Bellazon

News

Neo52285

I like it so much how the VS angels are lately getting jobs with high fashion brands:

Ale and Doutzen walked the Prada show, Miranda walked the Prada and Balenciaga show, Candice is an exclusive for Marc Jacobs and now Adriana celebrates her comeback at the LV show. :heart:

So far we have at least three new projects to look forward to. She told someone at the Givenchy show that she already shot something, she shot something the day after Paris Fashion Week, and now she just recently shot for Vogue (Spain, I'm guessing) in Madrid. We probably won't see any of these things for at least another 2 or 3 months, but it's a start.

Her current weight looks good on her. I don't see it as 'slightly wider'....she simply doesn't have the body of a pre-pubescent teenager anymore...It's called looking like a woman!

i mean in a good way...she's still hawt... :laugh:

Ok.....so???

Adriana is still contracted as an angel and has already began shooting with them again. She's contracted for another few years and plans on renewing her contract...so I don't see why you think she'd be considered former...she's still an Angel.

Ok.....so???

Adriana is still contracted as an angel and has already began shooting with them again. She's contracted for another few years and plans on renewing her contract...so I don't see why you think she'd be considered former...she's still an Angel.

When can we expect to see her in VS catalogue yo

This is toooooo LONNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :(

But if shes shooting like u say it cant be long now.

I wonder if she has stretch marks or its affected her stomach/hip area.

Ok.....so???

When can we expect to see her in VS catalogue yo

This is toooooo LONNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :(

But if shes shooting like u say it cant be long now.

I wonder if she has stretch marks or its affected her stomach/hip area.

What a weird thing to wonder! But I'm sure she took care of herself during pregnancy. However, she's always had stretch marks in that particular area (butt/hips) even before the baby and even when she was at her "skinniest", but these are only things you notice in UHQ.

Okay, here's the deal. Russell James, I believe, is shooting Adriana right now for VS as we speak! I just got an e-mail from him and I think that's what he meant because I also asked him to post older newer pictures of her, but I don't think he was talking about that. I'll double check though, but he said he will get back to me before he made his move. Either way he's posting more pictures whether they're new or never before seen older pictures. Hopefully both!