; she has no say in anything. And truthfully if she hated the casting what could she do? Better to tag along and act like she likes the cast.

Anne Rice did the same thing with Interview With The Vampire, and after a couple years made a public apology.