Bellazon

News

Neo52285

It doesn't matter whether you live outside of the UK.

Around where I live there's a magazine store that has all magazines, international. Just search around for a magazine store, you'll find it.

If she does happen to appear in the GQ magazine, I'll scan it and post it up for those who aren't able to get it.

FHM just announced their 2007’s 100 Sexiest Women in the World, and Jessica Alba takes the top spot - boo. However, Adriana ended up at a very respectable 4th place (beaten only by Jessica, Keeley Hazell, and Eva Longoria)! :D

The 2007 Top 20

The full Top 100 will be featured in the June issue of FHM, and usually they have a full-page photo for each girl in the top 10 - here's to hoping whatever photo they choose for Adri this year will be a scan-worthy one! :heart:

Yeah...I guess so lol!! Am all confused now - I didn't realize they had a separate US and UK one. But the two FHM sites are definitely saying different things! So yay to the UK for voting Adri way higher?

Too bad she only came in 7th in the US, both Ale and Gisele beat her! :/

Yeah...I guess so lol!! Am all confused now - I didn't realize they had a separate US and UK one. But the two FHM sites are definitely saying different things! So yay to the UK for voting Adri way higher?

Too bad she only came in 7th in the US, both Ale and Gisele beat her! :/

well i think that's still really good!

and adriana beat alessandra in the UK one

adriana is 4th and alessandra is 19th correct?

welll all three of them are GORGEOUS!