Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Russell posted about the live stream on his FB and with a teaser video that I can't post here from my phone, but the live stream is on the 28th now. I hope that's the last change!

EDIT: Ah, I should've checked my e-mail before I posted. Russell really stressed that if you're going to watch the stream to RSVP at www.ustream.tv/russelljames

Spread the word!

''Fashion icon and supermodel Adriana Lima is BACK in front of the camera and partnering with acclaimed fashion photographer Russell James for her first ever Live Stream event. Lima and James will stream from the set of her photo shoot for James’ ongoing “Nomad Two Worlds” project, which is dedicated to the preservation of culture and supporting child health research. Lima had been on hiatus from the modeling world for the birth of her first child.

Broadcasting Live from New York City on Wednesday, April 28th at 6PM Eastern Time, the duo will team up to give viewers an up-close and personal look behind the scenes of a real time art shoot, while James will narrate some of the insider secrets of what it takes to successfully execute such a project.

The live streaming photo shoot will also mark the World DipTrax Video Premiere of Benny Bennassi’s remix of the Jimi Hendrix classic “Purple Haze”, starring Adriana Lima and directed by Russell James. The red hot video showcases the intense workouts Lima used to get her body back in supermodel shape.

Viewers will have a chance to participate in the stream by asking questions to Adriana via Ustream’s Social Stream. Adriana will react to questions from viewers in real time.

To RSVP for the live stream, go to www.facebook.com/russelljames.

Download the free remix at: http://diptrax.com. ''

On April 28 at 6PM, supermodel Adriana Lima will make her big comeback and live stream her first photo shoot since giving birth in November. In the hands of photographer Russell James, Lima will be posing for his 'Nomad Two Worlds' project, which benefits indigenous rights and child health research. (Watch the live steam at 6pm EST: www.facebook.com/adrianalima . ) PopEater had the chance to chat with Lima, who admits she is "very excited and a bit nervous" about stepping back in front of the camera. She tell us she's been working hard with trainer Michael Olajide from Aero Sports in NYC to get back her sultry figure. "I never enjoyed working out much until I met him and he taught me how to box. He showed me how to box, and I just love it. I think boxing makes you strong and disciplined, both mentally and physically. It really helped me stay focused," she tells PopEater.

How do you plan to juggle motherhood and your career? I am blessed and fortunate to have a loving and supportive husband and family, including my mother, to help out, so when it comes to juggling, we will manage. We are grateful that we are all there to support one another.

How is Marko handling fatherhood? He loves it! He really is one big proud Papa. Everyday since day one, I have never seen a bigger happier smile on his face than when he is with his little girl.

How does it feel being a role model? I have never really thought of it before, but now that you say it, my mom has always been my role model and such an important part of my life. I am very thankful that I had such a great mom and hope I can follow in her footsteps and be a role model for my daughter as my mom was for me.

Tell us about your upcoming projects. I have been really blessed to have everyone. Victoria Secret is so supportive of me, and we are starting back with a lot of great new campaigns that you will be seeing shortly. I have been fortunate to be working with Katie Grand, the incredible fashion editor of Love Magazine, for the Louis Vuitton show this spring, as well as shooting with her for other top secret projects, so stayed tuned there is more to come.

Source: PopEater.com

I noticed Adriana made top 10 in FHM's top 100 babes (2010). She's still in the game! ;)

1. Cheryl Cole

2. Megan Fox

3. Marisa Miller

4. Frankie Sandford

5. Keeley Hazell

6. Kristen Stewart

7. Kelly Brook

8. Adriana Lima

9. Jessica Alba

10. Abbey Clancy

11. Eva Mendes

12. Hayden Panettiere