Bellazon

News

Neo52285

like $3.00 i think

If you did have to pay then it would be $3, but if they ask you to pay I would go to another store and ask. I have never heard of anyone having to pay for the catalog :no:

yeah that does sound kind of ridiculous paying for a catalog, when you get them for free online.

well i will just have to find out and go to a VS store and ask for one :)

I luv Adrianas accent, you should watch that Interview she did on the Late Late show. It was so cute.

:blink: That interview is the reason why AA and KK appear in talk shows instead of Adriana. She was really bad in it and seemed to be rather stupid. Behaving hyper isn't helping her image. It makes her look like a dumb party girl.

I love her early interviews - like the one for FTV or small ones for E!. She seemed to be a simple, but very nice girl in them.

Its gonna be either Adriana, Karolina or Alessandra.

Karolina has worn that special bra twice..Adriana has been with it for soooooooooo long and did so much work for them and shes a favorite to most people. Alessandra is just starting to get fans recently. GO ADRIANA!

So many people seem to think Adriana has fake lips or that she gets collegen injections now and then. I see it everywhere. There are entire discussions going on about it on facebook.

Not that I really believe it but here are some interesting 'before and after' pictures someone captured.

post-1737-1186064258_thumb.jpg

i agree, thats pure bull, in the first pic shes like about to talk, and is crunching her lips and the other one is relaxed, so visit that URL mel. adriana doesn't have fake lips, or fake anything. i'm sick and tired of people saying shes this shes that, she said it herself nothing on her is fake, and why would she lie?

I haven't been on facebook but from what I've heard Adriana has a lot of fan clubs there?

She has around 20 fan clubs on facebook. These same fans actually believe she has fake breasts and lips but because they think she's so hot, they don't care. One guy even convinced himself that the 'now' photo of Adrianas thinner lips wasn't actually her but some rich countess girl in Belgium who only 'resembles' Adriana. :laugh: People really get caught up in the fantasy image of her VS shoots and when they see a more natural candid where she doesn't look 100% perfect, they don't want to believe it's her. Slightly dellusional.