Bellazon

No, I'm the real Honey Ryder

B&O Railroad

How did Alessandra Ambrosio get into my thread? Inconceivable! Sooo, Models Sub forum, it appears that 2 of your five models have made it of my secret island fortress alive. No matter, the other three have to get here as well for you to defeat my evil plan. And frankly I don't think Adriana, Ana and Gisele can cut it. Ssure they can put on a bathing suit but I think they'll¨ find it takes more than a bikini to be Honey Ryder. (insert evil laughter sound effect here)
gispir.jpg

<clap> <clap> <clap> Bravo, Baron. But if I was worried would I be gently stroking my white Persian cat in such a casual manor? Of course not. But perhaps it is time to make the stakes a little more interesting. What do you say? After all, you can't have a Bond movie without

sharks

post-7779-1201898731_thumb.jpgpost-7779-1201898747_thumb.jpg

post-7779-1201898764_thumb.jpgpost-7779-1201898780_thumb.jpg

Yes Baron, and just to prove how serious I am, I shall now feed this meddlesome model Carman Kass to my hungry little pets. Its a pity because I loved her, but it turns out she was only after the secret formulasI keep in my titanium briefcase. No matter. She will soon be dead and my titanium briefcase is safe here with... hmm I can't seem to... I must go.

Say goodbye Carman my dear...

post-7779-1201902939_thumb.jpgpost-7779-1201902952_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I figured this franchise was dead but then again I didn't figure on Frederique, who's figure is is a perfect 10 by the way (man-oh-man this is great writing).

Ms. Van der Wal has strapped on a mask, a knife a two peace bikini, but not her shoes--they appear to be strapless. Her toes are painted with the blood of her victims. She is definitely on the Island.

143022551165436448a1486a8e9bdb2307f1b85.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...