Bellazon

News

Neo52285

TUESDAY MORNING ON THE EARLY SHOW

VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW MODELS: There's no wonder why it's called the sexiest night on television. "The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show" returns to CBS Tuesday night, with Grammy Award-winning recording artist Justin Timberlake singing tunes while supermodels decked out in festive lingerie work the runway. Tuesday morning, Victoria's Secret beauties Karolina Kurkova, Adriana Lima and Selita Ebanks will talk about shooting the world's most celebrated fashion show in Los Angeles.

like at what time in the morning??? does that mean that they are going to show again the Vs fshion show 2006??? can someone help me please and thank u!!! :blush:

i bellieve that each model has their own cover. can't wait til they come out!!! comes out in april...correct? (**sorry for asking so many times :blush:)q

yes, they each have their own. and you are right, it's coming out in april. so the next month's issue since they are already on march issues.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A top brasileira Adriana Lima, 25 anos, foi uma das convidadas da première do filme A Estranha Perfeita, na noite de terça-feira, em Nova York.

The brazilian top Adriana Lima, 25, was one of the invited celebrities for the Perfect Stranger's premiere, turday's night, in New York City.

Credits by Terra.com.br

post-7181-1176319074_thumb.jpg

Adriana was at "Perfect Stranger" premiere, this night in New York.

More shots of this event can be found at www.hollywoodtuna.com

But i have to agree with HT's webmaster: the dress is... And this hairstyle is just... I'm sure she did it on purpose, a kind of tactic to fool us, to make us think that she's a human being :p.

• 2 weeks later...