Bellazon

Which Area of the World Produces the Best Models?

Monkey

Based on your favorites, which area of the world would you say has produced the best looking women?  

176 members have voted

1. 1. Based on your favorites, which area of the world would you say has produced the best looking women?

• North America
    • South America
    • Central America (Panama to Mexico)
    • Africa
    • Western Europe (Includes England)
    • Southern Europe (Italy, etc.)
    • Eastern Europe/Russia
    • Asia (Excluding Russia)
    • The Middle East
    • A tie between two listed in post

I agree 100% with you Matt. However Gisele didn't rise about her status.. the minute she left VS and the vast majority of the world stopped caring.

Perhaps generally the casual viewers (i.e., people only looking for masturbation material) lost interest, but I read an article some time ago that used sales figures to demonstrate that even post-VS, Gisele can have a shockingly large impact on how her clients do - as in like a 30% quarterly rise after she first appears in ads, which says a lot about her as a model.

BTW, thinking about the topic it came to my mind another game, we could do something like a Fashion Models Davis Cup (the tennis competition) and see what country is the winner...

We could have 16-32 different countries, and one person from every country could run his/her team.

Wow!!! it looked good but I see it wasn't started.

My idea is a bit more simple... if you know how the Davis Cup is it's very easy to understand...

- For example 16 countries.

- Each country would be managed by just 1 user, preferably from that country too. He/she could choose any model from that country for his/her games/duels.

- And they would play 5 games/duels against another country, 4 of them one model against another one, and the last duel 2 models vs 2, a doubles.

- The country that wins the most duels goes through the next round.

It's much easier to understand with an example...

SPAIN (me) vs USA (you)

I choose:

DAY 1: Almudena Fernández and Vanessa Lorenzo.

DAY 2: Almudena Fernández and Inés Sastre, and Almudena and Eugenia Silva for the doubles.

You choose for example:

DAY 1: Josie Maran and Emily DiDonato.

DAY 2: Josie Maran and Emily DiDonato again, and Marisa Miller and Jessica White for the doubles.

So we would have these 5 duels:

DAY 1:

1.- Almudena Fernández vs Emily DiDonato

2.- Vanessa Lorenzo vs Josie Maran

DAY 2:

3.- Almudena Fernández & Eugenia Silva vs Marisa Miller & Jessica White (here people have to vote for 1 couple or the other, as a whole)

4.- Inés Sastre vs Emily DiDonato

5.- Almudena Fernández vs Josie Maran

So, you'd probably beat me 0-5 and meet BRAZIL in the next round... and so on...

I guess the final victory would be for the USA, Brazil, Czech Republic or Russia, but who knows...

BTW, in the Davis Cup the country that is at home decides on what surface the 5 games are played.

Here we could have something similar, so 1 country would play at home too and he/she could decide one of these categories:

- Best face

- Best body

- Best overall...

But you could choose only 1 every round and it is for all the 5 duels in that round, the one that you think is better for you against the other country.