Bellazon

News

Neo52285

So the prince has been crossing his legs for 3 years? Maybe virgin means something different to some than others. Thanks for the clarification though.

maybe he had his good friend "the hand" .. i don`t know :rofl:

like i`ve said a while ago ... if she is or not virgin is not my business.. i`m fine with that ..

don`t tell me it affects you if she is or not .. :laugh:

Off subject, sorry to interrupt you alls debate. But can someone post a link where Adriana turned down a role in the movie 88 mins.

she did??? :blink: i never heard about that, do you know where that was stated? sounds interesting.

I heard it on here. Back in Jan, Feb.

Sorry if repost

post-4409-1159142716_thumb.jpg

"This sunday, adriana lima, 25 years old, the baian supermodel who reinfoced the beauty of brazil around the world. Adriana lives in New York, and Paris. Last week she was in Brazil filming a new commercial for MAybelline, and this commercial will be transmitted only in USA, in December.

She filmed it in Sao Paulo, about a 7 degrees outside, which is COLD in Brazil. Now after all her hard work Adriana has gone to Bahia to stay with her family for well deserved rest and relaxation"

This was Sept. 17. Old news. But I believe this is her with her new hair :wub:

Credits to Angelx on fashion model talk.

Off subject, sorry to interrupt you alls debate. But can someone post a link where Adriana turned down a role in the movie 88 mins.

she did??? :blink: i never heard about that, do you know where that was stated? sounds interesting.

Sorry if repost

"This sunday, adriana lima, 25 years old, the baian supermodel who reinfoced the beauty of brazil around the world. Adriana lives in New York, and Paris. Last week she was in Brazil filming a new commercial for MAybelline, and this commercial will be transmitted only in USA, in December.

She filmed it in Sao Paulo, about a 7 degrees outside, which is COLD in Brazil. Now after all her hard work Adriana has gone to Bahia to stay with her family for well deserved rest and relaxation"

somebody can give me please the link of fashion model thalk?

Sorry if repost

http://fashionmodeltalk.com/forums/

Sorry if repost

thanks so much Szahedin

Sorry if repost

thanks so much Szahedin

No Problem

• 3 weeks later...

So the prince has been crossing his legs for 3 years? Maybe virgin means something different to some than others. Thanks for the clarification though.

maybe he had his good friend "the hand" .. i don`t know :rofl:

like i`ve said a while ago ... if she is or not virgin is not my business.. i`m fine with that ..

don`t tell me it affects you if she is or not .. :laugh:

It becomes the public's/fan's business/interest when it's publicized. ;)