Bellazon

No, I'm the real Honey Ryder

B&O Railroad

Who is this person Sharon? I think she's a civilian attempting to assume the persona of screen goddess but we can spot a counterfeit from a mile away. Still, not bad for someone whose day job is selling the Australian business community broadband internet. I'll include her without apology.

:rofl:

How did Alessandra Ambrosio get into my thread? Inconceivable! Sooo, Models Sub forum, it appears that 2 of your five models have made it of my secret island fortress alive. No matter, the other three have to get here as well for you to defeat my evil plan. And frankly I don't think Adriana, Ana and Gisele can cut it. Ssure they can put on a bathing suit but I think they'll find it takes more than a bikini to be Honey Ryder. (insert evil laughter sound effect here)

voguem5bl.jpg

Bellazon, meet agent T who has strapped on the knife of adventure... to hunt fish? or microfiche? We wait with baited breath to find out as we are lured into another adventure with double-o seven. And also to find out what is meant by the last known communication from irenistiQ The message read " for rolex, orrr?" Some sort of code perhaps?

post-7779-1200877004_thumb.jpgpost-7779-1200935505_thumb.jpg

1b6jy.jpg 1a5fe.jpg 1c8yt.jpg 1d5wl.jpg 1e3pf.jpg

post-7779-1201412250_thumb.jpg...but at the very same time, unbeknownst to Trentini her rival Isabeli Fontana in the Brazilan Intellegance Agency moments before arrive at the island of Dr. No. She radioed in to HQ-- her "Berry Avenger" polished nails dark like the color of venous blood even against against the black of her Iridium Globastar earth transmitter. Isabeli did things by the book, but not the Good Book... revlonjamesbondad200203dt6.jpg revlonjamesbondad200203dt6.jpg

Back to my blockbuster screenplay, once again acting by the mighty emoticon art players.

Int: Dr. No's island superstructure

Assistant Yesman: Dr. No. The Honey Ryder Assault Force has infiltrated the parameter One is armed with a large pink fish! :bounce:

Dr. No: The parameter? Very well Yesman. you know what to do. Deploy the Killer Lithium-powered Ultra Model :alien:

Assistant Yesman: Not the K.L.U.M Dr. No, NO! I't hasen't been fully tested! :shock:

Dr. No: Yes, Yesman, do it now, or I will deploy the K.L.U.M on you! :alien:

34.jpg 35.jpg