Bellazon

News

Neo52285

For 4 days next week, the Angels will be shooting for VS Holiday with movie director Michael Bay (Transformers, the old What is Sexy? commercials). Adriana will be a part of it and I'm guessing that they'll be disguising her bump somehow!

Source: AAOF

For 4 days next week, the Angels will be shooting for VS Holiday with movie director Michael Bay (Transformers, the old What is Sexy? commercials). Adriana will be a part of it and I'm guessing that they'll be disguising her bump somehow!

what day? :drool:

I don't know exactly, but I am trying to find out more about it right now as well as some other stuff she's doing. :wave:

I don't know exactly, but I am trying to find out more about it right now as well as some other stuff she's doing. :wave:

thanks so much Savanna...tell me here please :wave:

thanks so much Savanna...tell me here please :wave:

I always do! I just want to have all the news straight for you guys. ;)

Yeiiii! ... Thanks Savanna, im glad she's goin to be there!

& what a change for Michael Bay, from Transformers to Victoria's Secret :laugh:

Well, even before Transformers he did VS! Like I said up there, he did the old What is Sexy? commercials. Coincidentally, I thought they were some of the best ones.

Thats the first time they use a pregnant angel in the vs commercial ... right?

Hopefully the vs commercial will be awseome like they were years ago

The vs commercials from the last few years are incredible boring to me

If the vs commercial is amazing I hope Doutzen is included ... or else she should stay away from vs

If the vs commercial is amazing I hope Doutzen is included ... or else she should stay away from vs

They said all of the Angels, so that would include Doutzen. I don't know if it's the first time they use a pregnant Angel. Heidi was probably pregnant for one of them and if Heidi is going to be in this one which I think she will then there will be two.

Thanks for the news :)

Savanna, are you also the same CoutureChick at TFS? just wondering

No, I'm vivaglam over there!

Ok thanks

I dislike that girl honestly :evil:

Well, that's just mean. She's here too, you know.

The article says all the angels, so Doutzen will definitely be included. Not unless VS terminated her contract which is a good news for fans like me no?

Thanks for the news :)

Savanna, are you also the same CoutureChick at TFS? just wondering

No, I'm vivaglam over there!

Ok thanks

I dislike that girl honestly :evil:

Well, that's just mean. She's here too, you know.

Well, i just don't like the way she comments most of the time especially on the VSFS thread over at TFS! That's it and nothing personal :)

Well, even before Transformers he did VS! Like I said up there, he did the old What is Sexy? commercials. Coincidentally, I thought they were some of the best ones.

Yeah, probably that's why Megan Fox looks good in Transformers, he have experience w/that :laugh: ... & yes, the What is Sexy? Commercialsare THE BEST commercials, i love them all! Im glad he's doin' this year commercial

Heidi actually filmed a commercial while she was pregnant, so it's not the first time for the company. It was for the Body by Victoria commercial she did a while back

And I'm CoutureChic, I don't know how someone couldn't take it personal what you said, and I'm dearly sorry if I offended you in any way. I do know my stuff when it comes to things and do have a few contacts which makes me educated and knowledgeable about the subjects I speak about whether here or at TFS, and if you take offense at that I'm deeply sorry. But next time please do the classy thing and contact me via PM there, or here instead of posting your dislikes for someone on a public forum.