Bellazon

News

Neo52285

OH and she goes there to that supermarket, like every weekend, to pick up tapes to record soap oprah's hahahaha

i wish i was back in NY so i could run into her, i cant belive we went to the same brazilian supermarket

What is the Super market called? and what part of NY?

its in Astoria, Queens, though I want to know the name of it as well

Thankssss :] so i take it Adriana lives in queens?

^ no she lives in the city, she probably goes to Queens every now and then because its close by

0hh i see.. I once went " Adriana Lima searching " in nyc. I spent all day looking for her in manhattan and Queens. Unluckly for me i didn't find her. I'm gonna go try to find her on tuesday hehe :wave:

yeah i guess astoria, i dont rally know new york but i have a lot of family up there.

but it WAS called the rio de janeiro market before i think, thats what i heard, but i forgot what its called.

but i bought a lot of things when i went to that supermarket. very good hair gel, and cookies :D

i heard adriana goes to Queens every week i think idk, but if u see ehr dont make it a big deal because she'll neevr go back there again, and i wont get to see her :/

^ no she lives in the city, she probably goes to Queens every now and then because its close by

0hh i see.. I once went " Adriana Lima searching " in nyc. I spent all day looking for her in manhattan and Queens. Unluckly for me i didn't find her. I'm gonna go try to find her on tuesday hehe :wave:

i can really understand u because i want to meet adriana too but it's not right. if you are only going out to search for adriana you are very close to a stalker.. it's adris personal life and she choose her friends for herself and not the other way round. fact is that the adri fans will never be a part of her personal life and we have to respect that. go to a official event if u want to meet her or have immense luck and meet her when you are shopping but dont search for her. imagine you were adriana.... (hope u can understand what i want to tell you :| )

i can really understand u because i want to meet adriana too but it's not right. if you are only going out to search for adriana you are very close to a stalker.. it's adris personal life and she choose her friends for herself and not the other way round. fact is that the adri fans will never be a part of her personal life and we have to respect that. go to a official event if u want to meet her or have immense luck and meet her when you are shopping but dont search for her. imagine you were adriana.... (hope u can understand what i want to tell you :| )

I completely agree with you Dazz. I could start writing about what I think about looking around for her but I'll only end up repeating what Dazz just said. If you go

here theres a good bit written about looking around for her at the market and it's basically what I would say. I LOVE Adriana too and I would love to meet her as much as anybody in this forum (maybe even more than some people I might say) but I just don't think it's right to go around searching for her :/ I really hope that I'm not coming across as mean :blush:

You have guts for searching for her for an entire day lol. I think in the future you should attend events where she is known to be there rather than looking for her cause there are more chances you will meet her at public events and VS promotions. :)

I live like 45 minutes from NYC, but I wish I could go on Tuesday and see her dance :drool: but I cant unfortunately.