Bellazon

Which Area of the World Produces the Best Models?

Monkey

Based on your favorites, which area of the world would you say has produced the best looking women?  

176 members have voted

1. 1. Based on your favorites, which area of the world would you say has produced the best looking women?

• North America
    • South America
    • Central America (Panama to Mexico)
    • Africa
    • Western Europe (Includes England)
    • Southern Europe (Italy, etc.)
    • Eastern Europe/Russia
    • Asia (Excluding Russia)
    • The Middle East
    • A tie between two listed in post

On the one side is Gisele, Adriana and Ana Claudia and on the other Veronica, Petra and Karolina: tie between Brazil and Czech...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Models? South America.

Women in general? United States.

Sure, we have our share of ugly, average, and OK women just like everywhere else, but we got the variety of hotness that is beyond compare!

I think South America is a little overrated, personally. While I think a lot of really beautiful women come from there, most of them are models. I've never been to South America, but I find it hard to believe that every single woman in South America is 5'10 with a killer body, after all ... aren't most Latinas known for being on the shorter, curvier side? This isn't meant in offense to any of our members who are from South America, by the way.

I think the United States has a lot of variety, too, like tdpatriots12 said. You can find all different kids of women here.

You have to be realistic, though. Every country has unattractive people.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah most south american women are short. my aunt went to colombia and ecuador and she said she was like godzilla compared to them and shes only 5'6, and im godzilla compared to her so i dont wanna go down there, it will be embarassing. im 5'9 or 5'10. but yeah she said they are like really short. but adriana comes from there so in my opinion i think its south america, eastern europe and southern europe. definetely not western europe!!

sexy brazilian:

untitlesasd9qf.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think there's any question that South America has produced the most beautiful models in the world. Eastern Europe isn't bad either but I'm in love with girls like Adriana, Alessandra, Pampita, Rocio, Keyra Agustina, etc, etc, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

if i consider just look at the top 11 (i just cant drop megan!) models i like...

s. america:

adriana lima

ana beatriz barros

north america

linda evangelista

megan ewing

eastern europe

natalia vodianova

karolina kurkova

hana soukupova

tiiu kuik

western europe

laetitia casta

aurelie claudel

africa

liya kebede

...then my vote should go to eastern europe....but if i just look at my top 5: adriana, natalia, linda, ana bb, karolina...then its a tie btwn s. america & eastern europe. and if i expand the list to include ALL models i like then north america actually wins...so idk who to vote for!

and btw, u forgot australia (gemma ward)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...