Bellazon

THE ODDITORIUM

TheBaronOfFratton

• 3 weeks later...

^If that's the case then there truly are dark forces at work... post-11221-0-1446076613-79292_thumb.gif Wasn't one shoddily done Ghost Rider enough?

His theory has some merit, sure. But in no way does it explain the hair-plugs. It also fails to address how a man who has lived for so long would make the terrible mistake of thinking The Wicker Man would need to be remade? :idk:

• 2 weeks later...

Snoop Dogg praises Welsh gardener's record-breaking swede

Rap star Snoop Dogg was so impressed with a Welsh gardener's record-breaking swede that he took to YouTube to congratulate him. The LA rapper, wearing a Cardiff City FC shirt, also invited Ian Neale, 68, to come backstage when he performs in the Welsh capital later this week to pass on some tips on growing vegetables. Mr Neale, who has previously produced a 52lb beetroot, is currently waiting for confirmation from Guinness World Records after growing an 85lb swede.

'What up? Shout out to my homeboy Ian Neale,' Snoop Dogg exclaims in the video while standing in front of a cannabis leaf-covered background. 'I want to tell you something, when I do my show in Cardiff, I want you to come backstage and see me because I do vegetation myself and I want to know your secret so I can show you my vegetables and see if you can grow that into a real big vegetable. Come see your boy Snoop Dogg, I've got two tickets for you when I get to town.'

'Mr Neale, from Newport, South Wales, has since said he's flattered by the offer of tickets to the show but won't be accepting. 'I'm more of a country and western man myself,' he said. Snoop Dogg plays Cardiff's Motorpoint Arena on Saturday October 8 as part of a UK tour promoting his eleventh studio album, Doggumentary'

Source: Metro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...