Bellazon

News

Neo52285

i agree with candysweet21. Adriana is just idk shes so awesome like when she walks out you get all excited and you feel the energy she brings, shes a good role model too and thats why shes mine. I think Gisele has a good walk, sure but she doesnt bring me excitement she just looks sexy but Adriana has fun with it (:

Her first VS runway was in 1999 (correct me if i'm wrong) so she's been with VS the longest.

It was the 2000 show in Cannes. Adriana, Alessandra, and Karolina have all done the same number of VS shows, but I believe Adriana has had her longterm contract the longest out of the three of them. Like I posted in Gisele's forum, all you have to do is look at the opening sequences of the fashion shows where they list the angels. VS has a hierarchy, and Adriana comes before Alessandra. Even if you see Ale more in the catalogue shoots, Adriana will still be the "senior angel." When Tyra retired, Heidi became the senior angel. When Heidi didn't do the show last year, Gisele was the senior angel. When Gisele leaves, Adriana is next in line to be the "senior angel." If VS follows their usual pattern, then Adriana should be the one that's pushed out there next.

Her first VS runway was in 1999 (correct me if i'm wrong) so she's been with VS the longest.

It was the 2000 show in Cannes. Adriana, Alessandra, and Karolina have all done the same number of VS shows, but I believe Adriana has had her longterm contract the longest out of the three of them. Like I posted in Gisele's forum, all you have to do is look at the opening sequences of the fashion shows where they list the angels. VS has a hierarchy, and Adriana comes before Alessandra. Even if you see Ale more in the catalogue shoots, Adriana will still be the "senior angel." When Tyra retired, Heidi became the senior angel. When Heidi didn't do the show last year, Gisele was the senior angel. When Gisele leaves, Adriana is next in line to be the "senior angel." If VS follows their usual pattern, then Adriana should be the one that's pushed out there next.

Adriana and Gisele's first VS shows were in 1999. not 2000

Karolina and Alessandra came in 2000

here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svVAxac5c6M

i agree with candysweet21. Adriana is just idk shes so awesome like when she walks out you get all excited and you feel the energy she brings, shes a good role model too and thats why shes mine. I think Gisele has a good walk, sure but she doesnt bring me excitement she just looks sexy but Adriana has fun with it (:

I totally agree! she has such a fun personality and it shows!

In the VSFS 2006 airline segment I love her pose at the end! :fun:

she have a video with lenny kravitz. i don't know the name and i had never seen it <_<

i'm not sure if adriana is getting the next lead angel. in my eyes she is to shy to be the angel. there are so less interviews and promotions where she is speaking more than five words. she can not promote VS like Gisele, Heidi or Tyra.

I hope that she will be the next angel, that guarantees us more pictures, but i don't believe it.

I think that you have a good point there dazz!!!!!!! I mean guys I fell bad for saying this but there are times I do not understand what Adri is saying sometimes, and maybe that the head of VS company is more looking for, who can present the product better. Adri knows english but Alessandra knows better then her(I know sucks right), not to mention KK, so... Who knows, time will tell

Adriana is more beautiful then gesielle.. or any model in this world or any human, she is tall, beautiful voice , sexy , she has a wonderful cat walk , fantastic body, . . . . this is the qualities that are needed in a leader of Victoria's Secret. Point blank.

enh Ana is alright. I would rather see her then izabel or gisele.

I donno why everyone is trippin over accents and stuff. I can understand adri perfectly fine until everyones been mentioning it. :idk:...VS definetly needs spoke models which i belive adri is very good at :idk:...i dont see any difference in her and ale or gisele.

Well adriana has been with VS the longest of the angels(except heidi)... if you wanna look at it like that. Her and gisele came out at the same time ...so now that she is gone she has to be the top dog. My fear is once they face miranda in it will look wierd since they look so much a like. I just wish adriana was every where :)....but she has gone down hill so fast.

that's true. she was so popular when she first started with VS espeically in 2003...that was her highlight! but then alessandra came and took her spotlight. it's pretty much a constant competition between adriana and alessandra since they're both beautiful and extremely sucessful. adriana definitely deserves to be the head VS angel. i hope that VS will understand that. adriana's runway walk is fabulous....alessandra's is ehh. ale just has a beautiful face to match her beautiful body....but adriana is all around beautiful and has a strong walk...i mean have you SEEn her runway walk in VSFS 2006???!!! and she opened adn closed shows in teh VSFS 2006 as well! and in VSFS 2005 she opened a show too!! alessandra isn't near opening nor closing a show cause her runway walk isn't great.

gisele had a GREAT walk and was gorgeous so it was no doubt why she was head VS angel...but now she quit or whatever and the 2nd best which is ADRIANA definitely deserves to be head VS angel now..

SHE BETTER!!! :shifty: haha

Are you guys serious? Adriana is GORGEUOS as she is! She has an amazing body, amazing curves, she's a great model and has a fantastic walk! she doesn't need to tone up!

I don't find anything wrong with her accent. she speaks like that because english isn't her mother tongue.

Gisele, Ale, Ana and many many other models who speak other languages have accents or don't have perfect english..but who cares! (nobody is perfect i'm afraid!) but I doubt VS cares, cause if they do they wouldn't have hired 3/4 of their models Brasilian! As long as they look hot in their ads and catalogues that, at the end of the day, is what sells their lingerie/clothes/make-up etc.. I highly doubt that the majority of women who buy VS products care (unfortunalty) what the models say. They just want to look as hot as they do in their Catalogue! That's what sells their products.

Also you guys are making it seem like she is too shy to even get out of her house!! Adriana is a bit shy but I prefer her like that than being all over the place and a show-off. Her shyness makes her look mysterious. just like Ana.

All-around I think Adriana will be the new lead-Angel.

Also, I think Ana should be the next Angel. She deserves it !!